PTWM #185 Tik tok Tik tok, its PayPal o'clock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It goes without saying but be careful following the TT Twitter account if you have a identifiable twitter account.

Reactions: 17
can the tik tokker/twitterer tag womens aid, trevi, kidscape, cic regulators, charity commissions etc in the posts to get the reach further out there ?

Reactions: 14
In the last week I’ve got from just having a tattle and Facebook account to having tattle, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and now twitter 😂😂 I cannot keep up haha!

Edited to add I have no idea how all these things work but I’ve managed to find the relevant content at least. For someone so young, I am so old 😂🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
It goes without saying but be careful following the TT Twitter account if you have a identifiable twitter account.
Whilst I agree. Do we think she’d have the audacity to start outing people? Does she want to poke the bear even more?

Reactions: 9
Whilst I agree. Do we think she’d have the audacity to start outing people? Does she want to poke the bear even more?
I think she would, it gets the huns back on side & she can continue playing the victim

Reactions: 13
In the last week I’ve got from just having a tattle and Facebook account to having tattle, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and now twitter 😂😂 I cannot keep up haha!
I'm verging on opening tik tok but worried I will end up down a rabbit hole and abandon work and 😴

• Haha
I think she would, it gets the huns back on side & she can continue playing the victim
I’ve not seen any supportive comments (rightly so) on the shower video so I foresee a sobfest or outing incoming!
---
I'm verging on opening tik tok but worried I will end up down a rabbit hole and abandon work and 😴
Yeah I might have to deactivate it all when I go back to work 😂😂 I am recovering from a big operation so I’ve got too much time on my hands 🙈

I've got mixed feelings about all this so I'll keep my gob shut 🤐. (I might as well change my user name to killjoy 😭.) Just be careful everyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
How about a TikTok of allllllll the toxic people?
Or when seb dropped the Chinese?
Or when josh shouted at him for upsetting Rachel by breaking his arm?
Or Lula and the blood clot in the fridge?
I also don’t think the huns are fully aware her and josh were shagging in the woods at center parcs whilst on a joint family holiday with their partners and kids.
And cheating whilst pregnant.
About being so awful to his ex wife and her making a big deal out of addictions while claiming to help people with addictions.
The list is bloody endless.

• Wow
Reactions: 35
I also don’t think the huns are fully aware her and josh were shagging in the woods at center parcs whilst on a joint family holiday with their partners and kids.
Whoa, what?! 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Yeah R and E’s dad were at center parcs with J and his wife and kids and R and J kept sneaking off to shag in the woods. I can’t remember if she had already had E or if she was still pregnant.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Yeah R and E’s dad were at center parcs with J and his wife and kids and R and J kept sneaking off to shag in the woods. I can’t remember if she had already had E or if she was still pregnant.
Oh. My. Goodness. I didn’t think anything they did could shock me anymore but that is just another level 😳😳😳

Reactions: 7
Josh isn't her first affair either.
She was also shagging betsy and lulas dad when he was still married to Vanessa 🤷‍♀️
With 3 kids. So that’s 5 kids that we know about where she has been shagging their dad whilst he was still with their mum. #womensupportingwomen
---
With 3 kids. So that’s 5 kids that we know about where she has been shagging their dad whilst he was still with their mum. #womensupportingwomen
Just waiting for a hun to tell me she DESERVES to shag whoever she likes because of all the amaaaaazing work she does 😏

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.