PTWM #188 It’s just you they have the problem with and I don’t blame them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slosh being ex army, that's how they are treated during training. The corporals throw their kit out of the windows etc, and none of the recruits can or will complain. He uses it as a tactic against Seb so that boy doesnt do whatever he did, then shoes dont get thrown. It's like Corporal Slosh gotta be respected at all times. Slosh, you ain't in the army now, give it a rest. That boy doesnt like you that's for sure.
Bet Slosh is feeling so inadequate now. No job, trying the fashion #ads & miserably failing. His step daughters think he’s a wimp. His own boys don’t really like that environment & still ex Army / sacked bent copper feels like he can behave like a knob.
I don’t understand why Torbay Tart could think this was funny 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Slosh being ex army, that's how they are treated during training. The corporals throw their kit out of the windows etc, and none of the recruits can or will complain. He uses it as a tactic against Seb so that boy doesnt do whatever he did, then shoes dont get thrown. It's like Corporal Slosh gotta be respected at all times. Slosh, you ain't in the army now, give it a rest. That boy doesnt like you that's for sure.
Yeah but Joyce only got to LCpl so he was the one being told what to do. He wasn’t treated with any respect.
My theory is his mother GG and Mannah wore the trousers in the house and his dad was probably bullied along with Joyce. The only way he can exert his authority is over his children even when they were small. It makes him feel powerful. He has no power in any other area of his life.

It’s horrible, a bit like small dick syndrome.
He should try picking on someone his own size. I’d love to see him get what he deserves from a real man.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

I mean it's funny how all the ex army members of my family (and those still in) manage to go through life without throwing stuff at their kids. It"s almost like Sloshy has a complex.

Reactions: 33
@DipsyDoodle fab recap as always ❤

From what I've read on here about Josh the gnome. Think I better stay away from the stories. He pisses me right off with how he speaks and treats his own flesh and blood while his stupid bleeping wife sits and laughs at him. What does he want? A fishing rod and toadstool for being massive bellend???

Well done big man. Hope it makes you feel better about what a useless bleep you are.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Rachel do tell us all again that the boys mum isn't allowed to see them due to her alleged alcohol problem?
Did anyone else notice the half opened bottle of red on the side in the hallway when they were talking about packing yesterday?

Reactions: 8
The way Josh spoke to Katie when they was outside was how he should speak to his own son! He threw Sebs trainers at him yet passed Katie hers and when she said she wasn't taking them said he'd put them in the room....... do we think he's scared someone may show up and his gravy jug will get a battering!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Do you know what, I’m not sticking up for Sloshy as I can’t stand him. BUT if he is undiagnosed Autistic, he would have probably been very triggered by the chaos of all the kids packing to go in such a late, haphazard way, he was probably disregulating and may have just chucked the trainers because he was not in control and struggling with it all. It’s exactly what Rancid would describe W as having the worst “meltdown.”
I 100% agree he shouldn’t be throwing peoples possessions, but we know his thing is being in control, organised, methodical, clean, he can’t cope when everything is the opposite. I expect he is so happy when most the house hold has gone as it’s quiet and more ordered. I’m actually surprised he has managed this far on his “career break.”

Reactions: 31
Yeah but Joyce only got to LCpl so he was the one being told what to do. He wasn’t treated with any respect.
My theory is his mother GG and Mannah wore the trousers in the house and his dad was probably bullied along with Joyce. The only way he can exert his authority is over his children even when they were small. It makes him feel powerful. He has no power in any other area of his life.

It’s horrible, a bit like small dick syndrome.
He should try picking on someone his own size. I’d love to see him get what he deserves from a real man.
I bet he was a right jumped up little prick as a copper. Shame he can't abuse the police computer any more to look us up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I know it’s early for a thread title but W has given us gold “I hate you, thank you” 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Did anyone else notice the half opened bottle of red on the side in the hallway when they were talking about packing yesterday?
Exhibit A. I honestly thought "I bet he's swigging that from the bottle." Let's face it, the only people they are relatable to now are Wino's and Chavs 🙈.

IMG_4803.jpeg

Reactions: 22
Where does Lula actually work? I thought there was a law about kids working. My daughter is 16 and we really struggled to find anywhere to take her on before she was 16 due to insurance. Only thing she found was a paper round and that didn’t pay £70.
Depends where you live. A lot of places on the coast will employ younger ones through the summer season, they don't have to pay them as much.

Reactions: 7
It’s different near the coast. Young people work from the age of 13 in ice cream places etc.. just summer jobs but this year especially they are so short staffed the teenagers can earn a lot of money

Reactions: 9
Was in lidl today and they have pink kettles and toaster for £19.99 so no need for a top of the range Smeg one, just because she can. She could've got a food shop for her "pantry" for what she paid.

Reactions: 12
Joyce deffo comes across as being on the spectrum, his emotional regulation seems carp and he's always screaming at poor Seb or Isaac

Reactions: 6
Joyce deffo comes across as being on the spectrum, his emotional regulation seems carp and he's always screaming at poor Seb or Isaac
Funny how he only loses his tit with the boys though, the kids who were birthed from Ratchet's amazing uterus seem to dodge his foul moods 🤷

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I mean it's funny how all the ex army members of my family (and those still in) manage to go through life without throwing stuff at their kids. It"s almost like Sloshy has a complex.
About to say the exact same thing, my dad was a commando for 22 years and he never threw anything at us, or acted like a twit like this jumped up prick does.

Reactions: 19
Where does Lula actually work? I thought there was a law about kids working. My daughter is 16 and we really struggled to find anywhere to take her on before she was 16 due to insurance. Only thing she found was a paper round and that didn’t pay £70.
Being 14 she will only be allowed to work so many hours a week, and under an permit. Even in school holidays. I live coastal and there’s so many employers getting caught out with employing underage kids and working them like pack horses.
There is no national minimum wage until they are school leaving age at 16.
I’m thinking that her job is with someone Snachet knows because she’s clearly under age, And if she reckons she’s already earned £200 this week then that needs looking into.!!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Being 14 she will only be allowed to work so many hours a week, and under an permit. Even in school holidays. I live coastal and there’s so many employers getting caught out with employing underage kids and working them like pack horses.
There is no national minimum wage until they are school leaving age at 16.
I’m thinking that her job is with someone Snachet knows because she’s clearly under age, And if she reckons she’s already earned £200 this week then that needs looking into.!!
But Racket knows all this, from all the times Bratsy lost jobs because of the pesky chrolls at the council that stopped dodgy employers from breaking the law 🤷

Reactions: 23
thats his Dutch courage to bully his son, belittle him in front of his girlfriend again!,
and hurtle trainers into the drive , its like living next to the Clampits

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.