PTWM #186 Radicalised. Calm down Tic Tac, it's not ISIS.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel the only thing about w is that he wasn’t a girl. She wanted to have a girl with Slosh he wanted a girl as he had boys it’s that simple. Had he been a girl the whole dynamic would be so different .
I’ve never cared what sex my children were all I hoped for was they were healthy and grow up happy

Reactions: 18
She has no interest in safety. Wilby has, in his short life, licked a firelighter, played in a toilet that had been used and not flushed, switched on an electric fan and played with it (while she was filming herself trying on bikinis in another room), tipped over a water lamp thing (that was already broken) in his room next to plugged in and switched on electric items, climbed on the kitchen table, tipped over a tin of paint, twanged guitar strings, broken the glass on the wood burner. That's just what I can think of off the top of my head (and only what she's shown/talked about).
All these incidents are an example of what I have said on numerous occasions about her using things for content then wondering why SS are called. I don’t believe any of that happened I think she bull shits for content but doesn’t actually think of the consequences. Most people would be embarrassed and ashamed of these incidents ( also they would probably never happen if you were parenting appropriately) yet she advertises the fact, true or not that she is not doing a great job at safeguarding her child. Stories later she is moaning about SS being contacted and how trolls are tit parents as they can’t be looking after their kids if they are on the internet all day. Go figure!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She never had reins on him when he was really little and actually had less understanding - when she used to let him run along next to the main road without even holding his hand. That's one thing I don't think she will start now!
It was actually a joke, As soon enough she will find something else to label him with.

Reactions: 5
Ooooh the shower video has popped up on another TikTok account - “wherezthepaypal”.

TikTok is going to be like whackamole for Ragbag soon 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I actually do have a non verbal autistic child and I can't even take him into the corner shop never mind a loud, crowded festival. The mind boggles that her level 3 is miles ahead of my son despite being younger... its almost like he isn't level 3 at all 🙄
Exactly this! I’ve got 2 nonverbal autistic children with global developmental delay. Both of them completely different but neither of them would’ve coped with the weekend they’ve just dragged him through.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I’m sure she will share the hundreds of photos people tag her in over the next few days! The huns will be so excited to share their precious photos and tag her 🤣
I think Camp Bestival might be quite a different crowd to her usual hun. It's v expensive too.

Reactions: 7
I think Camp Bestival might be quite a different crowd to her usual hun. It's v expensive too.
The irony being that they could probably afford tickets if they hadn't spent all their money on REBL tracksuits, "delightfully broken" t-shirts, and paying the subscription each month to hear all about Lula's periods and Seb's sex life 🤷

Reactions: 27
I noticed three in a row what there. She was wearing a rach special tracksuit recently. I actually like her so didn’t unfollow but funny how they didn’t meet up. She actually had a really good time with her kids and probably avoided patchwork tit show!

Reactions: 7
Those trolleys are used at festivals everywhere, it’s a tiring day for adults let alone little legged people! They’re used to ferry chairs and blankets, kids, food and drink (if allowed in), they’re nothing new.

My Son is on the spectrum, he’s been to festivals with us; sometimes he coped, other times he didn’t so we just stayed at camp.

I can’t stand the woman but I can’t for one minute fault what they did with Wilby at Bestival!

I’m guessing she didn’t get the option to stay longer . Racket must have got sick of paying. Boohoo.
She should have got a work visa and stayed in Australia. They didn't exactly hang the flags out for her return anyway. Get back on the plane Betsy 👍

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.