PTWM #199 The nipple, the mullet and the beaker of toddler pee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m thinking that was set up, J would never have the bollocks to speak to her like that without permission, we all know they like a bit of role play! 🤢 but either way why film and post it, struggling for content Rach?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m not 100% convinced that wasn’t just a bit of role play for our benefit 🤔

J looked like he was trying to remember what he had to say

But if he HAS finally grown a pair and clapped back at her, good on him. She comes across so nasty.
What a sad life they lead if it was role play for engagement on social media. It’s out there forevermore now. What may have been a laugh to get the ‘chrolls’ talking, has now made her look like a prat. Imagine someone coming into the women’s centre and they said ‘My partner told me I have no friends and I’m a mood hoover bringing them down’…

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Contrived/staged/planned, etc or not, the sheer malice in her tone as she was saying it to him portrays the depth of actual feeling. She is a tit actress, as we have witnessed many times, so I think there was real resentment on both sides there. Ah well, such a shame that the Riviera’s finest are only loving each the hardest 99% of the time.

Reactions: 18
I don’t think it was set up at all. She was doing that stupid fake laughing that she does when she doesn’t know what to say.

Reactions: 14
To be fair to Josh, theses mugs are tit. Her friends can’t think that much of her if that’s what they’ve gifted her 😂
IMG_1035.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Tell us you never have s*x anymore without telling us Rach. No wonder he needs the horny pills and sex toys.
I really hope she doesn’t see this as a challenge and post another vomit inducing story where they’ve clearly had some ‘special time’ together… 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
To be fair to Josh, theses mugs are tit. Her friends can’t think that much of her if that’s what they’ve gifted her 😂
View attachment 2669601
I would actually be disgusted if any of my friends talked to and spoke about their partners like that to me. There is a huge difference between banter (between 2 people) and being a venomous and generally unkind person, trying to get a rise out of them, for entertainment at their expense. But then my friends are mainly respectful, happy in their own skin and have emotional intelligence commensurate to their age 😂.

Reactions: 26
I’m actually quite amazed Sloshy did come back with that point that the only “friends” that got her gifts were her “employees” 🙌🏻🙌🏻 she didn’t like that.
I’m more amazed she uploaded it.
---
Of course ALL the funny mugs are gifts to you, even this bird watching related one 🙄🤥

IMG_4511.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I think a mug is a gift when you can't think what to buy for someone. However, some of those mugs might be gifts from followers with very little money so they're going to feel like tit now aren't they. My friend is a teacher and has about ten mug gifts every year but she says she appreciates them as it's the thought that counts

Reactions: 20
Mugs is such an apt topic of conversation for her to share to her audience. It would be subtle genius to chroll her Huns if she had any idea what she was actually doing.

Reactions: 12
Good for him. Be a man Ffs
The start of the conversation was him saying that he didn't like novelty mugs because they aren't the correct china for a cup of tea, they stain and they don't match the kitchenware. So I feel like his man points were long gone before they hit this part 😂.

2024 prediction - Josh starts his transition 💫

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The start of the conversation was him saying that he didn't like novelty mugs because they aren't the correct china for a cup of tea, they stain and they don't match the kitchenware. So I feel like his man points were long gone before they hit this part 😂.

2024 prediction - Josh starts his transition 💫
tbf my dad also has said this on the many occasions that i have bought a “novelty” mug. they’re hidden in a cupboard and under no circumstances do guests ever get served a cuppa in one of these.

Reactions: 11
I’d be sorry for all their kids if they split up, because even with his obvious failings, Josh is still generally a more positive influence in their life than their mother.

If he did leave her, I wonder whether Rachel would finally accept that she is the main problem? If you had failed relationships with all three of your kids’ fathers (and estrangements from several family members), surely it would encourage a modicum of self reflection? 💁🏻‍♀️

Despite his inadequacies, I do genuinely think Josh wants to be a good father, and that given the right support he would be fine. But unfortunately for him he’s stuck with an abusive partner who is emotionally stuck at the age of around 13, unable or unwilling to parent effectively, and who knows he’s neurodivergent and uses it to her advantage. It’s sad, for everyone impacted by her toxic nature.

Also, whilst Josh might struggle with some of the symptoms of his autism (my view only, I know he hasn’t sought diagnosis) he also isn’t stupid and can see very clearly how awful Rach would be to him if they split. He’s observed close hand that she can and will manipulate situations to her advantage (and his, when it came to his sons). I think he’d rather live with her on his side, than pit himself against her. He’d lose, and he knows it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I’d be sorry for all their kids if they split up, because even with his obvious failings, Josh is still generally a more positive influence in their life than their mother.

If he did leave her, I wonder whether Rachel would finally accept that she is the main problem? If you had failed relationships with all three of your kids’ fathers (and estrangements from several family members), surely it would encourage a modicum of self reflection? 💁🏻‍♀️

Despite his inadequacies, I do genuinely think Josh wants to be a good father, and that given the right support he would be fine. But unfortunately for him he’s stuck with an abusive partner who is emotionally stuck at the age of around 13, unable or unwilling to parent effectively, and who knows he’s neurodivergent and uses it to her advantage. It’s sad, for everyone impacted by her toxic nature.

Also, whilst Josh might struggle with some of the symptoms of his autism (my view only, I know he hasn’t sought diagnosis) he also isn’t stupid and can see very clearly how awful Rach would be to him if they split. He’s observed close hand that she can and will manipulate situations to her advantage (and his, when it came to his sons). I think he’d rather live with her on his side, than pit himself against her. He’d lose, and he knows it.
She already knows that she's the problem, she's a narcissist and doesn't actually care 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 22
Ohh what a FABULOUS thread title. Positively best selling genius material me thinks? What clever troll thought of that may I ask?!

*** MummaNoggins dons naff and overpriced handmade 💜Best Selling Author Cape💜 ( ordered 7 months in advance) and twirls in front of the huge duck off mirror in the sparsely decorated second front room. She takes numerous selfies of said cape while pouting and lookng VERY smug and twatish***

🦸‍♀️🦸‍♀️🦸‍♀️🦸‍♀️🦸‍♀️🦸‍♀️🦸‍♀️🦸‍♀️🦸‍♀️🦸‍♀️🦸‍♀️🦸‍♀️🦸‍♀️🦸‍♀️🦸‍♀️🦸‍♀️🦸‍♀️🦸‍♀️

Excellent recap Dipsy. You must spend ages on these! Thank you ♥♥

She's a vile cow to Josh isn't she. Nasty and abusive. What a dysfunctional pair they are!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I wonder if she would mock Wilby for having no friends and not getting Christmas gifts from them, or is it just adults with autism she enjoys taking the piss out of?

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.