PTWM #186 Radicalised. Calm down Tic Tac, it's not ISIS.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See she’s updated her insta bio yet again 🙄

For someone that doesn’t have a real job, she’s got a lot to say for herself.

Also noticed there’s no link to Joyce’s insta anymore, what’s that all about?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She’s taken the rubbish off about outing the trolls and tried to make herself look more appealing lol 😂 never gonna happen Rachel we know the real you

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Clearly the tik tok is working because shes frantically trying to clean up her act 🤣 too late lady.... and it won't last long. She can't help herself.
Shes naturally vile so its too much effort for her to be this fake

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Forever fighting?🤦🏻‍♀️

Slosh has also updated his profile to include his actual name, wonder if he's updated his fb profile yet instead of using Rachel's name.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16

And she’s got an Amazon affiliate page, incase anyone fancies giving her even more money 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Has the agent gone? Does she get any ads these days?

She is definitely trying to be more wholesome. Just too much evidence out there to the contrary.

And agree, nothing wrong with a wagon for a child. I do it all the time, kids get tired, I'd get in one at times if I could fit.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

She is definitely trying to be more wholesome. Just too much evidence out there to the contrary.

And agree, nothing wrong with a wagon for a child. I do it all the time, kids get tired, I'd get in one at times if I could fit.
I would get a Wagon for me, if they made one adult size, and I could find someone stoopid enough to haul me around ……JOSH ..JOSH.…JOSH 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh course he needs one of these… head PARENT.!!!
Let’s get Wibbler one of these and then we can say he’s anxious about where he goes.. ffs, you couldn’t write this tit.!!
This is literally the kid who she wants to keep behind a year in preschool because she was too lazy to parent, The same kid who is left to play in their own bedroom among wires and water lamps with their breakfast, The same kid who spends hour after hour in a soaking wet nappy on the sofa with an iPad as a parent… of course he needs one of these🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Attachments

Reactions: 14

Alan's apprenticeship came to an end so he doesn't manage her any more 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Last night I was thinking (I have adhd and my brain goes odd places) she said before going away she would be ovulating (🤢 no-one needed to know that) if she knew she was ovulating she must be tracking her cycles and still trying to get pregnant. If she hasn't yet maybe silky P is reverse stealthing her. Instead of whipping a condom off, he's slipping one on. There was that huge argument about one of them finding a used condom, was it sloshuas??? 🤔
To be fair, I track my cycle to avoid pregnancy and always know exactly when I ovulate. I know nothing about the Johnny's though 🤣

Reactions: 8
I’m guessing she didn’t get the option to stay longer . Racket must have got sick of paying. Boohoo.
I'm guessing the "friend" she stayed with in Oz packed her back off home after a few weeks. How many actual times did bratzy and this girl meet up b4 Oz, not many as far as I remember
---
Clearly the tik tok is working because shes frantically trying to clean up her act 🤣 too late lady.... and it won't last long. She can't help herself.
Shes naturally vile so its too much effort for her to be this fake
I wouldn't mind betting PA Jo told them both to do that. Hope someone on here screenshot the other one. I'm sure the gruesome twosome wouldn't have thought of that themselves. But you are quite correct in what you have said.
Tic tock, tic tock ratarse is in for a big shock !

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Oh course he needs one of these… head PARENT.!!!
Let’s get Wibbler one of these and then we can say he’s anxious about where he goes.. ffs, you couldn’t write this tit.!!
This is literally the kid who she wants to keep behind a year in preschool because she was too lazy to parent, The same kid who is left to play in their own bedroom among wires and water lamps with their breakfast, The same kid who spends hour after hour in a soaking wet nappy on the sofa with an iPad as a parent… of course he needs one of these🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
Worry toys/monsters are a thing for autistic kids.

My son had a worry monster, it’s nothing out of the ordinary 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Forever fighting?🤦🏻‍♀️

Slosh has also updated his profile to include his actual name, wonder if he's updated his fb profile yet instead of using Rachel's name.
Just to compare, this was hers before
IMG_0450.jpeg

I don’t know why Josh is still calling himself a scientist, bloody fantasist more like!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Worry toys/monsters are a thing for autistic kids.

My son had a worry monster, it’s nothing out of the ordinary 🤦🏼‍♀️
Yes I’m well aware of what they are. And they are also for kids who suffer from anxiety and stress. She’s too busy labelling him for what he hasn’t got.
But I don’t believe he’s autistic, Just my opinion
---
Forever fighting?🤦🏻‍♀️

Should his say Part time Daddy.?🤷🏼‍♀️😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
She’s taken the rubbish off about outing the trolls and tried to make herself look more appealing lol 😂 never gonna happen Rachel we know the real you
she appears intimerdating and toxic. and agressive. she will be trying to seem likable for woman aids no doubt. whether the trolls are right or not. coming after people is never a good look for vulnerable people. and the way she comes across must be hugely problematic and triggering to alot of woman.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.