PTWM #186 Radicalised. Calm down Tic Tac, it's not ISIS.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish the boat trip was included in one of the TTs. Remember how she spoke and swore in front of the kids when she wanted josh to slow down 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 20
Such a strange & weird woman/mum/wife/step mum!!
Why post a passive aggressive # in tiny writing saying it’s not an Ad yet 10 hrs prior it was an Ad! I guess she is getting a bit flustered with all the details coming out so now she is telling pointless lies!

I’ve got my popcorn 🍿 ready this is going to be a tit show I don’t wanna miss 🤭🤣!!

View attachment 2345234
I think if you read it carefully she's saying she paid for the trolley so is right, it isn't an ad. Obviously the Bestival tickets were freebies so the #ad.

Not to say she won't now get some form of refund or back payment for the trolley but currently.... not an ad!

bleeping hell he looks like he’s about to burst a blood vessel under the strain of having that lump on his shoulders.

They are so embarrassing 😂
@armywife119 Do you realise that's E on his shoulders, not really a fair comment so I suspect you wrongly thought it was R.

Re the trolleys, I think they're a fab idea. Adults use them to ferry their chairs, beers etc about. Families for the kids to travel, rest up, safely monitoring while still enjoying the events.
The festival I go to some people decorate theirs with lights etc so they can easily be seen at night. Definitely better than 100s of buggies and pushchairs.

Reactions: 11
Re the family group chat messages she has shared… Edie is nasty bit of work isn’t she! The way she is belittling Isaac for his spelling and grammar. Ratshit sees this as banter but if it was the other way round and one of the boys were taking the piss out of Evil-Edie she would kick off!

Reactions: 29
No ear protection for the kids at the festival? I have done Glastonbury loads of times, including taking my daughter when she was 9 months old. She ALWAYS had ear defenders on (she tried pulling them off but got used to them pretty quickly), and now she's a teenager if we take her to see a band or anything, she wears earplugs (as do my partner and I).

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I think if you read it carefully she's saying she paid for the trolley so is right, it isn't an ad. Obviously the Bestival tickets were freebies so the #ad.

Not to say she won't now get some form of refund or back payment for the trolley but currently.... not an ad!
Maybe 🤔 but then shouldn’t ALL of the others be marked #AD not just an odd few?
I think R thinks she is being clever who cares if she paid for the trolley it’s not like she is using her own money anyway 😂😅

Reactions: 14

@armywife119 Do you realise that's E on his shoulders, not really a fair comment so I suspect you wrongly thought it was R.

Re the trolleys, I think they're a fab idea. Adults use them to ferry their chairs, beers etc about. Families for the kids to travel, rest up, safely monitoring while still enjoying the events.
The festival I go to some people decorate theirs with lights etc so they can easily be seen at night. Definitely better than 100s of buggies and pushchairs.
Oops yeah I thought it was R on his shoulders. So it’s just him being weak then. Urghh he is the definition of ick.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This, any young child would benefit from ear defenders least of all a level 3 autistic child.
It’s just common sense to limit the amount of sensory overload to avoid any stress or anxiety for the child.
She clearly doesn’t have the qualifications linked to children with autism nor has looked at any research on how to help a child with it. Re posting paragraphs about children with autism does not mean you are an expert.
That said given W apparent diagnosis, from the clips she has posted he coped with the whole weekend amazingly and seemed to deal with it very well.

Reactions: 17
This, any young child would benefit from ear defenders least of all a level 3 autistic child.
It’s just common sense to limit the amount of sensory overload to avoid any stress or anxiety for the child.
She clearly doesn’t have the qualifications linked to children with autism nor has looked at any research on how to help a child with it. Re posting paragraphs about children with autism does not mean you are an expert.
That said given W apparent diagnosis, from the clips she has posted he coped with the whole weekend amazingly and seemed to deal with it very well.
Erm excuse me, she worked with people with autism for twelve million years and was trained in diagnosis thank you very much! OBVIOUSLY she knows better than anyone else, but she also has it harder than anyone else because Wilbert is Level 3, non verbal and violent, he's the most difficult child there ever was 🤷🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 41
There was the time she had her niece who got hurt at the park and Rachet just snorted about it. Then snorted through the story that her niece had broken both wrists. Did Josh go round and rant about how much stress it caused Rachel like he did to his own son?
Her niece broke both arms whilst on the trampoline at Rachel’s and R didn’t do anything about it… her niece went home and her parents took her to the hospital who confirmed she’d broken them.

instead of being remorseful and feeling guilty R went on her IG stories and told her Huns what happened whilst sat laughing and snorting as she thought it was hilarious.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22

The fact that he’s going to school and still being ferried around in cart is strange. She’ll be having reigns on that poor child till he’s 18 claiming he’s got some sort of whatever🙈🙈🙈

Reactions: 8
I see shower TT has gone again 🙄

The one that does the most damage and can't be defended in anyway. It will be back I'm sure, if they let the one stay up of Jamie Bulger which is disgustingly sick then they will let this one go back up as its all put in the public domain anyway. That's the trouble with the Internet Rach, once you put stuff out there, it's out there ! You can't have it both ways.

Reactions: 29
Some of the TT's disappear and then appear again. R's team must be hard at work reporting....

Reactions: 13
He looked extremely tired and very bored aswell so considering that, he did remarkable well

Last night I was thinking (I have adhd and my brain goes odd places) she said before going away she would be ovulating (🤢 no-one needed to know that) if she knew she was ovulating she must be tracking her cycles and still trying to get pregnant. If she hasn't yet maybe silky P is reverse stealthing her. Instead of whipping a condom off, he's slipping one on. There was that huge argument about one of them finding a used condom, was it sloshuas??? 🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
I’ve realised… they actually said that W was non violent and verbal, but R decided that she would change it about as it didn’t fit the narrative of him biting her for her to post in insta.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Last night I was thinking (I have adhd and my brain goes odd places) she said before going away she would be ovulating (🤢 no-one needed to know that) if she knew she was ovulating she must be tracking her cycles and still trying to get pregnant. If she hasn't yet maybe silky P is reverse stealthing her. Instead of whipping a condom off, he's slipping one on. There was that huge argument about one of them finding a used condom, was it sloshuas??? 🤔
If the dozy old bleep has got any sense, he'll have gone and had the snip without telling her! He hates the kids and step kids he's already got, he never wanted a baby with her but she bullied him into it. They shouldn't be adding another child to the mix under any circumstances.

Reactions: 31
I don’t understand how TT works 👵🤣 If a post has been reported, removed & then deemed ok why would it be taken down again?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.