PTWM #188 It’s just you they have the problem with and I don’t blame them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trolls stalk them?! Does she not see the irony of her saying they just live their lives, while filming the whole thing! Honestly I will never, ever understand how she thinks it is normal to put her phone up to people and video them as she holds a conversation. As for trolling Seb?! I don’t think anyone on here doesn’t feel complete empathy for all the children those dreadful parents have in their care (care in the loosest possible sense). Every single one of them deserves so much better.
How the duck can she say that people are stalking the kids when she published a calendar years ago of the whole family and the huns had them hung on their kitchen walls?!?!?! Shes happy to shill the kids out for a profit on her terms it seems.
My mind is blown.

Reactions: 33
How the duck can she say that people are stalking the kids when she published a calendar years ago of the whole family and the huns had them hung on their kitchen walls?!?!?! Shes happy to shill the kids out for a profit on her terms it seems.
My mind is blown.
She persistently uses overly dramatic language to describe things or situations. Nothing is what she says it is. It's one of the main reasons I think her working with vulnerable people is unwise. I can't imagine her head deconstructing a DA situation and managing to give well rounded, constructive advice to anyone (as seen inc her children.) She's one of those frightful women.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
She can piss off. Is it vodka in the bottle or water which was what you were saying before you swiftly stopped the video.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Josh 'wannabe Gallagher' nearly tripped over his crocs to tell S about the chrolling. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I see Astrid has confirmed she no longer works for Patchwork because she’s so busy with her own account. Or maybe it’s because Simon works from home in an admin role for D & C police and has seen Josh tagged on the Twitter account and has finally seen sense. Let’s see if they meet up for dinner next Sunday 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
she will be reading this over lun and post that its her bleep of a violant twit son. another tantrum in the back of the van with the raging tiny child
---

exactly. shes once again sending those kids contiously and otherwsie into a heightened sense of fear and wrong doing. making their world feel unsafe. seb and deff not edie shouldnt be party this. they shoulnt be stoked and fired up by it.
she knows what shes doing and its another gathering them in controling behaviour.
like those end of the world cults do or isis fucks where they show the vulnerable people all this dangerous stuff and horrible videos of the world "outsdide " their clutches.
---

thankyou for posting what you did. any chance you or anyone can post the full thing?
we seem to have lost the heros sharing the other page.
Dont think that’s necessary 😕 he’s a child

Reactions: 3
There’s a bottle of vodka in his room , personally as a parent I’d not allow that but each to their own. It kind of dismisses her ‘they put ginger beer into a Corona bottle , it’s not booze’ camping trip shite.
Yeah I wouldn’t be wild about it either but I know my similar aged child drinks when she’s out with her friends and a lot of them vape etc. I’m not saying I love it but they work hard at school and are polite and considerate to each other. I haven’t really had a booze in the room scenario but I have bought alcohol for parties and I don’t think that’s a big deal - they’ll all be away at uni next year. I don’t know why Rachit and Slosh even talk about these things as quite frankly they’re none of our business and we wouldn’t know if she wasn’t invading their privacy so badly.

Reactions: 17
She's changed management again??
Oh dear, I thought YTS Alan was the best, lushest manager ever. Perhaps he's been on long term sick leave with stress brought on by trying to keep a lid on the tit show, so they've had to let her go.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Maybe this is why shes changed her bio and trying to go for a different angle. I wonder if josh is with them aswell 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.