PTWM #188 It’s just you they have the problem with and I don’t blame them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think it’s about them “not winning” it’s about her employers breaking the law and her mother letting them take advantage knowing that.!
I get that young kids wanna work and earn their own money, they want nice stuff and not be asking parents for money. But her having stated that she’s earned £200 already screams unethical. Clearly not on minimum wage, And working too many hours.
Great that she’s got a job, brilliant, make her own money but do it legally
Why’s it unethical to not pay a kid minimum wage? Surely that’s good if they’re getting a higher rate?

Reactions: 6
I have not seen the podcast snippets just going by what is on here, maybe they are talking about the affair etc before the TT creator exposes that too 😂

Reactions: 9
Yeah but Joyce only got to LCpl so he was the one being told what to do. He wasn’t treated with any respect.
My theory is his mother GG and Mannah wore the trousers in the house and his dad was probably bullied along with Joyce. The only way he can exert his authority is over his children even when they were small. It makes him feel powerful. He has no power in any other area of his life.

It’s horrible, a bit like small dick syndrome.
He should try picking on someone his own size. I’d love to see him get what he deserves from a real man.
I meant to add that slosh was prob treated that way as a recruit, so being the big man that he is, dishes it out to his son (s). I've no doubt he didn't rise very far up the ranks, as far as I remember he wasnt in 5 mins ( figuratively speaking). Pair of them R&J boil my piss to be fair. Seb wont always be a boy.
---
I know it’s early for a thread title but W has given us gold “I hate you, thank you” 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I know, great init, and his dope of a mother told us. Straight out of the horses mouth. She should engage brain before opening her mouth, dear, dear, dear. Haha

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Trying to think of an amusing response to Josh "I was arrested for kidnapping and a sexual public order offence," but it's honestly exhausting.

(Most of us have spent the last 12 months saying he's an aggressive pervert, so its not exactly a shock to hear, whether he was charged or not 🤦🏻‍♀️.)

Reactions: 25
Trying to think of an amusing response to Josh "I was arrested for kidnapping and a sexual public order offence," but it's honestly exhausting.

(Most of us have spent the last 12 months saying he's an aggressive pervert, so its not exactly a shock to hear, whether he was charged or not 🤦🏻‍♀️.)
Ooooh I missed all that, pray tell me more. I have to pop out, give my neighbour a lift. I'll be back soon.

Reactions: 4
Ooooh I missed all that, pray tell me more. I have to pop out, give my neighbour a lift. I'll be back soon.
Sorry my fault, he said "Kidnap and a section 4 public order offence"(which is threatening behaviour) not a "sexual public order" offence. I shouldn't Tattle before 9am 😩.

(However, kidnap and threatening behaviour is also not surprising. So there is that.....)

Reactions: 16
Just noticed all the stories about Seb and his GF getting ready and leaving are still there but she deleted the one where J threw the trainers and nearly hit K. It goes from them brushing their teeth to the next video where the trainers have already been thrown outside.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why’s it unethical to not pay a kid minimum wage? Surely that’s good if they’re getting a higher rate?
Because there’s no such thing as minimum wage for the under 16s.
Surely it’s better to bring your kids up knowing the right thing, rather Than teaching them the wrong way like they’ve done on instascam.
I know I wouldn’t let my kids be taken advantage of, Just my opinion.
Just waiting for the post about Lu’s lost her job because of nosey people… Bratsy part 2🙈🙈

Reactions: 9
I don’t think it’s about them “not winning” it’s about her employers breaking the law and her mother letting them take advantage knowing that.!
I get that young kids wanna work and earn their own money, they want nice stuff and not be asking parents for money. But her having stated that she’s earned £200 already screams unethical. Clearly not on minimum wage, And working too many hours.
Great that she’s got a job, brilliant, make her own money but do it legally
We live where Rank does so know the score with teenager jobs. My teen was quite keen to get a job this summer, but we couldn't find anything as under 16. However, they can work up to 25 hours a week in the holidays with an official permit. I'm sure there are plenty of places out there that would take a 14 year old for the summer. Most places that we tried wanted school leavers though, as not so many rules!

Reactions: 8
Sorry my fault, he said "Kidnap and a section 4 public order offence"(which is threatening behaviour) not a "sexual public order" offence. I shouldn't Tattle before 9am 😩.

(However, kidnap and threatening behaviour is also not surprising. So there is that.....)
You reminded me of when I got told a few months ago that a certain Torbay/Totnes officer got caught having sex on duty. Although how can he keep denying he's a bent sacked copper when he was arrested for those issues all those years ago. Police don't just arrest somebody over malicious allegations do they?

Reactions: 17
Just noticed all the stories about Seb and his GF getting ready and leaving are still there but she deleted the one where J threw the trainers and nearly hit K. It goes from them brushing their teeth to the next video where the trainers have already been thrown outside.
I noticed on the original video there was 2 pairs out there, Ratshit must have asked him to throw the 2nd pair so she could film it as she must have missed it the 1st time.

• Angry
I have the clip of the second pair, did she originally show the first? I only saw this one (I’ve cropped it to get it on here)

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Why was she accusing Seb and Katie of making waffles. It was Betsy and GG, she even posted it on her stories. Never mind the dogs gaslighting Slosh, I think she's gaslighting everyone.

Reactions: 24
You reminded me of when I got told a few months ago that a certain Torbay/Totnes officer got caught having sex on duty. Although how can he keep denying he's a bent sacked copper when he was arrested for those issues all those years ago. Police don't just arrest somebody over malicious allegations do they?
There’s probably more cops that have been arrested than not at this point. They’d get de-arrested quickly if it’s was a malicious report.

Reactions: 4
I have the clip of the second pair, did she originally show the first? I only saw this one (I’ve cropped it to get it on here)
Such a bleep.
---
Why was she accusing Seb and Katie of making waffles. It was Betsy and GG, she even posted it on her stories. Never mind the dogs gaslighting Slosh, I think she's gaslighting everyone.
Thought that too, Seb and Katie was nowhere to be seen in the stories either.

my daughter same age as L she gets £5 hour and only works 3-4 hours at a time.

Reactions: 8
I don’t think she showed the first being thrown but she filmed J coming back in and her snorting, asking K if they’d hit her (or words very similar to that).

Reactions: 12
Haha just watching t.v.a bloke describing a psychopath:
They want to get close to you,to reel you in for their own ego and then bidding
Can't sympathise with how others feel
Like to make you look and feel small
Narc
Lack empathy
Grooming
It would often be sexual grooming.
Emotionally manipulation
They are incredibly good at mirroring. to get close they are great at knowing and showing what you want to see so they can use you.
🥸

The constant belittling and berating of these kids and young adults is absolutely disgusting. I think they forget these people are brand new to the world; there’s a first time for absolutely everything, they need encouragement, education and kindness. Wether that’s how to pack a bag or what to pack, or schooling etc. To stand and laugh while your older children struggle makes me sick. Help them you absolute scum bags. You’re just making more tit adults to inflict on the world.

• Sad
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.