PTWM #194 scored an own goal by creating a fake Patreon account to out a non-existent troll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can just tell those builders are laughing at her secretly. I literally felt embarrassed just watching that interaction play out.........
---
Glad it's not just me who noticed. Looks like she's wearing a nappy 🤣
J probably refused to change and wipe her clean today due to her erm......... "flirting" (is that what this behaviour can be deemed?!!) with the builders.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Is this a thing tucking a huge jumper in to your jogging bottoms?? Almost as ick as adults wearing socks pulled up over their leggings 😆
---
And where’s Sloshy whilst she is flirting badly with the builders??

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She’s trying to copy Stace when she tried her hand at plastering once. That’s what I thought as soon as I saw it anyway…

Reactions: 23
This is all rather cringeworthy isn’t it. 🫠🫣

“Look Josh, other men want me, even if you and your pencil ‘tashe don’t!” 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 23
No doubt tomorrow morning she will come downstairs wearing only a towel that will ‘accidentally’ fall down just as the builders arrive 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Proper professional builders there using your phone eh? What a hoot and her plastering
shout Nick Knowles quick
What in the name of shite content is her content even about it doesnt even make sense never mind flow
I mean that last story where would that flag up in an Insta search ?
ill fitting pink track suit
Witty buliders
Diy sos
Bombsite
Sink hole
Rendering badly
Post it note
---
I hope they google her she would have been giving it the big one ….google!! Google !! Lads

Reactions: 11
I don't know you know. I'm a big believer that when you are with the right person, they bring out the best in you (whatever that might be.) The same way that the wrong person draws the worst out of you. Perhaps if she was with someone who was more of a people person and less likely to pander to her victim complex, there would be a change to her. The only things she has in common with Josh is that they are both materialistic and both vindictive. It's a terrible match.

Reactions: 25
Proper professional builders there using your phone eh? What a hoot and her plastering
shout Nick Knowles quick
What in the name of shite content is her content even about it doesnt even make sense never mind flow
Witty buliders
Diy sos
Bombsite
Sink hole
Rendering badly
Post it note
---
I hope they google her she would have been giving it the big one ….google!! Google !! Lads
the one in the videos with her is big bum Charlee's brother. I assume he will already know all about R and is another one making what he can out of her.

Reactions: 13
Tomorrow she will be wearing one of her wedding guest outfits where her tits are hanging out and a fanny pelmet.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She’s trying to copy Stace when she tried her hand at plastering once. That’s what I thought as soon as I saw it anyway…
Was going to say this whenever Stace has workmen in she always films herself getting involved - this is just Rach trying to do the same thing for engagement

Reactions: 12
In today's episode of telltubbies Rach is dressed as tinky winky. Stayed tuned to see which telly tubby she will be dressed as next time...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Came on to say the same thing 🤣 screams desperation
its really really stomach curling watching. like a group of 15 year olds.really immature.pick me.want me. every boy want me want me. so ill be the cool mans girl. oooo lets swear a bit.be a bit cheeky.bit bulshy. rib them out. want to be my best mate before realising you love me. ooo shove my kid at you for good measure. ooo lt me take wilby away from his lads tinkle tinkle.
bleeping hell it was so desperate and pathetic.

Reactions: 14
Never mind the dodgy tracksuit, what in the bejesus is going on here?
IMG_1220.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 39

---
shout Nick Knowles quick
Witty buliders
Diy sos
Bombsite
Sink hole
Rendering badly
Post it note
---
its very common isnt it. especially in regards to what she does to men. get them on side. get protectors. get people who wont question before someone esle does. get more flying monkeys. especially if things are looking rocky with slosh.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
She's posted the same story twice on the home account🥱 it's so boring as it is but she's such a narcissist that she probably thinks everyone loves to watch her clean.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.