PTWM #185 Tik tok Tik tok, its PayPal o'clock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She always seems so full of herself over the weekend (I wonder why ❄). Often followed by a quiet start to the week where she reposts and shares captioned posts. What a way to live!
They'll both be on a huge come down today

#columbianflu

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Who wants a pair of her sweaty ass shoes? 😕 Id rather be barefoot.

I thought she was giving them away at first ha ha stupid me.

Put them in your clothes donation shop thing (the one you never hear anything about anymore)
I thought the same. Put them in the "free shop" for women who don't have a pot to piss in to come and take, it's not like she needs the money from selling them off.

Reactions: 21
It’s been reported by the looks of it! Says community violation reported! Not sure what was wrong with it when it’s just a rehash of her tit she posts. Perhaps because it shows child abuse! Probably needs a content warning beforehand with the sensitive information.

It just proves that they are abusers if that’s the reason it’s been reported
The one that says community guidelines is yesterday's one that got removed minutes after posting so tik tok automatically took that down (dont know why)
The one that got removed today was the one with the 10.3k views so clearly that's been reported.
(Its not my account btw 🤣)

Reactions: 25
It says it violated community guidelines 🤔🤔
This makes me laugh with all social media outlets. There was a video of a shark attack a few weeks ago that never got removed 😳 but Rancid and Joyce do? Mind boggles.

The video thats disappeared is the one where they turn the water off on seb in the shower and laugh about it.
Screams guilty to me!
Why would it get taken down? Surely Rabies just not liking that it's out there wouldn't be enough? It was literally just her and Bucket Hat Brian laughing about him turning the water off, followed by the part of her book where she claims her ex abused her by turning the water off while she was in the shower. Nothing untrue, just pointing out some facts of what she has put out there herself 🤷

Reactions: 21
Why would it get taken down? Surely Rabies just not liking that it's out there wouldn't be enough? It was literally just her and Bucket Hat Brian laughing about him turning the water off, followed by the part of her book where she claims her ex abused her by turning the water off while she was in the shower. Nothing untrue, just pointing out some facts of what she has put out there herself 🤷
I think the account should still keep posting. Surely not all the videos can be removed?

Reactions: 12
I know, I dont know how tik tok guidelines and reporting works but I'd imagine shes made quite a few of her cronies report it, I mean edie does have 15 tik tok accounts so the other kids probably have more too 🤣🤣

• Haha
A woman laughing as her stepson (who isn't shown) is in the shower and the water being turned off yet has been removed yet her 9year old daughter has 15 tiktok accounts on there! No wonder she's getting away with scamming everyone!

Reactions: 28
There's a couple of comments on the most recent post saying TT maybe saw it as abuse and removed it 😳

Reactions: 10
Also by the latest stories it looks like she had been crying. The video should never have been removed but rid enough people have seen it

Reactions: 3
i think the the video will go back up once they have investigated it and see the report is bollocks

Reactions: 12
Don’t know if it’s been mentioned but the tiktok account person has started up a Twitter account as well and all the videos are on there

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
There's a couple of comments on the most recent post saying TT maybe saw it as abuse and removed it 😳
Oh that would be perfect. The woman who has carved herself a living out of pretending to save people from abuse, and a video of her is labelled as abusive with her being the perpetrator!

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.