PTWM #194 scored an own goal by creating a fake Patreon account to out a non-existent troll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel we have a right to know if he actually pays someone to get his hair cut like that and if so, which hair salon does it so we can send thank you cards for making him look like a complete prick.
View attachment 2486167
Wow that profile!!!
It reminds me so much of the ex-husband, but he had the added bonus of a Neanderthal brow and forehead 🐵.
I've always been grateful that my children didn't get his Neanderthal gene.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
That gnocchi was use by at least a week ago, I took a screenshot of Rachel waving it around but I've deleted it. 99p pizza for the turds, a bag of crisps for Wilby, whilst her and Slosh have the donated Charlie Bighams ready meals.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I hate those graze board things, you just know that Sloshy doesn't wash his hands when he's been for a piss, then he's rifling through with his filthy hands 🤢
And me. This is why I don't eat at parties that have buffets, you never know who's been for a piss or a tit and not washed their hands after

• Sick
Reactions: 17
That gnocchi was use by at least a week ago, I took a screenshot of Rachel waving it around but I've deleted it. 99p pizza for the turds, a bag of crisps for Wilby, whilst her and Slosh have the donated Charlie Bighams ready meals.
Yes, I noticed the date on it too!

Reactions: 4
Her Mum has had cancer for a while, why aren’t MacMillan involved? All the people I’ve known with cancer have had their support from the start, not only emotionally but with help and advice financially.
I wonder if she helped her mum pay for health insurance for this cruise? That’s definitely not cheap
My sister has non Hodgkin's, McMillan's just gave her their card and said ring us if you want to know anything...maybe that's what they have done with Mother Theresa's mum.

Reactions: 8
And me. This is why I don't eat at parties that have buffets, you never know who's been for a piss or a tit and not washed their hands after
I read an article years ago - open bowls of mixed nuts on a bar were tested - all the nuts were contaminated with
urine / faeces .. no thanks….eeeew

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I agree with you. You don't know where someone's hands have been, or if they've even washed them properly. It makes me itch thinking about it 😫.

Reactions: 8
My sister has non Hodgkin's, McMillan's just gave her their card and said ring us if you want to know anything...maybe that's what they have done with Mother Theresa's mum.
Yes they do that from my experience with them. If she got in touch though they'll help. Even R can get in touch for her if needs be though. It's not exclusive to cancer patients, they help the families too.

Reactions: 11
Yes they do that from my experience with them. If she got in touch though they'll help. Even R can get in touch for her if needs be though. It's not exclusive to cancer patients, they help the families too.
Don’t tell her the family bit, she’ll be applying for a “poor me” grant to buy a new mulberry

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I went to a party & there were ‘graze boards’ OMG I left without eating. Coughing, sneezing & picking food up & putting it back again 🤢
Bet Joyce & Raq left the majority of that food for the staff to clean up 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
She's definitely over compensating with that huge fake smile she's doing.

Also, going back to the whole Slosh has been unhappy since May, I had a look back and it was the beginning of May bank holiday when they has a huge row and she went and stopped with Helen. That was a huge thing for her to admit that happened, she's never done that before. I'm guessing whatever happened to cause that row still hasn't been sorted and nothing has improved if he is still so unhappy now.
Troll! They are indestructible now. She said so in her Paymecon stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think she likes to dangle the idea that things are rocky just to keep the huns paying as it’s almost like they need a plot to keep them all engrossed in her life and paying for her life.

Reactions: 23
I think she likes to dangle the idea that things are rocky just to keep the huns paying as it’s almost like they need a plot to keep them all engrossed in her life and paying for her life.
I bet she does too! Her huns will be drooling over the fact there's trouble in paradise. 🤤

Reactions: 9
I bet she does too! Her huns will be drooling over the fact there's trouble in paradise. 🤤
No way on this Earth will Hannah let them split up. Could you imagine the overtime she'd have to put in with Wibble when Josh finds someone new and fucks off whilst Rachael's having a "I can't cope" moment? That's why she's all over them when they are having problems.

Prevention is way easier than cure.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This is the very reason I’m that annoying person that’s first when it comes out 😂😂 never go back for more.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She treats her life like a bloody soap. Bet she has weekly meetings with Jo to see what storyline she wants to push. "No Jo, we did the kids vaping not long ago. How about Josh's mental health again? I feel like we haven't done that in a while" 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Just seen the thelincolnshaws have separated. Very sad for them. Wonder how long raq and slosh will jump on the bandwagon

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

If looks could kill...

385054896_18386655880012769_66885097292565476_n.jpg

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.