PTWM #188 It’s just you they have the problem with and I don’t blame them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just watched those videos and it actually makes me want to cry. The contempt he has towards Seb is disgusting to see and the way he just launches his shoes out the door is vile. Who does that?! Like seriously! Who?! My blood is boiling and it’s taking all my restraint not to message her!

Please, whoever creates the TikToks make sure those videos are in the next upload!

And Seb if you read here please leave that house. No amount of money and ‘things’ is worth the way you’re being treated. You’re a young lad and YOU can still change things and be different to that disgusting pair - break the pattern and be proud of it.
It makes you wonder how much of a cnut he was to the boys mum while he was having an affair with Torbay Tart. I reckon he gaslighted on a regular basis. Made her question herself. Also (not sure if it’s been mentioned before) Raq only wanted those boys so Silky had no reason to see his ex wife for contact.
They are a very toxic pair.
---
Your house probably doesn't look like an explosion in a pink paint factory though, no wonder they don't want to be there. I think I'd have a permanent migraine from all the hideous colours if I had to set foot inside the door.
It’s not a house to be proud of is it! Bet her mate Soph, Stacey & Ms Greedy are howling on their group chat 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I can’t wait till Wobbler is asked about his summer with his family and he replies “Who are my family”?😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
I was thinking that not a fan of greedy personally, but her house is much nicer than ol Rach's pink disaster.
Have hinch and Stacey had a falling out haven't seen them together for a while, I'll have to wander to their threads.
Can't wait for the festival chaos posts! Wonder of we will have a bonus TT this week.

Reactions: 8
I was thinking that not a fan of greedy personally, but her house is much nicer than ol Rach's pink disaster.
Have hinch and Stacey had a falling out haven't seen them together for a while, I'll have to wander to their threads.
Can't wait for the festival chaos posts! Wonder of we will have a bonus TT this week.

I don't think they have had a fall out. Stacey has been extremely busy working with her show.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lots of people have messaged her to say Josh is really good with Katie 😂🥴. Rachael my dear fool, they are politely trying to tell you he's over stepping and it's out of the realms of normalcy. What he did to Seb this morning was very similar to what young lads do to get girls attention. They create a scene and belittle the competition.

(I swear to God, her inexperience with men as fathers is creating a huge problem. She does not know how he should be behaving because she has never had a long term relationship with any positive role model Dads of note and all her older female influences like Linda or her mother or even Mummy Marshall have been single. She never listens 🙄.)

Reactions: 34
Why is she laughing about J potentially hitting K with something?? It’s not funny! It’s not big and it’s not clever! It’s disgusting behaviour 🤬 I’d be fuming if I were Ks family. Can stories be reported for their content ie violence?
I wonder if K's dad will have seen that? I've heard he's pretty handy when throwing things 🍳 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36
What does Wibble have for breakfast if he’s capable of splitting Joyce’s nose wide open?

Does he have hulk smash strength fists and I don’t recall ol’ Joycey having bruising or swelling , anyone else see it?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
They don’t read here but Josh made a reference about Wilby not falling out their bedroom window after someone said about it last night! Lol. Hi Joyce, you bullying little cretin.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I caught on that clip about patreon that’s meant to make you want to subscribe, something about them texting flirty messages before they got together. Weren’t they both in relationships at this point? And R pregnant?

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Learned behaviour. Did we really expect anything less ?
Didn't she say recently that S was like the men who women at the centre were in relationships with (or something like that)? Weird thing to say about your 17yo step son.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Never noticed before how much she smacks her lips and then says “um” . So I decided to count how many times in that little happy family performance live from her bedroom, just a few dots of doom and she said “um” 62 times!! 62 ffs.
I’m 99% sure that’s a trait of lying (or lack of vocabulary cos she’s thick as tit).

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Does anyone know how Josh’s dad was with him? Not making excuses but how the feck does a grown man (🤣🤣) think that behaviour is acceptable?
I do think he’s goading S into retaliating & then he’ll kick him out.
As for ‘I bleeping hate you’ comment just imagine if they were the last words spoken if something bad happened 😢
Her latest content is not good at all.
What a sad life for all of them.
No doubt Willbobby will be happy whoever he is with (his parents will be far away by now) & Linda will spend the weekend cleaning up after the most ungrateful family on the planet.
Slosh being ex army, that's how they are treated during training. The corporals throw their kit out of the windows etc, and none of the recruits can or will complain. He uses it as a tactic against Seb so that boy doesnt do whatever he did, then shoes dont get thrown. It's like Corporal Slosh gotta be respected at all times. Slosh, you ain't in the army now, give it a rest. That boy doesnt like you that's for sure.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Where does Lula actually work? I thought there was a law about kids working. My daughter is 16 and we really struggled to find anywhere to take her on before she was 16 due to insurance. Only thing she found was a paper round and that didn’t pay £70.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.