PTWM #188 It’s just you they have the problem with and I don’t blame them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m always careful when it comes to accusing someone of paternal alienation as you never 100% know the full story. But what are the chances of having 5 children with 3 different parents and all those 3 parents have at some point had their visitation stooped and had to go through the courts. 1 crappy parent I could understand, 2 crappy parents I would have concern but 3 clearly shows a pattern.

I even read her first book and I still don’t know what her reason was for stopping E from seeing her dad. I assume neither of them like the other one having ties with anyone they were previously romantically involved with.
Apparently she tried to stop contact with edies dad because he was seeing seb and isaacs mum at the time and they said it wasn't safe for edie... or something??
(In other words R was just being malicious)

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Well I for one, cannot wait to see what direction she goes in next. With the 2 patchwork premises in Winner St closing and also under new management which seems to focus on Tik Tok for promotion. Fun times ahead me thinks

Reactions: 19
Even if the boys did want a relationship with their mum, she would never admit to it as it would mean that she isn’t filling the void of being their mum.
Imagine being those boys. Imagine being whisked away from your mum, taken to live with your dad and the floosie that split up your mum and dad. Then not being allowed contact with your mum. Then hearing the floosie run your mum into the ground with her vile talk, and your dad too scared to stand up for you? In my mind this is what's happened with those boys. They must have been so confused by all the hate the floosie spouted. I sincerely hope those 2 boys pay ratchet back 10 fold. Grrr she boils my pis*

• Sad
Reactions: 28
I honestly think she doesn’t want the kids seeing their other parents because somewhere, possibly deep down, she knows she’s a crappy parent and they’d realise it a whole lot faster if they’re experiencing good parenting at their other home. That’s why she tit’s on E’s dad about smoking etc (when we all know as she has shown it! S has smoked illegal substances in their house)

Rachel, for the last time, SEB IS NOT YOUR SON!!! YOU ARE NOT HIS MUM!!!!!!!!!!!

• Heart
Well I for one, cannot wait to see what direction she goes in next. With the 2 patchwork premises in Winner St closing and also under new management which seems to focus on Tik Tok for promotion. Fun times ahead me thinks
Funny how she has changed management that focuses on TT when a TT account has been created about her

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Funny how she has changed management that focuses on TT when a TT account has been created about her
I’m far too old to understand TikTok and how it works but from what I have been told, isn’t it supposed to be much worse than other types of social media?

Reactions: 12
I honestly think she doesn’t want the kids seeing their other parents because somewhere, possibly deep down, she knows she’s a crappy parent and they’d realise it a whole lot faster if they’re experiencing good parenting at their other home. That’s why she tit’s on E’s dad about smoking etc (when we all know as she has shown it! S has smoked illegal substances in their house)
Ratchet bases her own parenting ( imo only) on her past experience of her own mother walking out and leaving her with her father and his new partner. She hates/hated the 3 of them for disrupting her life and the way it affected her mentally, then goes and does a similar thing to her own & her step children. Her mentality is, I'll be the stable influence ( female, mother theresa) in those kids lives, only she didn't really think it through did she. At some point in the not to distant future when her empire collapses, all her income dries up she is going to be left with her head in her hands thinking " what have I done". God repays his debts without money ratchet. !!

Reactions: 16
If the new management company focus on TT, I bet they have been very focused these last few weeks…🤨😂😂
#greatsigningbysomeoneNOT 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Imagine living a life whereby you share your life and that of your family including the mistakes and blurted out things you probably shouldn’t have to hundreds of thousands of strangers. I’m not perfect and made mistakes, I frequently say things in the heat of the moment that I wish I hadn’t have but they’re soon forgotten. Unfortunately every person in that house cannot forget parts of their past that they would prefer to as R has created them their own digital footprint without their consent. Whether it’s truth or lies no one but R will ever know for sure but we have to assume it’s all true because she would never admit to lying. Imagine that!

Reactions: 21
I'm wondering if she's under this new management to try and get Josh on board as a influencer so taking to TT to do it because he's failed at Instagram. I mean he's on a career break to look after Wilby but never seems to do anything with him other than drive him to nursery!

Reactions: 13
Tiktoker should do one on how everything is about her. That's something I bet huns don't notice until pointed out. Every post about anything else turns back to her, her god complex etc. It's what made me think hmmmm this person really is quite narcisstic and came here to see if others had noticed. I only followed her as a new parent who thought the mother care post was decent but realised she wasn't what she seemed fairly early doors.
I do have some sympathy, her early life sounds crap enough, she obviously craves adoration but her way of going about things isn't great. The kids to me are kids, I can't get involved in being mean as my kids are great but mess up too as lots do. She is the issue and if she found that she doesn't need to be this hero god person and can fail because we all do she might be a lot happier. We shouldn't know anything about those children as is often pointed out, that I just can't wrap my head around

Reactions: 16
I just think they have got to the point where they truly believe their own narrative and no one corrects them or speaks out about them so it works out. I've never seen anyone sit and describe an affair and then say it wasn't an affair in the same breath in my life. It was bizarre.

The new tiktok is up. The comments "lies just fall out of her face" 😂

Edit: sorry my phone only just notified me even though it's 3 days old
I check most days to see if the one about turning the shower off is back up. I don’t understand how it’s been taken down but is on the other account about her. I’ve seen so much worse on TikTok, I’d love to know how R managed to get it removed. I mean, it’s her filming and it’s her words in her book 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 19
I don’t doubt she had some issues and with majority of addictions, there is some sort of trauma there which can cause it to escalate and I think they have done everything in their power to constantly push her to the point where it’s probably ridiculously hard to fully recover.

On the other hand, I do think kids are very very easy to manipulate and she goes into far much detail with strangers online so I hate to think just how much detail and what stories she tells behind closed doors.

Addiction is an illness and I think if the person is willing to get help then you meet them in the middle. I can’t fathom how a woman’s advocate truly thinks that by completely denying all access and bashing someone online, in podcasts and social media will ever help them to recover.
[/QUOTE]
Yes we've all seen how they can push buttons. We've all felt how we feel when we know she's manipulative to us and others.
I can imagine those 2 sly faces totally emotionally abusing that woman to breaking point.
I guess it's hard thinking how my dad,even at their age could never make me think that of my mum. But I guess it's easy to grow on vulnerable kids fears,niggles etc. We no they're liars.
Prime example was how she was fueling it with E and S about the trolls. Imagine replacing troll with said parent and wam your making them bwleive untruths.😳
They for the most part seem sensible kids
I especially seems to have more to him.
But again we all sit and think how are these kids putting up with it,falling for it,still bleeping there jn that house with them.but easy to manipulate your kids from the isn't it. Using the.manternal ties.
---
It was also alleged (i cant remember where from) that contact with S was ordered through a supervision centre. Slosh wouldn't turn up with the boys and S couldn't afford to take them back to court so nothing else was arranged and there was nothing S could do about it.

I don't doubt for one minute that they both probably manipulated the boys into not going by either not telling them they could see or OR by offering to take them out elsewhere for the day. Yes R would hate Slosh having contact with S, but if the claims about the poisonous grandmother are true and she changed her Will in favour of the boys, then I would bet a kidney on that being the reason they wanted custody and stopped Sam being involved.

He was quite happy to leave them with S when he moved out the marital home in the January. Would you really leave a 9 and 3 year old in the care of an abusive alcoholic?
Do you think all the recent posts on family court and access was to have a tit on S because she's recently piped up again.
---
I feel like everyone is missing that point; she drew attention to it. You’re playing into her hands, she know the Huns will buy into the lie of the chrolls being high and mighty about alcohol and an “underage” kid and take her side when in reality most of us DGAF about it! He also had a massive multi-pack of crisps… which his girlfriend bought; it’s probably her bottle or partly hers and they’d only just unpacked from the festival, that’s why it’s in the room.
And it's o show because there's no bleeping other room in that house or bedrooms for each of them.storage where?😁

Reactions: 3
Seb isn't arsed about the chrolls you can tell in that story. He's aware of them as I can imagine it's a forever talking point in the household! Even Edie mentioned it on her live yesterday.
Is anyone else wondering why a 9 year old was doing an Instagram live? I'm sure someone mentioned it was 45 minutes. What kind of weirdo would (pay to) watch that?

Is anyone else wondering why a 9 year old was doing an Instagram live? I'm sure someone mentioned it was 45 minutes. What kind of weirdo would (pay to) watch that?
It scares me how she assumes that just because that Instagram is private and people have to pay to be in there (therefore she has their "details") are sage people.
It doesn't mean every single person in there is who they say they are 🤦‍♀️ does she not know how these weirdos operate?? Jesus christ. Anyone can take that footage of edie and do whatever they want with it and manipulate it into something sinister and have edie plastered all over god knows where!

• Sad
I’m far too old to understand TikTok and how it works but from what I have been told, isn’t it supposed to be much worse than other types of social media?
It’s not great because you pretty much can do what you please that said it’s ironic that somehow certain things that Rachel has posted on other platforms got taken down when used in the TT account. Now if that was her reporting those things what will she post on TT?

Reactions: 6
shes got a plan. she has to. otherwsie she would be mouthing off because of all the talk about her closing down of premises. shes waiting right? so she can "shove it in our faces" with a big reveal of wahts next and how it was all planned all along. and the trolls wouldt stop coming for her about her shittness and having to close down shops.
---
yes very.
and she will lose so much of her demographic that are deff not on tt.
---
It’s not great because you pretty much can do what you please that said it’s ironic that somehow certain things that Rachel has posted on other platforms got taken down when used in the TT account. Now if that was her reporting those things what will she post on TT?
yes its a really scary, worryingly so platform.
---
for example latest tik tok trend was to take paracetomol and see who could be ill enough to stay in hospital the longest. yes yes this was a thing. i saw it on the news and made me want to be sick.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
It scares me how she assumes that just because that Instagram is private and people have to pay to be in there (therefore she has their "details") are sage people.
It doesn't mean every single person in there is who they say they are 🤦‍♀️ does she not know how these weirdos operate?? Jesus christ. Anyone can take that footage of edie and do whatever they want with it and manipulate it into something sinister and have edie plastered all over god knows where!
Now come on Dorothy - redshoes, you ( and most other people) are sensible about children and safeguarding on line. The patron saint of saving women knows otherwise, that not to include every aspect of her children's lives doesnt bring in the dosh from her adoring huns. What a sad existance the huns have.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.