PTWM #186 Radicalised. Calm down Tic Tac, it's not ISIS.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He fell off his scooter and hurt his arm. Of course Racket and Joyce thought he was being dramatic, and didn't get any medical attention. About a week later, he went to the dentist and his arm was still sore and swollen, and the dentist recommended they took him to get it checked out. Off to hospital they went, and it turned out he'd broken it. In the car on the way home Rabies filmed Sloshy having a go at Seb "for all the stress he'd caused Rach".

Not long after was another meltdown about "the trolls" calling Social Services, when actually it was probably the dentist who had a duty of care to report it as a safeguarding issue.
I forgot about his scootering, he was really good!
---
Didn’t rancid also go off at Seb when he dropped a plate of food due to his arm?
Yeah he couldn’t carry his plate, dropped it and got shouted at for wasting the Chinese she had paid for.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Thread suggestion

Ons two tik toks coming for you, three four huns are in uproar, five six prize drawers (sic) are a fix...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I’ve stumbled across this thread from TikTok after seeing the video’s about PTWM, I read the wiki caught up on this current thread.
WOW - No words 😶

Thank you @DipsyDoodle your recap really helped fill in all the blanks 👏

Own your truth Rachaele!
At this point I don’t think there is much she can do to retract what’s already been said/done!

Such a strange & weird woman/mum/wife/step mum!!
Why post a passive aggressive # in tiny writing saying it’s not an Ad yet 10 hrs prior it was an Ad! I guess she is getting a bit flustered with all the details coming out so now she is telling pointless lies!

I’ve got my popcorn 🍿 ready this is going to be a tit show I don’t wanna miss 🤭🤣!!

View attachment 2345234

View attachment 2345236

View attachment 2345241
Can't help herself can she. Couldn't help having a small tiny lettered dig. Get over yourself rachet.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
There was another time when the boys were quite small and they had to eat their Christmas dinner somewhere away from the rest of the family (possibly bedrooms).

Also the prison cell pantry bedroom compared to the enormous rooms for the younger kids.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
TikTok TikTok the scammers time is running down the clock.
- thread title idea 💡

Josh in the videos with Edie on his shoulders. He's holding his wig for dear life and has as much rhythm as my hair dryer. Bell end.
As for this outfits. Just wow.They're making what could be a fun family weekend look **really** tit. Such talent 😆
The sheer panic at the wig and misery of having clearly just been told to look like you’re having a good time while I film.
IMG_0438.jpeg

IMG_0440.jpeg

---
Wow!!! How long ago was this?! And she wonders why people are concerned about her parenting 🥴 Poor boy!

Didn’t something similar happen with one of her nieces or nephews?
Her niece broke both arms, not sure how/who was there but Rach still finds it absolutely hilarious for reasons known only to her! I bet she was mortified, she would have had to go back to being helped with everything including stuff like toileting etc. when she was an age where that’s embarrassing and uncomfortable.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
There was the time she had her niece who got hurt at the park and Rachet just snorted about it. Then snorted through the story that her niece had broken both wrists. Did Josh go round and rant about how much stress it caused Rachel like he did to his own son?

• Sad
Reactions: 19
bleeping hell he looks like he’s about to burst a blood vessel under the strain of having that lump on his shoulders.

They are so embarrassing 😂

• Angry
Reactions: 5
The whole weekend looks a bit tit doesn't it
, Forced fun and too much alcohol for them to be carting a toddler about in a trolley.

She could have just took edie, maybe T would have come and they could have actually had quality time together for a change. 😕

If she was advertising bestival then I don't know how she'll get paid as I have no clue about bestival after seeing her stories....other influencers have shown so much more in fewer stories, this clown has shown all her overpriced things and her awful clothes rather than what's been on at the actual festival...fml, if anyone is reading just pay me, I'll go next year and do a better job 😄

Reactions: 30
Let’s be honest she got lucky on social media she’s never actually been that good at making engaging content - her USP is dysfunctional family, her content is her kids privacy! If you can’t make decent content at a festival then you shouldn’t really call yourself a content creator!
That should be the thread title!

• Heart
Reactions: 45
These are Rachel's own pictures that she posted to her Instagram after she berated and humiliated Seb for dropping his Chinese food. He broke the plate and 'wasted' the food. Seb had 2(?) broken fingers and clearly struggled to hold the heavy plate. She then filmed him attempting to clean it all up. Nasty fucker 😡. Not to mention his actual biological dad who sits and watches the tit show.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
These are Rachel's own pictures that she posted to her Instagram after she berated and humiliated Seb for dropping his Chinese food. He broke the plate and 'wasted' the food. Seb had 2(?) broken fingers and clearly struggled to hold the heavy plate. She then filmed him attempting to clean it all up. Nasty fucker 😡. Not to mention his actual biological dad who sits and watches the tit show.
This is so sad! Who wouldn’t help someone out with broken bones by carrying their plates for them or at least tidying up after them? Those vile people don’t have an ounce of actual love or compassion do they?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
This is so sad! Who wouldn’t help someone out with broken bones by carrying their plates for them or at least tidying up after them? Those vile people don’t have an ounce of actual love or compassion do they?
Because everything they belittle their kids for they think is funny. The way the girls talk to each other, They way E & L we’re having a go at each other when she took them to the hardware shop to buy paint, slating each others looks, all knowing that L was having a shite time at school.
But insists all the time that they don’t name call… while calling the kids witches, Morons , Idiots, knobheads, it’s endless.!

Reactions: 30
Can you imagine the fuss if Queen Lateetha broke a bone? She'd have Slosh, the kids, and all her (paid) mates running around after her 24/7, and endless stories of how difficult it is for her 🙄

Reactions: 28
Next thread title suggestion

Scatman and Robbing think Bestival rocks, whilst Tattlers applaud the PTWM_unmasked truthful TikToks

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 76
See, I don't think the wagon for the festival is a bad idea. A safe place to go when everything is overwhelming and a place to rest little legs. Autistic or not, a festival is probably a very busy and overwhelming place for a nearly 4 year old, especially if your normal world is just your bedroom and your Ipad. It did seem to me that they were just treating W like an inconvenience though.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
I hadn’t quite made it here at that stage so have never seen it. I feel physically sick looking at that. This is abuse, not just physical but so psychologically damaging. Firstly the poor boy lived with broken bones for days, then was berated for needing to go to hospital, then came humiliating and degrading behaviour, all recorded and shared on IG of course. How can any human actively go out of their way to do this to an innocent child?! A child they stole from their actual mother just as a final ‘f@ck you’ after stealing her husband. I just want to sweep him up and get him the love and care he so desperately needs. If Womens Aid, Kidscape, Trevi or ANY of these services continue to work with her then I think a dossier will be heading to their regulatory bodies. My ‘baby’ is with their dad for the next few days, I couldn’t bare it to think they were being mistreated like this. They’re not! Poor Sam, poor Seb. I hope this finds its way to TT and the Wiki if not already?

• Heart
Reactions: 40
See, I don't think the wagon for the festival is a bad idea. A safe place to go when everything is overwhelming and a place to rest little legs. Autistic or not, a festival is probably a very busy and overwhelming place for a nearly 4 year old, especially if your normal world is just your bedroom and your Ipad. It did seem to me that they were just treating W like an inconvenience though.
Course W is an inconvenience, He doesn’t fit into her “perfect” family life. They can’t think of themselves now because every situation has to be assessed as to whether he will kick off through not getting his own way.
They can’t have holidays abroad without the level 3 violent autistic child beheading Slosh, They can’t go in full family days out because they have to watch him, She can’t do the school runs because of the trolls… it’s endless.

Course W is an inconvenience, He doesn’t fit into her “perfect” family life. They can’t think of themselves now because every situation has to be assessed as to whether he will kick off through not getting his own way.
They can’t have holidays abroad without the level 3 violent autistic child beheading Slosh, They can’t go in full family days out because they have to watch him, She can’t do the school runs because of the trolls… it’s endless.
He kicks off about not getting his own way because he’s never been told No. nothing to do with his level 3 diagnosis

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.