PTWM #188 It’s just you they have the problem with and I don’t blame them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but if someone threw shoes at me I’d be giving them a right hook. Wtf is Josh’s problem.? Does he think he’s some sort military cnut, Blokes a twit and I swear if I ever venture that way and see them I will be sure to tell him.!

Empty house by her own admission, I definitely doesn’t live there, E will be at her dads and L working… so let’s see where they bother to take Wobbler this weekend or will they dump him off again..🤬🤬🤬🤬
E’s on holiday with her dads family. So they basically only got Wilby- so they’ll get a sitter for him and go away for a weekend no doubt.

Reactions: 12
Should have got those kids in some nice clubs when they were younger. Mine all do beavers/cubs/scouts and the 9 year old put her tent up with her mate the other week 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
If I was K family I'd be raging at someone throwing shoes at her. What a dick

Reactions: 27
Someone needs to sit her down and explain that her Husbands small dick energy makes him jealous of his own son and it's NOT funny.

Reactions: 47
Ol' Cuntchops seems to be ramping up filming and posting Fuckwit's tantrums, and anyone else who moans and grumbles. All to make herself look better? How anyone in her household lets her post this is beyond me. It's genuinely worrying that this is acceptable.

Reactions: 21
Josh is a little bleep if he threw any kind of shoes any where near my childs head
No matter how old he’d want too all ready
Be digging his grave .
And candle face doesn't even address it let alone any shock , normality there then!
utter pair of rats fred and rose west did a better job than them pair of fuckwits

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
in what world is it acceptable to throw anyone shoes out of the door and down the drive?? i hope the TT is saving all these vile abusive clips towards seb up for a mega video. turns my stomach.

Reactions: 33
god josh was so angry. his face. throwing shoes out. could have easily have hit her more than once. he didnt care. the red mist was on!
and then seb " i bleeping hate you"
he just antogonises him all the time. thats not a father. its a bully.
no wonder seb is a sarcastic drug taking unthoughtful manipulative twit himself, the purist form of by-product ive ever seen. with a bully dad and an emotionally abusive step mum. he didnt sstand a chance in that house.
agree with above poster. katie seems to be loving it. vulnerable hermonal teenage girl just wanting to be adored.
---
in what world is it acceptable to throw anyone shoes out of the door and down the drive?? i hope the TT is saving all these vile abusive clips towards seb up for a mega video. turns my stomach.
plus his angry face and then sebs " i bleeping hate you" you could do a whole bloody movie on how he treats that boy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
Pure fkn turned at that weasel throwing shoes!! Hope the TT creator picks it up!! Let’s act the big hard man at 2 17 year olds you fkn wank & as for her standing laughing grow the fk up!!!!

Reactions: 26
Does anyone know how Josh’s dad was with him? Not making excuses but how the feck does a grown man (🤣🤣) think that behaviour is acceptable?
I do think he’s goading S into retaliating & then he’ll kick him out.
As for ‘I bleeping hate you’ comment just imagine if they were the last words spoken if something bad happened 😢
Her latest content is not good at all.
What a sad life for all of them.
No doubt Willbobby will be happy whoever he is with (his parents will be far away by now) & Linda will spend the weekend cleaning up after the most ungrateful family on the planet.

Reactions: 24
Why is she laughing about J potentially hitting K with something?? It’s not funny! It’s not big and it’s not clever! It’s disgusting behaviour 🤬 I’d be fuming if I were Ks family. Can stories be reported for their content ie violence?

Reactions: 25
She really is cleaning up her act. Making statements like “posted with consent” on her stories now 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I don’t get them going away all the time. I love being home more than anything. Love going away too but nothing like being in your own space spending time with family.

It’s like they don’t want to be there ever.

Reactions: 15
I’ve just watched those videos and it actually makes me want to cry. The contempt he has towards Seb is disgusting to see and the way he just launches his shoes out the door is vile. Who does that?! Like seriously! Who?! My blood is boiling and it’s taking all my restraint not to message her!

Please, whoever creates the TikToks make sure those videos are in the next upload!

And Seb if you read here please leave that house. No amount of money and ‘things’ is worth the way you’re being treated. You’re a young lad and YOU can still change things and be different to that disgusting pair - break the pattern and be proud of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Super late to the party sorry. The Tik Tok... 😃🥲😂

Amazing. Love Emily xx

Reactions: 7
I don’t get them going away all the time. I love being home more than anything. Love going away too but nothing like being in your own space spending time with family.

It’s like they don’t want to be there ever.
Your house probably doesn't look like an explosion in a pink paint factory though, no wonder they don't want to be there. I think I'd have a permanent migraine from all the hideous colours if I had to set foot inside the door.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.