PTWM #194 scored an own goal by creating a fake Patreon account to out a non-existent troll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Iā€™d be ashamed if my kids asked for even a quarter of that list. And I definitely wouldnā€™t be splashing it all over social media !!! Begging brats

Reactions: 30
Last two stories. Hinting at something changing and Edieā€™s Christmas list šŸ˜³
How on earth does a barely 10 year old know about Victoria's secret. I'd be horrified if that was my child, and Dior lip oil, jesus wept, make it make sense...PLEASE

• Angry
Reactions: 44
I think itā€™s so insensitive that she shares these lists, when she ā€œhelpsā€ women who canā€™t get their own kids stuff they want and we know E will get pretty much everything she wants.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
That Xmas list is really sad for a 9/10 year old ā˜¹
But she's posted that for the simple reason of wanting to get trolls in her inbox.

Also, josh really didn't want to engage with her in that clip did he šŸ¤£

Reactions: 29
Dior blush for only Ā£34 and olaplex, why when she doesn't need olaplex at all and anyway Aldi sells a dupe of it. They also did dior lip oil dupes recently. Rachel just can't say no to her so she will get everything on that list for Christmas.

Reactions: 16
I feel we have a right to know if he actually pays someone to get his hair cut like that and if so, which hair salon does it so we can send thank you cards for making him look like a complete prick.
View attachment 2486167
duck me the state of this ? Thats got to be a mistake ? Who cuts his hair the bleeping council ?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She really gives me 13 year old Tracy Beaker makes up lies about her childhood vibes. You know the girl in school that has EVERYTHING happen to her but itā€™s all lies because sheā€™s just an attention seeker.
ha this immediately made me think of ā€œthat girlā€ at high school. Took me back 20 years to all those stories. Sheā€™s no doubt a hun

Reactions: 14
Last two stories. Hinting at something changing and Edieā€™s Christmas list šŸ˜³
To think.. when I was her age I was circling things in the Argos catalogue or shouting my Mum and Dad in before the toy advert finished on the tv! - but it was never anything over the top.. apart from the puppy I asked for every year!
Itā€™s embarrassing.. Iā€™d be embarrassed if my child made a list like that.. I donā€™t know why, it makes me cringe, sheā€™s a child at the end of the day not a mini adult and should be treated as such.
---
That Xmas list is really sad for a 9/10 year old ā˜¹
But she's posted that for the simple reason of wanting to get trolls in her inbox.

Also, josh really didn't want to engage with her in that clip did he šŸ¤£
Something us trolls and sloshy have in common for a change šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Reactions: 37
That list! I just treated myself to number 10 and had to really think about it as it was $25 šŸ˜‚ and Iā€™m an actual grown woman šŸ˜‚
She obviously posts it to get the trolls going but all it does is make E look like a spoilt little madam and god knows how her ā€œwarriorsā€ must feel or her mum with her Ā£6 in the bank
Make any of it make sense?!

Reactions: 26
My son has asked for a football, a book and a squishmallow, he has a lovely lifestyle but heā€™s really not materialistic at all. We have brought him up to value time and people and that makes a massive difference.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
My nearly 9 year old daughter has asked for that birthing guinea pig thing, a maileg mouse, a glittery dress and roald dahl books. That's it.
And my five year old has asked for a megaladon remote control monster truck and a five pack of hot wheels cars. We're lucky to be very comfortable, and they will get more than that but I'd be absolutely mortified if my daughter knew what half that tit is, particularly Victoria secret!

Reactions: 18
I used to work in homeless hostels In Manchester, saw many stroppy young girls doing the same as she did because they wouldnā€™t live under normal family rules . Quite frustrating that we would have no safe space for girls who were being sexually, emotionally, physically and mentally abused . Those young Asian girls seeking safety from arranged marriages .

• Sad
Reactions: 31
We put far out things on our list.we liked a full sack. But it would NEVER EVER have crossed out minds to put totted up items like the uggs and the trainers in cost. Add to that the cost of those skin cares.and dior.wtaf. it's just shameful that a child her age wants firstly such inappropriate aged things. And secondly is deadly serious about expecting much if not all of this list!
Yeh I asked for a horse one time.probaly age five. Or out a few "big pressie"options down. But I new,and mum and dad new I would never expect all of them.
That girl is trying so hard to be something she isn't.and just can't be. Partly because of her age,also her cognitive and age appropriate knowledge of things. She isn't a woman. Did younger that racket shenis not a woman
And tbh if she was I'd walk into her room and go calm yourself down lady your old enough to have a little more concionce of what your putting down here.
But she isn't. She is a girl.a child. It's just gross. And sad.
OK there are really bleeping wealthy ends of the scale.whree that list isn't even a want,ifs their everyday. But they aren't that family. And that isn't why she is asking for it.
I would chop my hands off with guilt before asking my mum for this. And I'd be ashamed if she ever saw it and what she'd think,or feel getting this.
And yes,even at E age I had a consciousness to not ask my parents for that kind of tit spoilt splurge list.
Bring me back body shop mango butter.and superdrug swirly lip gloss! Oooh and that boots strawberry and cream tub. That's where my "self care" ended!
And this is one of many reasons why age appropriate online viewing is vital!

• Heart
I feel sad for her that she clearly no longer believes in Father Christmas. My daughter still did at her age and asked for toys like a furby not skincare!

Reactions: 29
Iā€™m wondering if the ā€˜day tripā€™ to herpes lodge with sloshy and W was supposed to be a weekend away for just the two of them for promotional ad work with the graze board (šŸ¤¢) However given Sloshyā€™s noticeable abscence recently, perhaps he agreed to just a day/few hours there but not on his own šŸ¤”šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.