PTWM #185 Tik tok Tik tok, its PayPal o'clock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm loving the new TikTok, it actually shows how contradictory she actually is. She can't argue about it because both things are what she has written and posted.
Even frankie from the WhatsApp group is commenting. Hopefully she's finally seeing the light and will start questioning the group

Reactions: 21
Looks like the TikTok videos, showing their detailed explanations of their Patreon accounts coupled with the sickening flaunting of their personal expenditure, have caught the eye of Legal Chroll..
let’s see if the Huns go for him …
This guy is known for outing scammers. Most recently Jack Monroe. It’s been confirmed via messages with him that this is about R. Hopefully more to come from him. 😎

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
This guy is known for outing scammers. Most recently Jack Monroe. It’s been confirmed via messages with him that this is about R. Hopefully more to come from him. 😎
Fingers crossed he has a massive case file against her 🤞
I mean, there's enough on this thread lol

Just looking at the views of tonight’s new tik tok. Almost at 9000… with the most popular from launch at 15.9k… it’s ramping up the attention given it’s only been a few hours 😚

It will at the very least make people question and blow up lots of her so called "worship" circle.
And if her rep.can finally by in the gutter than here we come. This woman doesn't deserve the pedestal she's built for herself. So, people who are truly doing the work might finally get the funds she's been robbing from them. And she might have to face herself in the mirror and take some bleep responsibility. I doubt she ever would.but at least then she won't be actively harming people.

Reactions: 17
It will at the very least make people question and blow up lots of her so called "worship" circle.
And if her rep.can finally by in the gutter than here we come. This woman doesn't deserve the pedestal she's built for herself. So, people who are truly doing the work might finally get the funds she's been robbing from them. And she might have to face herself in the mirror and take some bleep responsibility. I doubt she ever would.but at least then she won't be actively harming people.
Or people will just double down. The world of hundom is not one in which rational thought and objective reasoning are prerequisites for membership. In fact, they are probably classed as grounds for expulsion. I always err on the side of pessimism, sadly, and this will probably just die on the vine and she’ll go on her merry way, leaving a trail of tit and paper bags behind her.

Reactions: 14
Or people will just double down. The world of hundom is not one in which rational thought and objective reasoning are prerequisites for membership. In fact, they are probably classed as grounds for expulsion. I always err on the side of pessimism, sadly, and this will probably just die on the vine and she’ll go on her merry way, leaving a trail of tit and paper bags behind her.
no,your right. i dont no what came over me. i must have been riding on the high of tonights tik tok. it lead me into a false sense of security. she will iwn this one too.

Reactions: 5
You can tell she doesn’t know what to do, she’s gone from being all cocky and smug to sharing reshare of other peoples posts! I really hope this is her come down!

Reactions: 13
She deserves everything she gets! Thinking she's untouchable outting people for being on a gossip site!

Whoever is behind the TTs keep up the good work! Can't wait to watch new ones to end this scammer!

Reactions: 22
You can tell she doesn’t know what to do, she’s gone from being all cocky and smug to sharing reshare of other peoples posts! I really hope this is her come down!
She always seems so full of herself over the weekend (I wonder why ❄). Often followed by a quiet start to the week where she reposts and shares captioned posts. What a way to live!

Reactions: 15
Nice of Astrid to share the memory of the 4 of them at that lodge when they were all singing in the hot tub 🤢
It was a year ago, not sure where that fits in the time line of the sacked bent copper being off to spend more time with the non verbal violent autistic toddler 🤔

Reactions: 11
Oh no, has she not got teeny tiny turned in toes anymore!!
Nice to see someone has put on weight during a cost of living crisis 😲
What birthday present was L getting for Slosh in Sainsbury’s ?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh no, has she not got teeny tiny turned in toes anymore!!
Nice to see someone has put on weight during a cost of living crisis 😲
What birthday present was L getting for Slosh in Sainsbury’s ?
A fast track toilet pass & some lush toilet paper 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Sending your tiny turd in to Sainsburys to get their stepdads pressies🙈🙈🙈
Tell me you’re getting worried about spending other peoples money without telling me.

Wonder if they do gift vouchers for an in house tit😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.