PTWM #188 It’s just you they have the problem with and I don’t blame them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But what must s and I seen of Sam that meant they believed it. What must have happened to make them not want their mum!?

• Sad
Reactions: 2
But what must s and I seen of Sam that meant they believed it. What must have happened to make them not want their mum!?
I don’t doubt she had some issues and with majority of addictions, there is some sort of trauma there which can cause it to escalate and I think they have done everything in their power to constantly push her to the point where it’s probably ridiculously hard to fully recover.

On the other hand, I do think kids are very very easy to manipulate and she goes into far much detail with strangers online so I hate to think just how much detail and what stories she tells behind closed doors.

Addiction is an illness and I think if the person is willing to get help then you meet them in the middle. I can’t fathom how a woman’s advocate truly thinks that by completely denying all access and bashing someone online, in podcasts and social media will ever help them to recover.[/QUOTE]

• Heart
Reactions: 31
You'd have thought they'd have a bit more awareness and cautiousness around alcohol then seeing as the boys were so traumatised by S's alcoholism. Yet here they are, almost like they're not bothered by it at all. Or bothered by their dad being surgically attached to a drip of Merlot and their step mum downing the fizzy cat's piss when she doesn't even like the taste. I'm all for not making alcohol taboo around teenagers - I did notice the bottle in his room, but I was like 🤷‍♀️ until she drew attention to it. I did think it was wine, not vodka, though.
I feel like everyone is missing that point; she drew attention to it. You’re playing into her hands, she know the Huns will buy into the lie of the chrolls being high and mighty about alcohol and an “underage” kid and take her side when in reality most of us DGAF about it! He also had a massive multi-pack of crisps… which his girlfriend bought; it’s probably her bottle or partly hers and they’d only just unpacked from the festival, that’s why it’s in the room.

Reactions: 17
They probably did want her, same as T wanted a relationship with her dad until very recently. But R has made sure to put a stop to that as well

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Even if the boys did want a relationship with their mum, she would never admit to it as it would mean that she isn’t filling the void of being their mum.

Reactions: 20
They probably did want her, same as T wanted a relationship with her dad until very recently. But R has made sure to put a stop to that as well
Rabies doesn't like those kids having other adult influences that she doesn't have control over. Bratsy chose not to have a relationship with her dad, fair enough. Lula wanted to but was stopped/made to feel guilty about it. They both had close relationships with their older sisters, until Ratshit fell out with their mum and they were all immediately cut off. Edie has a great relationship with her dad, but he had to fight through court for it (for no reason other than Ratchet wanted to play happy families with Sloshy). Not to mention all the "best friends" who have been and gone over the years, such as Stabby Jo, Emily, Cocaine Katy, who were all lauded as "treating the kids as their own" but have now disappeared for one reason or another. No doubt the latest ones (Jen, Dani) will also disappear at some point, leaving those kids feeling like people drift in and out of their lives.

Reactions: 32
I don’t doubt she had some issues and with majority of addictions, there is some sort of trauma there which can cause it to escalate and I think they have done everything in their power to constantly push her to the point where it’s probably ridiculously hard to fully recover.

On the other hand, I do think kids are very very easy to manipulate and she goes into far much detail with strangers online so I hate to think just how much detail and what stories she tells behind closed doors.

Addiction is an illness and I think if the person is willing to get help then you meet them in the middle. I can’t fathom how a woman’s advocate truly thinks that by completely denying all access and bashing someone online, in podcasts and social media will ever help them to recover.

Yes! Just think how much she's told B and T about her "abusive" relationship with their dad. She's the one that's turned them in to "tiny broken babies" when they were far too young to remember much, if anything. As always, as their parent, she should be the one protecting them from that. But why would she, when it will help her shift a few Turkey tracksuits to the blinkered huns?

Reactions: 26
I don’t think it’s anything like this.
The boys were both very young and could easily have been told that they were safer with their Dad. They didn’t necessarily need to have witnessed anything. Let’s face it decisions about kids lives are being made by adults on a daily basis and they aren’t always the correct ones.

Reactions: 20
We have all seen how easily gaslighting comes to R & J
I don’t doubt that there were some issues of addiction but I do think those pair have manipulated it to suit their narrative and have gaslighted those boys completely.

Reactions: 24
I hope they both get to an age where they can make decisions for themselves and show Scratchet the big middle finger.🖕🏼
Parent alienation is the worst kind of bullying. She should leave well alone and let Slosh be decider, Not her.
She hates it when Slosh is nasty to Bratsy and belittles her.

Hi Joshua, does your wife pay the £9.99 a month for your blue tick or do you pay it out of your pocket money? You certainly don't have the reputation to just be given one.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Hi Joshua, does your wife pay the £9.99 a month for your blue tick or do you pay it out of your pocket money? You certainly don't have the reputation to just be given one.
He's just pathetic isn't he. Although I have my suspicions that she runs his account!

Reactions: 21

Addiction is an illness and I think if the person is willing to get help then you meet them in the middle. I can’t fathom how a woman’s advocate truly thinks that by completely denying all access and bashing someone online, in podcasts and social media will ever help them to recover.

It was also alleged (i cant remember where from) that contact with S was ordered through a supervision centre. Slosh wouldn't turn up with the boys and S couldn't afford to take them back to court so nothing else was arranged and there was nothing S could do about it.

I don't doubt for one minute that they both probably manipulated the boys into not going by either not telling them they could see or OR by offering to take them out elsewhere for the day. Yes R would hate Slosh having contact with S, but if the claims about the poisonous grandmother are true and she changed her Will in favour of the boys, then I would bet a kidney on that being the reason they wanted custody and stopped Sam being involved.

He was quite happy to leave them with S when he moved out the marital home in the January. Would you really leave a 9 and 3 year old in the care of an abusive alcoholic?

Reactions: 39
The new tiktok is up. The comments "lies just fall out of her face" 😂

Edit: sorry my phone only just notified me even though it's 3 days old

Reactions: 4
R & J happened! They emotionally manipulated those boys in the same way they’ve emotionally manipulated B & L to believe they’re broken babies.

• Sad
Seb isn't arsed about the chrolls you can tell in that story. He's aware of them as I can imagine it's a forever talking point in the household! Even Edie mentioned it on her live yesterday.

Reactions: 13
R & J happened! They emotionally manipulated those boys in the same way they’ve emotionally manipulated B & L to believe they’re broken babies.
I’m always careful when it comes to accusing someone of paternal alienation as you never 100% know the full story. But what are the chances of having 5 children with 3 different parents and all those 3 parents have at some point had their visitation stooped and had to go through the courts. 1 crappy parent I could understand, 2 crappy parents I would have concern but 3 clearly shows a pattern.

I even read her first book and I still don’t know what her reason was for stopping E from seeing her dad. I assume neither of them like the other one having ties with anyone they were previously romantically involved with.

Reactions: 25
I’m always careful when it comes to accusing someone of paternal alienation as you never 100% know the full story. But what are the chances of having 5 children with 3 different parents and all those 3 parents have at some point had their visitation stooped and had to go through the courts. 1 crappy parent I could understand, 2 crappy parents I would have concern but 3 clearly shows a pattern.

I even read her first book and I still don’t know what her reason was for stopping E from seeing her dad. I assume neither of them like the other one having ties with anyone they were previously romantically involved with.
The fact that she has 4 kids by 3 dads, And that those dads have other kids with other women and she still calling us on the internet weirdos and unstable..🥴🥴
I for one have a very stable relationship with my husband and my kids.. but then again I don’t video or violate their personal space 24/7.

Wonder if wobble with enjoy the 6 hours of non camera time once he’s at school🙄
Make it make sense Scratchet.

Also, If the tit shops are shutting and wobble is going to school, does that mean the career break is over.?🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23

It's ridiculous, given that she has always pushed the "perfect patchwork family" narrative, when actually part of being a blended family is juggling different contact arrangements, how to deal with the kids when one is taken away on holiday by their other parent etc, making the effort to maintain that co-parenting relationship to do the best for the child. It's all the more grating that she's always bleating about parental alienation, and praising the "women at the centre" who have lost their kids and got them back, she used to also rave about Trevi and how they support women who are dealing with addiction to stay with their children, while simultaneously keeping 2 children from their mum citing her addiction as the reason 🤯 she can't stand that Joyce loved someone else before her, and was probably worried that if he was having contact with S (due to dropping the boys off etc) that he would see what he gave up to shack up with her and realise he made a mistake.

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.