PTWM #186 Radicalised. Calm down Tic Tac, it's not ISIS.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d need a worry teddy if my mum had a camera shoved in my face at every given moment. I’d be worrying if it is a normal step to watch my mum be absolutely “done” filming yogurt smeared all over the couch rather than clean it up. I’d be worried if every little private text message to my mum about something or nothing was going to be screen shot and shared to thousands online. That poor child is going to suffer so much more at the hands of his own exploiting parents!

• Sad
Reactions: 39
Looks like she also deleted the Trolls Highlight as well? I wonder if anything has come of investigations by @VCJR or the other person who was outed? Or is it just the clips put on TikTok getting to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Hickory Dickory Dock
Her kids she likes to mock
She's fleeced her huns
Her lies have come undone
Hickory Dickory Dock...TikTok TikTok

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
I’d need a worry teddy if my mum had a camera shoved in my face at every given moment. I’d be worrying if it is a normal step to watch my mum be absolutely “done” filming yogurt smeared all over the couch rather than clean it up. I’d be worried if every little private text message to my mum about something or nothing was going to be screen shot and shared to thousands online. That poor child is going to suffer so much more at the hands of his own exploiting parents!
I wonder if they can get a deal- buy one and get the other five free? Because living it that house I can’t even begin to imagine what those poor kids are actually feeling and experiencing.

Reactions: 15
My eyes rolled full 360 when I saw she'd posted the worry dinosaur. Without any context of course, so it's going to get the huns frothing that he's suffering from anxiety now too. I can see circumstances where they would be useful, but I'm sure the concept would go over the head of any preschooler, not just a level 3, violent, non verbal one. More than likely it's a small business that has gifted it in the hope of a bit of free advertising, and it's now chucked under the stairs with all the other freebies she has no intention of using.

Reactions: 20
Well, the Chrolls are outing her on a regular TT basis and showing up the real Rachel so I suppose that tagline had to go.

No adverts for ages , what’s the last one she did?

Reactions: 9
Well, the Chrolls are outing her on a regular TT basis and showing up the real Rachel so I suppose that tagline had to go.

No adverts for ages , what’s the last one she did?
She did a magazine advert with E last week, apart from that 🤷‍♀️ Oh & the hair care one.

Reactions: 6
She did a magazine advert with E last week, apart from that 🤷‍♀️ Oh & the hair care one.
Imagine using that greasy, overcooked barnet to try and advertise hair care. They’d have been better off going directly to Betsy and Lula who both look to have gorgeous hair.

I mean they could’ve used Donald Trump and it would’ve been better than using Ratshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Imagine using that greasy, overcooked barnet to try and advertise hair care. They’d have been better off going directly to Betsy and Lula who both look to have gorgeous hair.

I mean they could’ve used Donald Trump and it would’ve been better than using Ratshit.
He has a better tan too.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I feel like changing my bio to Switzerland whilst I'm just sat on here watching her and the TikTok bandit slug it out. I don't know how she lives like this, I have secondary stress 😬.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
See she’s updated her insta bio yet again 🙄

For someone that doesn’t have a real job, she’s got a lot to say for herself.

Also noticed there’s no link to Joyce’s insta anymore, what’s that all about?
I wonder if she's had a bollocking off her management

Reactions: 9
Now she’s on about the pregnancy comments.
---
Acting all gobby. Size 8 my arse.
Such a bleeping drama queen. She knew that photo made her look pregnant (like the tight green trousers at the book launch) and she's just hoping someone will comment on it so she can post accusing people of trolling. It's soooo boring. At least she's shown a few more huns what an absolute knob she is.

Reactions: 35
Such a bleeping drama queen. She knew that photo made her look pregnant (like the tight green trousers at the book launch) and she's just hoping someone will comment on it so she can post accusing people of trolling. It's soooo boring. At least she's shown a few more huns what an absolute knob she is.
She always bangs on about "trolls hiding behind fake profiles", yet most people have their real name and photo on Facebook 🤷

Reactions: 24
God almighty, who put 50p in the head this morning.

Is it me or is what ‘Kirsty’ said not bad enough to warrant the crappy passive aggressive comment from said head?

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.