PTWM #199 The nipple, the mullet and the beaker of toddler pee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ!!! That poor girl is clearly vulnerable - a week after attempting to end her life and Rach thinks it is appropriate to share this as a marketing tool. Yes, she posted it publicly but it is up to R to interpret the situation, thank her via DM and if she really feels it necessary carry on communicating privately. She has NO RIGHT to throw this kind of stuff around and she certainly shouldn’t be telling someone she is ‘proud of them’, because that sends the message that she wouldn’t be proud of her if she was still in that bad place. Leave it to the professionals Rach, and get back to showing off all your expensive clothes and trainers.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
She’s disgusting sharing the young girl. Really hope she not going to take her under her wing (& groom her)

Reactions: 11
Has anyone noticed if R has done a congrats post to her bestie Greedy who has had a baby girl and just revealed her name? Come on R usually first to get in there and be like “yeah we knew it was a girl” type msg.

Reactions: 16
For me it was the way it popped up between the pictures of Wilby with absolutely no warning at all. It could have been something she shared to Rebl as a review to help others (with permission & with a trigger warning in place).

There is also her Patron account she could have spoken about it to raise awareness or even do a podcast with her but instead she does just what Rachallll always does! 😩

Reactions: 11
Wilby has been too ill to attend school for the last 973 days but can go for multiple meals out, to a shopping centre toy shops, play with other kids at the playground. Outside in January. In the cold with grade 9 ear infection. K hun.

Reactions: 43
No bleeping awareness, no bleeping clue. Shes a menace! Pics of Wilberforce running around with that bleeping RIDICULOUS HAIR and then an attempted suicide post slapped in the middle for shits and giggles. God almighty, someone needs to give this woman a reality check!!!!!!! You cant just post random tit flogging your ugly clothes!!!! Who needs anti depressants and genuine help when you have got a £50 WEBL hoodie you can tuck in your leggings. God, I am raging!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 27
Has anyone noticed if R has done a congrats post to her bestie Greedy who has had a baby girl and just revealed her name? Come on R usually first to get in there and be like “yeah we knew it was a girl” type msg.
So glad we can finally reveal you were having a girl post incoming!!! bleeping idiot!

Reactions: 17
So..if I've gone through the shittest time of my life imaginable ,I put on a weble set and I'll feel fkn amazing? This is in NO WAY hateful to that poor vulnerable girl, but this has rach marketing written all over it !!!

She'll be going to the homeless next and dishing out the half zips and filming them !...chuck in a pot noodle in ,nike socks and an easter egg and call her Theresa

• Heart
Reactions: 19
IMG_0740.jpeg

This just came up on my Facebook reels thing. Was so tempted to comment ‘PartTimeWorkingMummy’.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Obviously she made it about herself she couldn’t help herself but mention her own memories 😂🥴

IMG_1400.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
How many times are her & josh gonna post that one same picture/video of her loving herself in the carpark then each one keeps sharing it off each other. ffs. Sick of seeing it.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
There's a post on spotted Torquay tonight and it's just occurred to me why Rachel made a big point of saying they got K's father lots of presents and a food shop (which was then changed to a voucher?). Josh is petrified of him, possibly Rachel is too. Why didn't they buy presents for her other sisters, mother, grandmother etc etc? Sorry to derail a bit and go over that again. Something has never sat right about it all that a grown man needs charity from his 17 year old daughter and not any of the others. What dirt does this man have on the gruesome twosome as well?

Something else is going on for them to keep posting random photos and clips of Wilby and a random clip of her sat at a table looking bored to tears, makes a change from them repeatedly posting that exact same photo🙄

Reactions: 15
There's a post on spotted Torquay tonight and it's just occurred to me why Rachel made a big point of saying they got K's father lots of presents and a food shop (which was then changed to a voucher?). Josh is petrified of him, possibly Rachel is too. Why didn't they buy presents for her other sisters, mother, grandmother etc etc? Sorry to derail a bit and go over that again. Something has never sat right about it all that a grown man needs charity from his 17 year old daughter and not any of the others. What dirt does this man have on the gruesome twosome as well?

Something else is going on for them to keep posting random photos and clips of Wilby and a random clip of her sat at a table looking bored to tears, makes a change from them repeatedly posting that exact same photo🙄
What’s the post? Xx

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.