PTWM #186 Radicalised. Calm down Tic Tac, it's not ISIS.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last night I was thinking (I have adhd and my brain goes odd places) she said before going away she would be ovulating (🤢 no-one needed to know that) if she knew she was ovulating she must be tracking her cycles and still trying to get pregnant. If she hasn't yet maybe silky P is reverse stealthing her. Instead of whipping a condom off, he's slipping one on. There was that huge argument about one of them finding a used condom, was it sloshuas??? 🤔
I'm separated...soon to be divorced....I'm nearly 50 and have no intention of having sex again, let alone another child......however, I track my cycles because I'm still waiting on some more signs of imminent menopause 🙄 I know when I'm ovulating as that goes back to when I was trying to conceive so it's kind of stuck 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm separated...soon to be divorced....I'm nearly 50 and have no intention of having sex again, let alone another child......however, I track my cycles because I'm still waiting on some more signs of imminent menopause 🙄 I know when I'm ovulating as that goes back to when I was trying to conceive so it's kind of stuck 😁
I track mine too as I'm peri menopausal

Reactions: 8
I don’t understand how TT works 👵🤣 If a post has been reported, removed & then deemed ok why would it be taken down again?
It could’ve been hidden by the poster if they think it’s going to be reported overnight/while poster can’t access it.

Reactions: 4
It's amazing that level 3 diagnosed autistic child Wilby was able to spend all weekend at a festival with no issues considering how much of a sensory overload and routine change that would be for him....its almost as if all the problems have completely disappeared......

Reactions: 20
The fact that he’s going to school and still being ferried around in cart is strange. She’ll be having reigns on that poor child till he’s 18 claiming he’s got some sort of whatever🙈🙈🙈
She never had reins on him when he was really little and actually had less understanding - when she used to let him run along next to the main road without even holding his hand. That's one thing I don't think she will start now!

She never had reins on him when he was really little and actually had less understanding - when she used to let him run along next to the main road without even holding his hand. That's one thing I don't think she will start now!
She has no interest in safety. Wilby has, in his short life, licked a firelighter, played in a toilet that had been used and not flushed, switched on an electric fan and played with it (while she was filming herself trying on bikinis in another room), tipped over a water lamp thing (that was already broken) in his room next to plugged in and switched on electric items, climbed on the kitchen table, tipped over a tin of paint, twanged guitar strings, broken the glass on the wood burner. That's just what I can think of off the top of my head (and only what she's shown/talked about).

• Wow
Reactions: 42
She has no interest in safety. Wilby has, in his short life, licked a firelighter, played in a toilet that had been used and not flushed, switched on an electric fan and played with it (while she was filming herself trying on bikinis in another room), tipped over a water lamp thing (that was already broken) in his room next to plugged in and switched on electric items, climbed on the kitchen table, tipped over a tin of paint, twanged guitar strings, broken the glass on the wood burner. That's just what I can think of off the top of my head (and only what she's shown/talked about).
When it’s all written down like that it really is a surprise SS are not taking a closer look at them isn’t it?!

Reactions: 21
I don’t think she is trying to get preggie I think she just likes to wind the huns up in to a frenzy making them excited of the idea that they may procreate 🙄 there’s no way either of them want anymore. Honestly she acts like she is the only woman a live menstruating.
I track my periods for peri-menopause reasons, hubs has the snip so I can see when it predicts I’m ovulating but it makes no difference to me lol.

Reactions: 14
The one that does the most damage and can't be defended in anyway. It will be back I'm sure, if they let the one stay up of Jamie Bulger which is disgustingly sick then they will let this one go back up as its all put in the public domain anyway. That's the trouble with the Internet Rach, once you put stuff out there, it's out there ! You can't have it both ways.
The issue is it looses all the views everytime, it had 15k before and was approaching 1k last night.

I really love babies but why do people froth about influencers having more babies anyway? I don’t get it! It’s not like you can go round and give them a cuddle

Reactions: 14
There was another time when the boys were quite small and they had to eat their Christmas dinner somewhere away from the rest of the family (possibly bedrooms).

Also the prison cell pantry bedroom compared to the enormous rooms for the younger kids.
I remember that, she had visitors but can't remember who and she made the 2 boys have their meal in a different room and only *her* family and the visitors were allowed to be at the kitchen table.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Just thought, we don't hear her gush about about her uncle (her dads brother) anymore. Are they toxic now too??

Reactions: 11
Wow!!! How long ago was this?! And she wonders why people are concerned about her parenting 🥴 Poor boy!

Didn’t something similar happen with one of her nieces or nephews?
Yes it did, and ratchet arse said the niece was a drama queen ( words to that effect)

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Typical 3 year old behaviour then if not being closely monitored. But when did ratchet arse ever care.
---
Locked in the shambeton basement with the other "chrolls" they have caught :oops:
Yes, they have been mentioned on tic tock or Twitter ( cant remember which one). I didn't want to bring that up tho. Hope they are ok.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.