PTWM #188 It’s just you they have the problem with and I don’t blame them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So many people have messaged asking about Edies tangle brush. No they bleeping havent, a quick google and any idiot can find it. Behave Rach, you are embarrassing yourself with your fake ass shite content!!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
The vodka doesn’t bother me at all. My mum was always laid back about us drinking at home - the upside being I never went drinking cheap booze in a field say 😆 I’m the same with my kids now. However, I’d not advertise the fact! My youngest had a sip of his dads beer the other night then when offered at hot chocolate at beavers, said he’d rather have a beer 🤦‍♀️ He’d literally just had a slurp of the foam from his pint 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The drug taking is more of an issue with me. Theres no excuse for that whether they are teens or adults.. no one should be doing that or being allowed to do that in their parents home.
I dont care if seb or betsy have 5 bottles of vodka in their room (Lula would be a different story however because shes still a child)
Funny how R focuses on the stuff that not really relevant and makes a big issue of it yet the important stuff thats raised, she ignores 🤔

Reactions: 28
We bought our children a play Mobil pirate ship and treasure island one Christmas. It nearly sent us into Christmas morning setting it up , needed a degree in structural engineering to put it together!
It’s it just all those bits in plastic bags 🤣🤣🤣🤣 the endless flowed heads I have put on!! I still have it I can’t part with it 🥹 I should donate it really it’s in the loft in boxes!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I feel like you have to be abit dim to be a hun. Surely. One- for giving money to this wolly. Two- asking her about a tangle teezer… Google it!?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Blue tick wanker for slosh is my fave bird boy blue tit made my night

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just caught up with arsetrid, surely if they were on good terms R would have given her a story at least to thank her for her support you the patchwork.!?!

Or are tangle teasers and baskets of dirty washing more engaging!? What a sad bloody world we live in. 😕

Reactions: 17
So what is she going to do with all those clothes, Toys, games, duvets and all that other donated stuff clogging up the shop…. Watch this space, They’ll be an update in the next 24 hrs🤡🤡🤡
Chances r the duvets she said all the kids took to the festivals at the weekend wouldn’t have been off their own beds, especially with so many donated ones laying about 👀.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Josh 'wannabe Gallagher' nearly tripped over his crocs to tell S about the chrolling. 😂😂
Made me laugh, cos S just wasnt interested in anything the gruesome twosome said. He simply isnt bothered by chrolls, real, fake or otherwise. Well done S, you showed that pair. Haha

Reactions: 24
There’s a bottle of vodka in his room , personally as a parent I’d not allow that but each to their own. It kind of dismisses her ‘they put ginger beer into a Corona bottle , it’s not booze’ camping trip shite.
Personally, I was drinking vodka at the age of 15. My mum knew and let me get on with it, I got off my face ONCE, and NEVER did it again and now don't drink at all and haven't in years. It hasn't interested me since I was a teenager. It wasn't encouraged, and she didn't buy it for me but I think I'd allow some drinking under my roof and under supervision, because I did get myself into some risky situations.

Reactions: 9
i imagine seb keeping it in his room is a sibling thing too. keep your pocessions close. i think more at that age too your still very whats mine is mine. especially the way the girls take whatever they fancy

Reactions: 12
Personally I believe that casually having a bottle of vodka in your room at 17 years old is troubling. My biological children have been allowed alcohol since around 15 years old. Started with a cider whilst sat around the campfire, then allowing them to take some tins, usually dark fruits to their mates house when there was a few of them having pizza etc. Drinking has always been a social thing for them and not a regular thing in the house. yes mine have tried spirits when with friends but that’s been it, they’re grown up now and aren’t bothered about vodka, gin etc.
I would never encourage regular drinking in the house especially with younger children around and I just don’t understand how, when poor S had to be breathalysed before contact that they would allow spirits to be drunk in the house by 17 year olds. Are the older kids allowed to drink around W and E? If so how is that ok when it wasn’t for Sam? Seems to me like the drinking was just a (sadly) convenient excuse not to let the boys have contact with their mum.
Do R and J not see how it looks from the outside? Surely they must do and even if they don’t care then what kind of message does this give out from an alleged serving police officer?
---
Thread suggestion:

The patchwork shops are up for rent so where are all the donations spent?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Seems to me like the drinking was just a (sadly) convenient excuse not to let the boys have contact with their mum.
100% this. The more we see from this pair makes me even more sure that what happened to the boys mum was less about her issues and more about J & Rs control. Very sad situation for her and the boys

Reactions: 26
So they can’t drink alcohol around the boys but the boys ( well S ) can drink alcohol around them ….. make it make sense ratchet !

Reactions: 22
100% this. The more we see from this pair makes me even more sure that what happened to the boys mum was less about her issues and more about J & Rs control. Very sad situation for her and the boys
I agree with this too. I think R probably felt threaten by S and having her in the boys lives would mean she was still in J’s life so the easiest thing for her would be to cut her out.

I think it’s stems from her take on her childhood that she wasn’t loved so whoever she is with needs to be absolutely devoted to her and only her. Which is impossible for a partner to do so this is when control starts to seep in with J no longer working, her being the main breadwinner etc

• Heart
Reactions: 35
So they can’t drink alcohol around the boys but the boys ( well S ) can drink alcohol around them ….. make it make sense ratchet !
You'd have thought they'd have a bit more awareness and cautiousness around alcohol then seeing as the boys were so traumatised by S's alcoholism. Yet here they are, almost like they're not bothered by it at all. Or bothered by their dad being surgically attached to a drip of Merlot and their step mum downing the fizzy cat's piss when she doesn't even like the taste. I'm all for not making alcohol taboo around teenagers - I did notice the bottle in his room, but I was like 🤷‍♀️ until she drew attention to it. I did think it was wine, not vodka, though.

Reactions: 20
Let's hope Wilby doesn't find that bottle of vodka and has a sip 🤦‍♀️
He is left alone upstairs alot and can apparently open tins of paint so a bottle cap would be no problem for him!

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.