PTWM #188 It’s just you they have the problem with and I don’t blame them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The latest story with the coffee all over the counter / floor if that had been one of the kids that video would have been them cleaning it up with Josh standing over them berating them - not the nice calm scene it is when Josh has done it

• Heart
Reactions: 19
You reminded me of when I got told a few months ago that a certain Torbay/Totnes officer got caught having sex on duty. Although how can he keep denying he's a bent sacked copper when he was arrested for those issues all those years ago. Police don't just arrest somebody over malicious allegations do they?
Was he employed ( at that time) as a PC, ? If not ( but was found guilty) surely that would have prevented him from joining up. It's all very strange me thinks.

Reactions: 2
I have the clip of the second pair, did she originally show the first? I only saw this one (I’ve cropped it to get it on here)
Yeah it looks like there's a pair already lying there before he throws those ones. Maybe my eyes are tit but it looks like shoes lying there to me.

Reactions: 8
The constant belittling and berating of these kids and young adults is absolutely disgusting. I think they forget these people are brand new to the world; there’s a first time for absolutely everything, they need encouragement, education and kindness. Wether that’s how to pack a bag or what to pack, or schooling etc. To stand and laugh while your older children struggle makes me sick. Help them you absolute scum bags. You’re just making more tit adults to inflict on the world.
Some of Rabid's favourite lines:

Raise them kind
Give your kids a childhood they don't need to recover from

🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 35
The latest story with the coffee all over the counter / floor if that had been one of the kids that video would have been them cleaning it up with Josh standing over them berating them - not the nice calm scene it is when Josh has done it
I was thinking the exact same! Saw the trainer story as well, they really are a pair of cunts. Josh is a vile bully and needs taking down a peg or 2

Reactions: 14
Funny how he only loses his tit with the boys though, the kids who were birthed from Ratchet's amazing uterus seem to dodge his foul moods 🤷
Years ago when Edie got a mud kitchen for a birthday (gifted) she was filming and Josh tried to tell T off and she went off on one about how she’ll discipline her children not him.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
There were 2 pairs on the drive. She asked K "did they hit you".
So called DA advocate snorting and laughing as her husband throws shoes about. I also saved the second video above where the shoes narrowly miss S as he was bent over. Had he stood up they'd have hit him on the head or body ie an assault.

Reactions: 31
There were 2 pairs on the drive. She asked K "did they hit you".
So called DA advocate snorting and laughing as her husband throws shoes about. I also saved the second video above where the shoes narrowly miss S as he was bent over. Had he stood up they'd have hit him on the head or body ie an assault.
Given what people have said about Katie's dad and his reputation, Sloshy might want to think twice about how he's behaving and treating her, he would genuinely tit his booty shorts if her dad turned up at the door wondering why this lanky streak of piss was throwing things at his daughter while his wife filmed it and snorted.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Someone please tell me that they are waiting on some jazzy tiles for their kitchen to be delivered and fitted. I am all for pink kitchens but it’s looking a bit tit. The floor tiles are as dull as old slosh balls

Reactions: 12
Someone please tell me that they are waiting on some jazzy tiles for their kitchen to be delivered and fitted. I am all for pink kitchens but it’s looking a bit tit. The floor tiles are as dull as old slosh balls
I thought this too, surely it’s not finished! Also, what’s the yellow line / lighting above the cupboard doors?! 🤢

I don’t think it’s about them “not winning” it’s about her employers breaking the law and her mother letting them take advantage knowing that.!
I get that young kids wanna work and earn their own money, they want nice stuff and not be asking parents for money. But her having stated that she’s earned £200 already screams unethical. Clearly not on minimum wage, And working too many hours.
Great that she’s got a job, brilliant, make her own money but do it legally
But it doesn't say how long it's taken her to earn £200!! That might be so far this summer or so far this year or so far since she started! She can legally work 25 hours per week over summer hols. At minimum wage that's £121 a week. There's no suggestion at all she's earned £200 in a week. In fact she says she's earning £70 this week which is way under the hours cap. We need to stop finding problems where there aren't any.

Reactions: 41
To be fair I still don't think the lounge looks finished and it's been like that for ages. It's so echoey because there's no curtains at the windows etc.

Some of Rabid's favourite lines:

Raise them kind
Give your kids a childhood they don't need to recover from

🤷
Didn’t she justify it once by saying people didn’t understand their relationship and that when they scream and shout at each other, that’s normal because they love each other and we just don’t understand so the problem is us? Maybe it’s the same with the kids. To a naive onlooker, we think they’re being abusive and wankers but actually they just love their kids so much and number 1 parents? Now I’m not saying that’s the sort of justification an abusive person would use…but it is isn’t it?!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I don’t think she showed the first being thrown but she filmed J coming back in and her snorting, asking K if they’d hit her (or words very similar to that).
That was the start of the video I cropped. K looked pretty shocked, I think she was quite shocked/scared by it

Reactions: 6
Didn’t she justify it once by saying people didn’t understand their relationship and that when they scream and shout at each other, that’s normal because they love each other and we just don’t understand so the problem is us? Maybe it’s the same with the kids. To a naive onlooker, we think they’re being abusive and wankers but actually they just love their kids so much and number 1 parents? Now I’m not saying that’s the sort of justification an abusive person would use…but it is isn’t it?!
I was a little scared about where you were going with this, then I got to the end! 😆 spot on!

I’m so annoyed by the whole packing saga.
Why did they get no sleep? (Because he’s an interfering prick and she wanted to film it all) when their bedroom is on the second floor.

Our parenting/life style would have had it like this; Dad would have got anything needed from the garage/loft and been tucked up asleep (probably with the preschooler if we had one) by 10pm. Mum (me) would have made a list and had the teens set everything out a pile for each day (Friday day outfit/s, underwear, PJs, Saturday day outfit/s, underwear, PJs etc) then the toiletries, jackets, food etc. and tell them to get it all packed. I’d put the ticked off list in the bag so they can check later if they think they didn’t bring something / make sure they pack it all for home etc.
In the morning Dad and youngest would be refreshed by a good sleep and Mum could have a sleep in or pop back to bed for a nap later.
It’s not difficult, I’m not even a particularly organised person and I wouldn’t be having a tantrum, throwing £80+ shoes down my driveway because I didn’t teach/help my kids with basic life skills.

Reactions: 28
What’s the bet she’s begging for free tickets to the wild festival, for a day full of “Wows” and “do you love it’s”🫣🫣🫣🫣

Reactions: 10
Given what people have said about Katie's dad and his reputation, Sloshy might want to think twice about how he's behaving and treating her, he would genuinely tit his booty shorts if her dad turned up at the door wondering why this lanky streak of piss was throwing things at his daughter while his wife filmed it and snorted.
" the victim passed out several times during the assault, only for Heathman to revive him with cold water so he could continue the attack"

I've had to read the article again because the thought of him doing this to Sloshy makes me howl, I don't ever condone that sort of violence and have never hit anyone in my life, but the way they have worded this article honestly gets me everytime.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Realtably cant use the (fuckoff massive ) coffee machine so funny …. Yeah we’v all been there too silly us
Ps its not a design classic it looks
Like a mausoleum lashed in a corner

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.