PTWM #199 The nipple, the mullet and the beaker of toddler pee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Post #953 on this thread. She's saying it to towards camera but it's just full of resentment. She's a poisonous little witch.
Thanks, found it now. Yes R doesn’t come across very well at all in those clips. Like many of you I’m not a fan of KDIL but she does come across better than R. You could tell that R didn’t like the fact that KDIL was talking quite well and wasn’t just slagging trolls off. And the bum thing is just weird. Seriously how many people actually talk like that. I’m not a prude and quite open with things but that’s just odd.

Reactions: 17
I dont know a single mother (or father for that matter) on earth whose child asks them for something specific to eat and they reply 'I dont even bleeping know what that is) Its rude and its bleeping horrible. Why not ask him 'what do you mean?' 'What would you like to eat?' No, not Racheallleeeee, she'd rather get paid a fiver each from thousands of people than tend to her severely autistic child who cant speak and roams the halls of snatchwork towers wailing where is my family. bleeping bleep!!!! 🤬🤬🤬
Remember her crying that he might never talk… now look at her. She’s a bleeping disgrace.

Reactions: 22
Is there a clip of her saying that? I couldn’t see it
On the lives with KDIL yesterday
---
Remember her crying that he might never talk… now look at her. She’s a bleeping disgrace.
Come to think of it we havent had a snotfest with invisible tears for a while. She'll catch up on our comments soon enough and produce one just for us nasty chrolls on the internet neglecting our children 🙄

Reactions: 12
When you see her with an actual adult having a grown up mature conversation, all it does is highlight how immature and ridiculous she is.
She really can't have a complex conversation can she?

Reactions: 31
Do you think that non-tash is to piss her off. She won't let him have hairs on his b@lls or arseh@le so he thinks I'll have some on my face to piss her off .......I kind of hope so 🤣. Blink twice if you need help josh

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.