PTWM #188 It’s just you they have the problem with and I don’t blame them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Bratsy's off to Boomtown? She'll fit right in, drugs are absolutely rife there!
She can bleeping stay right out of my home town. We don't want Bratsy here.
Youngest will be at Boomtown Sunday. Her and a group of mates used to go for the whole weekend and camp there despite being very close to home, now they are older they just do day passes.

Reactions: 7
You know what, I think good for Lula. She's got a job and earning her own money. Jobs are hard to come by for teenagers so I think she should be praised rather than people slating and assuming she's working illegally. If she was doing nothing and sponging off her mum or 'working' and getting paid by Snatchwork she'd get slated for that too. I do sometimes think they can't win. It's school hols, she's working and earning - good for her, I see nothing but a positive here
(I'll see myself out)

Actually I still cant stand her mum so please let me stay 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 63
You know what, I think good for Lula. She's got a job and earning her own money. Jobs are hard to come by for teenagers so I think she should be praised rather than people slating and assuming she's working illegally. If she was doing nothing and sponging off her mum or 'working' and getting paid by Snatchwork she'd get slated for that too. I do sometimes think they can't win. It's school hols, she's working and earning - good for her, I see nothing but a positive here
(I'll see myself out)

I agree. The only part I don't agree with is Rach advertising where she works or showing off how much money she's earning.

Reactions: 43
I agree. The only part I don't agree with is Rach advertising where she works or showing off how much money she's earning.
As long as she's working legally and not being taken advantage of (like Betsy was), it shouldn't be anyone's business.

Reactions: 19
can someone please share the diabolical podcast where the gruesome twosome are giving their version of what happened when they destroyed a woman's life? The audacity of them to act like the victims being asked to go to the police station and account for their actions? Sam if you're reading any of these please know that quite a lot of us actually know the truth and actually know from being from "the other side" too!! Keep being strong and patient you're the warrior here!!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Never noticed before how much she smacks her lips and then says “um” . So I decided to count how many times in that little happy family performance live from her bedroom, just a few dots of doom and she said “um” 62 times!! 62 ffs.
I’m 99% sure that’s a trait of lying (or lack of vocabulary cos she’s thick as tit).
It’s because she’s really having to think about what she’s saying instead of spewing her usual load of wank and hatred!

Reactions: 11
Her hand movements on videos are something else.the spread of her fingers the way she moves them about and holds certain fingers. Eesh irrational ick factor every time. Her pointy nails don't help because they make them look so much more witchy
---
Funny how he only loses his tit with the boys though, the kids who were birthed from Ratchet's amazing uterus seem to dodge his foul moods 🤷
Yeh ans he quickly monitored and changed within a second when speaking to Katie. People on the spectrum can't do that. His level of control and abusive bully man isn't spectrum its just mean and nasty. Its control control control. His tidiness. Control
His unable to have anyone step put of line control.
Butbthe mean way he loses it isnt spectrum type melt downs. Its just crappy crappy bleep meanness that comes out. People not towing line.doing what he says. He's power mad. Control mad. Ordered is part of that. You ever see the way a narc lines up there pencils. Or a bully keeps their things in check.their life impeccable.their ties and shirts for work just so.... welcome Joshua to that set of men.
He strikes out, belittles and pushes. He an antagonist. A button pusher. Angry.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She must have hit the red wine and ❄ tonight as a weird birthday post came on around a hour ago (midnight?). She's moved on from making birthday posts about herself, to being all about Wilby🤦🏻‍♀️
I'm sure he will see this post Rach🥴
IMG_0433.jpeg
IMG_0432.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Seen the short clip of them discussing how they met 🤢 then another of Josh getting arrested 😳

I’m new to this thread did I miss something? Kidnapping and section 4 public disorder offence. When? What? Why? Is this why he is no longer a police officer?

Anyone seen the full podcast ?? Please can you enlighten me? I’m all ears.

Reactions: 4
Seen the short clip of them discussing how they met 🤢 then another of Josh getting arrested 😳

I’m new to this thread did I miss something? Kidnapping and section 4 public disorder offence. When? What? Why? Is this why he is no longer a police officer?

Anyone seen the full podcast ?? Please can you enlighten me? I’m all ears.
I’ve not seen the clip but I believe that was during his split from the boys’ mum and ensuing battle over custody of the boys. I don’t know the details but he was still a police officer for a good few years after.
---
Yeh ans he quickly monitored and changed within a second when speaking to Katie. People on the spectrum can't do that. His level of control and abusive bully man isn't spectrum its just mean and nasty. Its control control control. His tidiness. Control
His unable to have anyone step put of line control.
Butbthe mean way he loses it isnt spectrum type melt downs. Its just crappy crappy bleep meanness that comes out. People not towing line.doing what he says. He's power mad. Control mad. Ordered is part of that. You ever see the way a narc lines up there pencils. Or a bully keeps their things in check.their life impeccable.their ties and shirts for work just so.... welcome Joshua to that set of men.
He strikes out, belittles and pushes. He an antagonist. A button pusher. Angry.
Absolutely! He is absolutely not having a meltdown, he was just being a nasty twit!

If Josh genuinely struggled to cope with mess and disorder; he would have been carted off or be sat rocking in a corner a long time ago. That household is nothing but chaos and mess!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I’ve not seen the clip but I believe that was during his split from the boys’ mum and ensuing battle over custody of the boys. I don’t know the details but he was still a police officer for a good few years after.
Maybe R & J think it’s the boys mum who is behind the TT account & they are punishing & trying to humiliate her by doing these podcasts!

Why now talk about the affair? (Whilst R was pregnant)
Why now discuss his arrest! (Have they discussed the custody battle publicly or R in her crappy books)
I would love to hear the full story, from the boys mum side from what I’ve read it sounds awful. I agree with PP Sam if you read here just know we don’t believe the lies 🤍💫

• Heart
Reactions: 21
(I'll see myself out)

I don’t think it’s about them “not winning” it’s about her employers breaking the law and her mother letting them take advantage knowing that.!
I get that young kids wanna work and earn their own money, they want nice stuff and not be asking parents for money. But her having stated that she’s earned £200 already screams unethical. Clearly not on minimum wage, And working too many hours.
Great that she’s got a job, brilliant, make her own money but do it legally

Maybe R & J think it’s the boys mum who is behind the TT account & they are punishing & trying to humiliate her by doing these podcasts!

Why now talk about the affair? (Whilst R was pregnant)
Why now discuss his arrest! (Have they discussed the custody battle publicly or R in her crappy books)
I would love to hear the full story, from the boys mum side from what I’ve read it sounds awful. I agree with PP Sam if you read here just know we don’t believe the lies 🤍💫
I think its coz ratchet keeps his dick in a drawer that the only time he feels manly is when he is bullying his son.

• Heart
What really gets me is how they say they’re struggling with the school holidays 🤷‍♀️ S & Bekind are working, I is with Hannah, T has a boyfriend & her vapes, E spends time with her dad so they’ve only got Willbobby to entertain. They’re both at home & have the cash to do whatever they want. No worries about feeding themselves.
I know of so many people who are struggling with childcare, trying to entertain their children & actually feeding their families 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 64
Really strange how Josh acts around sebs girlfriend (very caring like)

He really does seem the type to literally run off with one of his sons girlfriends in later years doesn't he ?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Is the podcast just on Patreon? Always thought podcasts were to engage with a wider audience and most put them on YouTube?

Reactions: 5
Is the podcast just on Patreon? Always thought podcasts were to engage with a wider audience and most put them on YouTube?
yep just behind her pay wall, no way she would be brave enough to put it out there for all to see/hear

Reactions: 17
Has anyone on the dark side seen the podcast and can give us details. ?
Why now bring everything back up? Because Sam has supposedly contacted I? Losing control Rach so have to hit her again where you know it hurts. Thought you helped women?
#Rachisacuntpassiton

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.