PTWM #186 Radicalised. Calm down Tic Tac, it's not ISIS.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I scrolled through ten pages and couldn't find any title suggestions, so I just picked a snappy comment from @bun23 hope that's ok!

Last thread recap:
- Rachaele Hambleton is a bleep.
- she doesn't work either full or part time, and can't be arsed to parent her kids and step kids.
- Joshua Marshall was dismissed without notice from Devon and Cornwall Police for improperly accessing the police database, and using a false identity to contact members of the public.
- ooooh that TikTok account has really bloody rattled Toothy Tina! So much so that she did a countdown for the huns to get them all riled up for her ranting! She reckons they've got 4 children on social media (not mentioning Edie's multiple TikTok accounts then?) and the chrolls have gone after them "heavily" this week, particularly Lula (who, let's not forget, waded into the comments. Nobody sent her anything or targeted her, she inserted herself). Sloshy was giving it large, talking about how he hopes no kids were neglected while someone was taking a lot of time to research and make these videos (oh the irony of accusing others of neglect, when they're up in their hobbit loft ranting at a phone while their kids, including the alleged violent, non verbal, level 3 autistic child, were unsupervised 🤷). The gist of the videos is that they're scammers and thieves (I see no lie), and that Slosh is a bent, sacked copper. He stated several times that he is NOT a sacked copper, he is on a career break - no counter claims against being bent though 👀, and we can all contact D&C police to confirm if we want. Except they won't clarify anything, because a Tattler tried under FOI and was told that they could not comment 🤷 likely because at the time of the sacking, you pulled the "poorly in the head" card and managed to be anonymous. For the first time ever, Ratchet actually stated that the PTWM Patreon goes directly to her account, and the Patchwork Patreon is separate and funds the CIC. A chroll hunter account has found someone, and when Racket checked her messages this person had bought things from Snatchwork and messaged her nice stuff before, so she messaged to ask why she was now trolling her, and the person replied saying she'd seen a lot of stuff online about her (Rabies said "on Instagram and stuff", desperately trying not to say Tattle or TikTok). Sloshy told people that if they subscribe to the PTWM Patreon, the money is NOT going directly to Snatchwork, so if that's what they want they should unsubscribe and pay to the Snatchwork one instead. He'll be getting a tantrum later about having said that, because Ranch's face was like thunder 🤣🤣 bringing it back to chrolls, the lady she was messaging is from Stoke and is coming to visit the centre to have a look round and see what they do. Tic Tac Teeth Trev reckons the chrolls have been "radicalised" - you'd think an experienced soldier and police officer would know the difference between Tattle and Isis. He even told people to ring 999 or 101 if they want to report them to the police for being scammers and thieves - again, no police officer would tell anyone to use 999 unless it was an emergency 🙄 later, Joyce realised his mistake and came back to tell everyone that not only is he not a sacked copper, he's also not a bent copper either. You keep telling yourself that, bubs.
- later still, in the Pepto Bismol kitchen, some of the kids were laughing about the photos of Racket that the chrolls use. All except Isaac, who was lurking in the background, looking quite upset. Quick, gwt back to Mannah's where you're loved and looked after properly.
- the next day, Pamela Scamderson and David Sackedrightoff ditched all the kids and headed out for a spa break, with Beggy Brenda filming herself walking in front of the camera with her middle finger up, with a caption of "treating my husband to a spa day with my money, that I earned, legitimately". We didn't need to see Cunty Carol and Cunty Colin looking creepy in their swimwear, but we got it anyway 🤢
- OF COURSE the huns are messaging in their droves asking how they can support the Snatchwork Scam. Torbay Tart responded with the bank details, saying to mark it with "donation" so they know that's what it is (and she doesn't accidentally transfer it to her personal account and spend it on Mulberry handbags).
- for some good family fun, BeKind and Lula joined Rabies and Toupee Terry on the sofa for a q&a from the Patreon. Someone asked for things to do in Paignton on holiday, Joyce said "go home", which of course the girls all pissed themselves at. They then all squawked and took the piss. How lush, taking the piss out of the PAYING followers for having a holiday in Devon.
- then a question asking how they are after the chroll stories. Tallulah says she's fine, and it's ok because "they're still paying to watch our stuff".
- Scammy Susan is down at the pantry, begging for more stuff they can flog on. Anyone can go down and help themselves, but only on a Monday and Tuesday between 10am and 2pm, outside of those hours you'll have to starve 🤷 no extra opening hours even though it's the school holidays, and of course the huns can have food delivered for her to sell on.
- some head has ordered a gift of sweets for Ratcunt FROM HER OWN SHOP 🙄
- someone sent Rabies the list of overnight breaks from the thread recaps. She confirmed she is aware of it, even though she's previously said she's blocked "that chroll site".
- off in the scampervan, and instead of just enjoying themselves, they had to try and poke the chrolls with a cringey little dance with a caption about how brands cover travel and accommodation when they travel for "work". Huns, the point of the list of overnight visits isn't about who pays for it, it's about the fact Sloshy apparently took a career break to look after Wilberforce after his diagnosis, and how often they leave him with any old Tom, Dick or Linda to piss off and love each other the hardest.
- responses from the huns about the overnight breaks included mention of how much time it must take, and they hope I haven't got children because they're definitely being neglected 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 for clarification, I have the list on my notes app, and when Racket posts yet another night away, I simply add it on, then copy and paste it into the recap each time. There's no "stalking", there's no children wandering the house unsupervised, rubbing yoghurt into the sofa and eating firelighters while I'm desperately trying to triangulate exactly where they are!
- the night away in the Cuntmobile turned out to be a local, family friendly festival - so of course the only child who joined them was the adult one. She didn't stay though, and once she'd left Videoing Vera managed to "accidentally" film them dancing like a pair of twats.
- Charlotte Dawson had a moan about "trolls" calling social services on her, so of course Rancid had to jump on the bandwagon, making out the same thing has happened to her. Except she was having calls from social services long before she was living her life online 🤷
- the next instalment appeared on TikTok, this time showing the time Sloshua turned off the water while Seb was in the shower, and Rambo was laughing about it. It then cut to a part from her book, where she described her ex abusing her by *checks notes* turning off the water while she was in the shower. Excellent work 👌
- whoever is behind the TikTok videos has also joined Twitter and is posting them over there as well.
- Ratshit has decided that as she's put weight on and her feet have got bigger, she's going to sell off all the shoes she's got festering in the shed that she can't wear any more. Cue the huns falling over themselves to get a whiff of their leader's foot sweat, even if they aren't the same show size. The skanky witch hasn't even given them a clean, saying "they'll need a wipe as they've been in the shed". Lazy scrat bag. Her prices are also extremely inflated - one pair that she claims she paid £250 for last month can be bought brand new (without the sweat and fake tan stains) for £100 - and she wants £170 plus postage.
- a PatreCON spy told us that Edie's nan is no longer allowed to see her unsupervised, because she says things about Ratchet 🙄 Unsurprisingly, this isn't a court ordered action, so whether Edie's dad is following this is unknown. Rabies had also had a call from her mum asking for £1500 as she's going on a cruise - Racket put her on speakerphone so that Jo would know what the money's for.
-

On 15 June 2022 Joyce started a "career break" to spend more time with the children, particularly Wilby following his diagnosis. Since then, here are all the childfree overnight breaks that Slosh and Wrecks have had:
June - Night at Herpes Lodge (midweek)
Night in Exeter (Saturday)
Night in London (midweek)
July - Joyce's birthday - one night at Boringdon Hall (midweek), then two nights (Friday and Saturday) in a lodge in Cornwall with Arsetrid and Simon.
October - Herpes Lodge (weekend), night in London (mid week in half term), Friday night in Southampton
November - 2 nights in London (Sunday and Monday)
December - 5 nights in Jubai
January - 1 night in London (Miss Greedy's book launch)
February - 1 night in London after dropping Betsy at the airport
March - 1 night in Birmingham (book signings)
May - 2 nights at Herpes Lodge
June - 2 nights in London (Label Lady book launch and SEN protest)
July - 1 night in campervan for Tunes on the Beach

If you are new, please read the wiki (pink button at the top) and if you are in need of support or advice in relation to domestic abuse, there are some links and helplines listed at the bottom of the wiki page

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 80
The last thread went by in such a fun packed blur 🙈 So much to write in one recap! Kudos to you DipsyDoo! ❤

Reactions: 20
Why does Jo need to know the money is for her mum. I thought Jo controlled the patchwork finances and not Rachel's personal bank account. Surely when rach wants to spend her own 'legitimately earned money' she can do so without Jo's approval ....🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 55
Why does Jo need to know the money is for her mum. I thought Jo controlled the patchwork finances and not Rachel's personal bank account. Surely when rach wants to spend her own 'legitimately earned money' she can do so without Jo's approval ....🤷‍♀️
I mean, seeing as Jo's the PA, I would imagine she's employed by PTWM not Patchwork. But then didn't she have to transfer the £8000 for Ethel's vet bill? Yet another example of everything being unclear 🤷

Reactions: 28
After the last weeks whirlwind I can barely keep up with the threads 😂
Must neglect my adult children harder!!!
Fair play on a cracking recap Dipsy, sending you a sweaty pair of teeny tiny used trainers bubs 💜

• Haha
Reactions: 28
This bit got overlooked when she posted all her crappy mouldy shoes earlier, why did he need to put a protective floor covering down and then get the kids to rip it all up whilst she stands there filming and snorting.

Pink kitchen, pink front door, pink lounge, pink tv, pink bathroom, pink chair in hall, pink wood burner (so the second lounge will be pink too), it's obvious who owns that house.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
The tik tok that was hidden because it violated community standards, is back on there! I know we've probably already seen it via Twitter, but I thought it deserved some views too 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 36
This bit got overlooked when she posted all her crappy mouldy shoes earlier, why did he need to put a protective floor covering down and then get the kids to rip it all up whilst she stands there filming and snorting.

Pink kitchen, pink front door, pink lounge, pink tv, pink bathroom, pink chair in hall, pink wood burner (so the second lounge will be pink too), it's obvious who owns that house.
Can you imagine what she's like when they go to choose stuff?! "I earn all the money to pay for it so I'll have what I like!"

Reactions: 22
The tik tok that was hidden because it violated community standards, is back on there! I know we've probably already seen it via Twitter, but I thought it deserved some views too 😊
Yay!! Hopefully the shower one will appear again too!

Reactions: 13
That kitchen is awful absolutely hideous
It’s just so wrong… I mean there are probably a tonne of pink kitchens out there that I’d love but this just looks like a bag of tit. I’m not against her whole house being pink, she can do what she likes, but it just feels a bit meh

edited… just to prove my point I’ve had a quick Google. Been to see Barbie this weekend and don’t want her to be offended like

IMG_7891.png
IMG_7890.png

• Heart
Reactions: 18
That kitchen is awful absolutely hideous
Looks very cheap/ budget range to me, not just the colour but the corners and design. It all looks really square and bland but then again the rest of the house is the same. Such a cold and unwelcoming looking house
---
It’s just so wrong… I mean there are probably a tonne of pink kitchens out there that I’d love but this just looks like a bag of tit. I’m not against her whole house being pink, she can do what she likes, but it just feels a bit meh

edited… just to prove my point I’ve had a quick Google. Been to see Barbie this weekend and don’t want her to be offended like

View attachment 2330957View attachment 2330958
You’d think her bezzie Astrid would give her some style tips, she would rock a pink kitchen

Reactions: 26
Loving the Twitter profile there to expose. Well done if you’re reading. The music dubs 😅

Reactions: 11
Twitter video are bloody brilliant. This is the best moment. For all the cunts conning people on instagram. Part time working fanny and all the others on there too. There a whole load of people knowing your a bunch of greedy grabby fake twats.
---
Twitter video are bloody brilliant. This is the best moment. For all the cunts conning people on instagram. Part time working fanny and all the others on there too. There a whole load of people knowing your a bunch of greedy grabby fake twats

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.