PTWM #194 scored an own goal by creating a fake Patreon account to out a non-existent troll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh she's getting to do some role play with REAL builders! That's why she needed the nappy on I imagine šŸ¤®

My nearly 10 year old wrote a list for Father Christmas the other night. He big ask was for some Guinea pigs. We had to point out that the paperwork for him transporting live animals around the world would be horrific!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Interesting
Why can't she say where he's got a job, she never held back when he worked for D&C before he was sacked.

Forgot to add she's talking about him like she's a proud mother. Was he allowed his testicles back for this job interview?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Why can't she say where he's got a job, she never held back when he worked for D&C before he was sacked.

Forgot to add she's talking about him like she's a proud mother. Was he allowed his testicles back for this job interview?
Because the trolls will get him šŸ« 

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It doesnā€™t sound like a ā€˜properā€™ job with a ā€˜properā€™ Company if he got informed at the interview that he was successful.

Wonder if theyā€™ll do a reference check on him?šŸ«¢

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Interesting
Shes so patronising.
Also, "if josh could choose a job this would be it"
Did he not choose his job in the army and police force then šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
Give it a month and she will be blurting it out anyway.
I hope he got permission from his superintendent to do paid work outside of his role as a police officer because he's definitely not a bent sacked copper šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 40
So what's she really saying is he did get sacked (or he resigned before they sacked him) and now has a new job probably doing something with birds/wildlife
---
It doesnā€™t sound like a ā€˜properā€™ job with a ā€˜properā€™ Company if he got informed at the interview that he was successful.

Wonder if theyā€™ll do a reference check on him?šŸ«¢
Probably charity work lol!

Reactions: 16
She will spin it now that he resigned from the police for this dream roll and that ends the ā€œhe got sackedā€ narrative ( well in her head)

Reactions: 22
Good for him to be fair, he needs his own thing and to be happy, let's hope she does keep it to herself (I can't imagine she will) as it would be nice to have something to himself.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Omg how much is R after one of those builders. Cringe.
just catching up so might have missed this comment but in that video of the builder talking to W i did think ā€œaw look W, thatā€™s probably gonna be your new daddy when your mother finally gets shut of your actual daddy who she canā€™t standā€

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Came on to say the same thing šŸ¤£ screams desperation
Remember when they had builders in before (may have been when they were having the hobbit loft notbedroom done), and she "forgot" they were there, started drying her flaps off after a shower and gave them an "accidental" full frontal? šŸ™„ sad old witch!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Shall we pass the time guessing Sloshyā€™s new job?

Chief Toe-Nail Clipper
Director of Outdoor Activities, Centre Parcs
Travel Agent (ā€œOoh ARE we?ā€)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I reckon it's Sainsbury's. His toilet of dreams whenever he wants it. I give it a week before she accidentally on purpose lets slip what it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Mr Ogre reckons he's become a model for darts trophys. Wherever it was he went, it was via M&S in Torquay?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Biomedical scientific assistant with a special interest in pigeon chemical waste (Pigeon tit cleaner.)
OR
Mechanical engineer responsible for the accurate size of hole on plastic Vagina's (Sex toy tester.)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.