PTWM #194 scored an own goal by creating a fake Patreon account to out a non-existent troll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The difference with that list is that most of us would go “yeah sure kid, get a grip”, whereas she will buy it all, film it all and show it all to the world, in her usual tone deaf manner.
(Not that my kids would ever ask for such things, I have to battle every year to even get one thing they want out of them 🤣)

Reactions: 18
Rachel needs to take Edie down to Dunelm
IMG_7480.png
and show her what these kids are asking for because it’s heartbreaking. For anyone wanting to join in you just go down to your nearest dunelm and select a tag for whatever you’d like to donate.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
The list is another 2 fingers up to her parental side of family… look what E gets here … knowing she is all about getting everything on that list so ( in R eyes) will love her more!
She should try donating to one of the disadvantaged kids her mums “charity” supports and get joy from helping and giving rather than receiving.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
My kids are all adults now but if any of them had given me a list like that I'd have been mortified and asking myself where I'd gone wrong. I've got 3 daughters and at E's age they still wanted toys or bikes or roller skates etc. Theres something seriously wrong there, she obviously spends a LOT of time online, especially asking for things like olaplex which she doesn't even know what it is, but my point is, this wasn't something that was knocked up in 5 minutes, she's spending hours doing this and the responsible parent has no idea what she's doing online. At age 12 my granddaughter was being groomed, luckily her mother found out pretty quickly and stopped it all by removing her iPhone and replacing it with a basic phone you can only make calls on, she also sought help from the school etc. She's almost 15 now and only just got a proper phone back now.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
My daughter was 20 a few weeks ago and all she asked for was for some new trainers! I got her some and a few other bits that I knew she liked (picked up in the sale) she did ask for a new MacBook but the answer was no! My sons birthday soon and he's asked for a PS5 I said that's really something he should be asking for for Christmas, he's now given me a list with a few sets of Lego, a bottle of glow berry prime, a football top and some Nike trainers!

Reactions: 9
Rachel has shared the name of the construction company that are "renovating" her Patched-up Patchwork house.
They have lots social media accounts, including TikTok 😆.
Wouldn't it be so very lush if they gave Rachel a little follow, on TikTok?
They would have such a chuckle, seeing the best bits of Rachel Hambleton!
😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
🫠🫠🫠 Here she goes again 🫠🫠🫠
She never said anything about police.. Instead of publicly replying to that poster, she hides behind her paywall with her huns where only her voice matters. Afraid of being called out by someone else Ratchet?

Police can’t just ask for personal details from Patreon either. They need cause.. and in order to have cause they need to be able to prosecute.. someone voicing their opinions, and actually quoting Ratchet isn’t cause. Isn’t her husband supposed to be a copper?

Also the language. ‘Thick F***s’, this is what the Huns are paying for? They need a seminar on how to spend their money. Also disgusting sharing her Mother’s financial situation, she’s so cringey. She’s literally selling her own mother for some coin. Absolute nut case.

Reactions: 26
Hey Rach, that session on the Freedom Programme they just ran at the Patchwork Shitshow....... does what the women wrote about "the bully" remind you of anyone? You know, maybe you????

Reactions: 15
Edie is a very clever little girl. But she's just that..a little girl. Why is Rachel encouraging her to grow up too soon? What will she ask for when she's 12...lip fillers? I get that they want to be like their older siblings but my youngest daughter stayed child like longer because she was the youngest and her sisters treated her like a child. For a start, get her off tiktok. A lot of what she's asking for she's seen on there. Tiktok isn't aimed at children and she could be watching a lot of very unsuitable material that is actually harmful while her little brain is still developing. For god's sake she's asked for olaplex when she doesn't even know what it is!! She had Dior lip gloss last year as I remember her opening it. I think it was for her birthday. I find it very sad. Let her be a child

Reactions: 18
Anyone else have a moment of sheer disappointment when the builder said Josh fell down the steps this morning as clearly no one filmed it? I'd have paid a fiver for that 🥺.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Edie is a very clever little girl. But she's just that..a little girl. Why is Rachel encouraging her to grow up too soon? What will she ask for when she's 12...lip fillers? I get that they want to be like their older siblings but my youngest daughter stayed child like longer because she was the youngest and her sisters treated her like a child. For a start, get her off tiktok. A lot of what she's asking for she's seen on there. Tiktok isn't aimed at children and she could be watching a lot of very unsuitable material that is actually harmful while her little brain is still developing. For god's sake she's asked for olaplex when she doesn't even know what it is!! She had Dior lip gloss last year as I remember her opening it. I think it was for her birthday. I find it very sad. Let her be a child
Your spot on, her Christmas list is just a list of TikTok trends 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Anyone else have a moment of sheer disappointment when the builder said Josh fell down the steps this morning as clearly no one filmed it? I'd have paid a fiver for that 🥺.
Hopefully, it would have been captured on their security cameras and she will post it later :)
Unless, that ad deal has finished and thy've taken the cameras away 😁

Reactions: 12
Hopefully, it would have been captured on their security cameras and she will post it later :)
Unless, that ad deal has finished and thy've taken the cameras away 😁
The CCTV, I for got 😈. See this is the content she should be giving, not a ten year olds Xmas list, (which was the same as her birthday list and quite dull anyway.) We some need imagination 😂.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.