PTWM #185 Tik tok Tik tok, its PayPal o'clock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With 3 kids. So that’s 5 kids that we know about where she has been shagging their dad whilst he was still with their mum. #womensupportingwomen
---

Just waiting for a hun to tell me she DESERVES to shag whoever she likes because of all the amaaaaazing work she does 😏
No wonder she won’t let Josh leave her side. She’s judging him by her own standards 😳

Reactions: 23
Yeah R and E’s dad were at center parcs with J and his wife and kids and R and J kept sneaking off to shag in the woods. I can’t remember if she had already had E or if she was still pregnant.
I didn't think they were all there together, but that J went with his wife and the boys, and R "just happened" to be there with Edie's dad and the girls at the same time, and they snuck off for cheeky shags while the other adults were looking after the kids. Either way, it's bleeping gross behaviour.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Oh wow the new vid on Twitter is brilliant, would love to know who is behind it all bravo , bravo!

Reactions: 11
Yeah R and E’s dad were at center parcs with J and his wife and kids and R and J kept sneaking off to shag in the woods. I can’t remember if she had already had E or if she was still pregnant.
I think she was still heavily pregnant 🤢

Just to clarify for any stray huns: I don't think having sex when pregnant is an issue. Just cheating whilst pregnant with another man's baby.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
Laughable how the same people supporting Rach the other day conveniently forgot to support her on yesterday’s video.

Reactions: 20
I didn't think they were all there together, but that J went with his wife and the boys, and R "just happened" to be there with Edie's dad and the girls at the same time, and they snuck off for cheeky shags while the other adults were looking after the kids. Either way, it's bleeping gross behaviour.
She’s vile, she’ll never change

Reactions: 7
This is turning into a full time job joining every social media outlet known to man just to keep up with these scummy scammers!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Getting even more tricky for her to control the narrative 👍🏼 and more importantly shutting down the comments, deleting them etc is gonna get difficult 😂
Imagine how many phones that clown is juggling now 🤡 let alone remembering the log in details and passwords for her multiple SM accounts (of which there are many 😂) We all know she’s not very good at remembering 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Getting even more tricky for her to control the narrative 👍🏼 and more importantly shutting down the comments, deleting them etc is gonna get difficult 😂
Imagine how many phones that clown is juggling now 🤡 let alone the log in details and passwords!
she’s currently down at rescue remedy hq getting her top up!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.