PTWM #188 It’s just you they have the problem with and I don’t blame them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I wouldn’t be wild about it either but I know my similar aged child drinks when she’s out with her friends and a lot of them vape etc. I’m not saying I love it but they work hard at school and are polite and considerate to each other. I haven’t really had a booze in the room scenario but I have bought alcohol for parties and I don’t think that’s a big deal - they’ll all be away at uni next year. I don’t know why Rachit and Slosh even talk about these things as quite frankly they’re none of our business and we wouldn’t know if she wasn’t invading their privacy so badly.
I bought light beer for my teenagers when I knew they were at a party or they’d have a couple at Christmas etc, it’s better to not make it taboo ,of course.

It’s the image it presents and the thought that , if they were feeling emotional ; either happy or sad they might pour themselves a quick shot . One of my children had a spell of poor mental health and drank in his room ( all ok now and very much in the past) , maybe I’m projecting a bit.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Be interesting to see if Greedy or Stacey’s sister have anything to do with her now they aren’t managed by the same people!
I’m guessing big nope!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Didn’t she say earlier that Josh wasn’t an influencer, He only got lots of followers because people liked him for him..🤪🤪🤪🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 15
LOL. She's been downgraded. They would be good for Betsy just starting out though. I think they will want her on TikTok also 🤔
Iv just looked at them and yes they manage mostly the bottom of the barrel tik tokkers. Most of them haven't got a great rep themselves and are always troll ranting, scamming or getting their ads wrong so its right up Rs Street 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Iv just looked at them and yes they manage mostly the bottom of the barrel tik tokkers. Most of them haven't got a great rep themselves and are always troll ranting, scamming or getting their ads wrong so its right up Rs Street 🤣
I noticed they've all got 0 tiktok influence, or explot their kids also. Especially sevda. She's the absolute worst. Her thread on here is another one I keep up with

Reactions: 9
I noticed they've all got 0 tiktok influence, or explot their kids also. Especially sevda. She's the absolute worst. Her thread on here is another one I keep up with
She does my head in just by opening her mouth 🤣 i didn't know she had a thread here!

Reactions: 6
My respect level for Astrid just went up several notches 😊 I'd love her and Emily to spill the tea. Cant see Ratfuck and Pissed Up Not A PC going round for lunch anytime soon. Are the tides turning?? God I hope so!! I hope Ratfink ends up on benefits! Like so many of people who dont deserve to be who she 'helps' The bleep!!!

Reactions: 21
She’s not doing the school uniform thing this year. What will all the poor people do without her help? I can imagine her saying yeah we’re not doing that it was a pain in the ass. I take it it’s because there will be no premises for it now.

I hope she ends up loosing it all and having to use food banks. Imagine her turning up in her granny track suit with Gucci glasses trying to get salmon and red wine for the stick.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She’s not doing the school uniform thing this year. What will all the poor people do without her help? I can imagine her saying yeah we’re not doing that it was a pain in the ass. I take it it’s because there will be no premises for it now.

I hope she ends up loosing it all and having to use food banks. Imagine her turning up in her granny track suit with Gucci glasses trying to get salmon and red wine for the stick.
Wonder why she’s not doing the uniform , maybe because the naff trackies bring her money and are more important to her and take up the time?

Reactions: 19

And complaining that she’s a big family to feed and 12 items for £4 is daylight robbery from a food bank

Reactions: 10

So what is she going to do with all those clothes, Toys, games, duvets and all that other donated stuff clogging up the shop…. Watch this space, They’ll be an update in the next 24 hrs🤡🤡🤡

Yes course E wasn’t told to walk into the room and say that about the brush🫣🫣🫣🫣
Do better Scratchet🤪🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm getting the feeling that they've told her to ditch Josh from her main account and focus on the girls. To be honest, I thought that she should do that months ago, not because I dislike him, just because he's completely impossible to market. He has no appeal to a wider young audience. If thats the plan, she might have a chance to repair some damage.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.