PTWM #185 Tik tok Tik tok, its PayPal o'clock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If whoever made the twitter is on here it’s “contradictions” not “contractions”. Not meaning to be “that” irritating person but just in case anyone important happens to come across it……. Xxx

Reactions: 7
If the TT has been taken down because of it showing abuse, then surely R and J need to be investigated by police or someone? The video was only showing what Rachel has posted herself! So if TT thinks it’s classed as abuse (we know it is) then it should surely be taken seriously by the appropriate authorities?

Reactions: 23
This makes me laugh with all social media outlets. There was a video of a shark attack a few weeks ago that never got removed 😳 but Rancid and Joyce do? Mind boggles.
Not to mention the many TTs that creep Jonathan Saccone Joly has posted showing his children semi-clothed that never seem to get taken down...

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Whoever this TikToker is, they deserve a mention in the King's honour list.

Twitter doesn't give a tit about reporting 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Whoever’s doing the TT has made my morning. The latest one a couple of minutes ago is brilliant. The music 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm excited to see how she spins this and blames the trolls for the videos. Of course, if she wasn't such an arrogant cretin, there would be no videos to call her out on!

Reactions: 19
Oh my days 🤣 Happy Monday 🤣
Raq will be going batshit crazy. Hope the kids are all out of that house.

House of cards is tumbling down all around them 🤭

Edit to add. Her being a cocky cow has massively backfired 🙌

Reactions: 23
Twitter is like open season you can’t run or hide it’s brutal and I’m here for it.
I hope the kids are all out tho imagine her rage in the house. We don’t care about her kids tho

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.