PTWM #188 It’s just you they have the problem with and I don’t blame them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe she thinks that the content she puts out for the world to see and that content then actually being seen and discussed equates to stalking.

Eta: do we think seb was prepped to say that? It was all very chaotic with ptwm (forgot her name) pretending to be the calm one.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Why the fk is a 9 yr old reading out what is written… there could be anything pop up on that screen, How will she explain that .?head
Because her 9 year old done the 45 minute live on her own with T, whilst her mother was just hanging around in the background keeping an eye on Josh who was outside talking to someone 🙄

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Even when we say the kids are brats/arseholes/whatever, we all know that it's not their fault, they are a product of their upbringing (with the additional note that Seb and Isaac have been in that shitshow longer than they were with their mum, so she can't be blamed). The best thing those kids can do is get t-shirts printed saying "I do not consent for videos and images of me to be shared online" whenever they're in the house 🤷 the only reason we know anything about any of them is because she films, shares and talks about every aspect. The vaping, the weed smoking, the underage drinking and sex, we shouldn't know any of this about these children.
exactly. noone is going to say or accept some things are ok. drugs,vaping,certain behvaiours jusr arent right. and we would be wrong kind of people to not have those conversations! but we dont GO FOR HIM. we often talk about how his behviour is a fault,mirror, or product of what hes been subject to. and always always say what THEY to to him,how they treat him tit is dam right awful.
we pick up on how they talk and how they shouldnt put him online or do so in such a manerr.

p.s raq luv, we wouldnt no a thing about him if you dint film it and produce,edit,cut and show it to the world.

Reactions: 17
Thinking about her wrapping up patchwork made me wonder how many premises she actually has for it as I've never taken much notice before.

There is 4 that she's paying rent on.

Patchwork house, 189 Union Street, Torquay - this isn't registered anywhere that i can see and is showing as temporarily closed on Google.

Distribution place - 238 Union Street, Torquay - this address is registered with companies House for the CIC. She shouldn't be using this for the Rebl tracksuits as that's part of her PTWM 'business'

Patchwork house (original one) 103 winner street, paignton. Now used as the pantry and no mention of women going there for help, coffee, laundry etc

Patchwork shop - 101 winner street, paignton. The tit shop full of junk thats open by appointment only.

Was there another one in another area too where she showed the back entrance of it and they went up some stairs? I maybe getting that mixed up with one of these

Attachments

Last edited:
Hope someone gave her a fat lip 🤣🤣
she will be reading this over lun and post that its her bleep of a violant twit son. another tantrum in the back of the van with the raging tiny child
---
Even if she was being trolled, why does her 9 year old need to know anything about it at all? She shouldn't have an online presence as she's too young, so it shouldn't affect her in any way. And if there was anything that affected her, her mother should be protecting her from that, not encouraging her.
exactly. shes once again sending those kids contiously and otherwsie into a heightened sense of fear and wrong doing. making their world feel unsafe. seb and deff not edie shouldnt be party this. they shoulnt be stoked and fired up by it.
she knows what shes doing and its another gathering them in controling behaviour.
like those end of the world cults do or isis fucks where they show the vulnerable people all this dangerous stuff and horrible videos of the world "outsdide " their clutches.
---
Because her 9 year old done the 45 minute live on her own with T, whilst her mother was just hanging around in the background keeping an eye on Josh who was outside talking to someone 🙄
thankyou for posting what you did. any chance you or anyone can post the full thing?
we seem to have lost the heros sharing the other page.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Be Unkind is now posting showing her knickers. Clearly OF account is the only plan she has to earn money now (apart from skiving off her scammer mummy).

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Thinking about her wrapping up patchwork made me wonder how many premises she actually has for it as I've never taken much notice before.

There is 4 that she's paying rent on.

Patchwork house, 189 Union Street, Torquay - this isn't registered anywhere that i can see and is showing as temporarily closed on Google.

Distribution place - 238 Union Street, Torquay - this address is registered with companies House for the CIC. She shouldn't be using this for the Rebl tracksuits as that's part of her PTWM 'business'

Patchwork house (original one) 103 winner street, paignton. Now used as the pantry and no mention of women going there for help, coffee, laundry etc

Patchwork shop - 101 winner street, paignton. The tit shop full of junk thats open by appointment only.

Was there another one in another area too where she showed the back entrance of it and they went up some stairs? I maybe getting that mixed up with one of these
I think she just has those 4. I think video with the back entrance and stairs was the Torquay distribution centre.

Reactions: 6
I think Seb has the right attitude TBF - he’s 17 and drinking vodka and vaping are not exactly unusual for his age. What is unusual is Rachael and his dad posting it to 300k followers

Reactions: 49
I think Seb has the right attitude TBF - he’s 17 and drinking vodka and vaping are not exactly unusual for his age. What is unusual is Rachael and his dad posting it to 300k followers
And it’s not stalking if they’re the ones posting it every day!

Reactions: 14
There’s a bottle of vodka in his room , personally as a parent I’d not allow that but each to their own. It kind of dismisses her ‘they put ginger beer into a Corona bottle , it’s not booze’ camping trip shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Another £5000 going to "the centre"
£5k won't go far if she has 75,000 staff on the payroll to pay.

I can think of -

Jo
Jen
Dani
Janey
Lianne

Assuming Ranch and Slosh pay themselves a wage too, that's all that money gone, easily. I've seen Jo and Jen driving about in their own cars helping with the scamming, so assuming they all claim expenses too.

Reactions: 15
Sh s making out us chrolls are in the kids inboxes trolling them which I doubt we are at all because our problem isn't with them it's with R and J! The kids choices are down to bad parenting which isn't the kids fault at all. They have no boundaries or routines!

Sh s making out us chrolls are in the kids inboxes trolling them which I doubt we are at all because our problem isn't with them it's with R and J! The kids choices are down to bad parenting which isn't the kids fault at all. They have no boundaries or routines!
She can’t see that, She hears the words Chroll and just assumes, Like she assumes we’re all crazy people who have no jobs and neglect our kids…

*goes to check on the kids but they’re at work🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
thankyou for posting what you did. any chance you or anyone can post the full thing?
[/QUOTE]

No because both children are talking absolute rubbish about nothing and trying their best to get the attention of the Huns on the live. There was nothing interesting at all 🙄 also Rach mentioned that they were going to the doctors as E has an ear infection, E looked and was absolutely fine, coping well..... she didn't even want to come of the live after the 45 mins!!!! Later that evening she posted the message below attached to a video of E laughing and playing with Wilby, no sign of this horrific ear infection! E also mentioned in the live how her mum never has movie nights with her and look what she did last night 😂 Rach needs help, asap!

Attachments

• Haha

No because both children are talking absolute rubbish about nothing and trying their best to get the attention of the Huns on the live. There was nothing interesting at all 🙄 also Rach mentioned that they were going to the doctors as E has an ear infection, E looked and was absolutely fine, coping well..... she didn't even want to come of the live after the 45 mins!!!! Later that evening she posted the message below attached to a video of E laughing and playing with Wilby, no sign of this horrific ear infection! E also mentioned in the live how her mum never has movie nights with her and look what she did last night 😂 Rach needs help, asap!
[/QUOTE]

it’s the same when she claimed that they played board games every saturday night with the kids 😂😂😂 R likes the thought of a family but in reality, she can’t stand any of them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.