PTWM #185 Tik tok Tik tok, its PayPal o'clock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t want to give Rachel any ideas but ….. you do know the next crying story will be how to nasty trolls are ruining her life and she could loose her house because she won’t be able to pat the mortgage

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Don’t want to give Rachel any ideas but ….. you do know the next crying story will be how to nasty trolls are ruining her life and she could loose her house because she won’t be able to pat the mortgage
Is that cos the nasty trolls encouraged her to buy too many pairs of trainers, especially Dunks that she didn’t really need in London…🙈🫣

Is no one else a size 4 in that house.? What about all those women she rescues in the middle of the night.?? I’m sure they could be a size 4.?🤡🤡

Reactions: 26
It does seem to have gone :(
Yes it's gone
---
Is that cos the nasty trolls encouraged her to buy too many pairs of trainers, especially Dunks that she didn’t really need in London…🙈🫣

Is no one else a size 4 in that house.? What about all those women she rescues in the middle of the night.?? I’m sure they could be a size 4.?🤡🤡
I imagine she has a tonne of shoes in the shed she's never worn. Would be a nice gesture to donate them to her 'charity'!

Reactions: 13

Don't forget the dunks were 1 size too small too 🙄 who even does that? Oh I know someone who's robbing everyone else's money so isn't bothered about them being small on her

Reactions: 8
The removal of yesterday's TT has ruined my day, was the best one yet, with the best reactions. I wonder why it's been taken down.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
The removal of yesterday's TT has ruined my day, was the best one yet, with the best reactions. I wonder why it's been taken down.
Surely not because she and her huns have complained? It takes a lot for a post/video to be taken down? And it's not as if it wasn't public to start with

Reactions: 10
Who wants a pair of her sweaty ass shoes? 😕 Id rather be barefoot.

I thought she was giving them away at first ha ha stupid me.

Put them in your clothes donation shop thing (the one you never hear anything about anymore)

Reactions: 11
Surely not because she and her huns have complained? It takes a lot for a post/video to be taken down? And it's not as if it wasn't public to start with
I don’t really know how TT works but that was my first thought ☹ Clearly no defence to it! I hope enough people saw it before it went

Reactions: 9
I'd say camp R has been on a major reporting spree because if it was the huns they would have commented first (they wouldn't be able to help themselves)
Clearly she knew that one was bad for her and had no comeback to it 🤷‍♀️
I'm sure the creator will get one back up soon. The other vids are still there 🤞

Reactions: 22
I'd say camp R has been on a major reporting spree because if it was the huns they would have commented first (they wouldn't be able to help themselves)
Clearly she knew that one was bad for her and had no comeback to it 🤷‍♀️
I'm sure the creator will get one back up soon. The other vids are still there 🤞
Did someone save it before it went? This thread has moved so quickly I can’t remember 🙈😂

Reactions: 6
Why isn’t she donating her trainers to the women she supports? Or at least the money she raises gets donated to the women’s centre or pantry so she can buy the food they need there?

Reactions: 18
I think the TikToks should all be screen recorded as they come out and posted on here if they are at risk of being deleted. That way if anyone Googles her, they’ll all still be archived here, undeleted. Hopefully the creator will be able to appeal and get them reinstated. This is massively unnerving her clearly, her paid staff must have repetitive strain from clicking the report button.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
It’s been reported by the looks of it! Says community violation reported! Not sure what was wrong with it when it’s just a rehash of her tit she posts. Perhaps because it shows child abuse! Probably needs a content warning beforehand with the sensitive information.

It just proves that they are abusers if that’s the reason it’s been reported

Attachments

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.