PTWM #183 Don’t mess with our QueenieBee or you’ll be reaching for your Rescue Remedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How come Katie is now flavour of the month? What has happened that she is Raqs latest obsession? Nothing is ever black and white with this lot 🤔🤔
Why is she tagging her Instagram? She did that with a boyfriend Bratsy had for a bit. This person is a CHILD, you'd think the saviour and protector of women would have a bit more sense than to send middle aged Facebook mum's to the page of a child 🤷

• Heart
Reactions: 33
How come Katie is now flavour of the month? What has happened that she is Raqs latest obsession? Nothing is ever black and white with this lot 🤔🤔
She's publicly guilt tripping Betsy into thinking how 'replacable' she is, within the home. It won't be long until she's posting Katie and Wilby photos and referring to her as the 'best big sister ever.'

Reactions: 33
Katie will be the new Emily.... 🙈
Probably with some exaggerated story of her home life and how R has rescued her and created a safe haven for her to stay at.
Sounds familiar, lol

Reactions: 41
Probably with some exaggerated story of her home life and how R has rescued her and created a safe haven for her to stay at.
Sounds familiar, lol
Think she said this about Gg too! And probably another few friends along the way. I’d lock my daughter in the attic sooner than let her be involved with this shitshow

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Sounds familiar, lol
The same as Bratsy's mate that moved in for a bit, she'd apparently fallen out with her parents so Racket moved her in. She soon disappointed though.

Reactions: 16
Long time lurker here since the “tattle rant”. Just saw this comment on a group on Facebook, which I thought interesting. I’m assuming it’s about the girls dad?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 25
So who's looking after the other 3 children as E will no doubt be with her dad!
and why can't they take W? Seb and his Gf sleep in a tent, I mean would you really want to share a campervan at night with all of those as I know I wouldn't!
Linda of course - didn’t she get a bag of maltesers and camera time the other day - she owes them big for that amazing gesture - so this is the start of it - probably a weekend owed now for each lush maltesers in the bag 😉

Reactions: 10
She'll be flirting more with S than she will Joshua.
Wilby staying at his grans is fine. At 5 it was loved to go visit gran for sleepovers. But only if THEY wanted to.and not to palm off when we didn't want them around. And I can't think of one time inviting some kids and not the other. Especially when younger.

Bloody hell 30 years later my own parents still invite us all if it was more a "holiday". or if it was arranged off the cuff after just speaking to one of us,or one sib was seeing our parents. us others would always no we were welcome. It's never ones invited over the others ever. That's now, it certainly never happened when we all still lived at home.
I find it ridiculously funny to even try and imagine my mum coming in and saying " right we are taking your sister away.your staying here ok." duck off.
Wait she's leaving the 3 year old, autistic, violent toddler with the elderly woman who keeps falling over? What could go wrong 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Long time lurker here since the “tattle rant”. Just saw this comment on a group on Facebook, which I thought interesting. I’m assuming it’s about the girls dad?
The girlfriend he had from may of this year still has him as her profile picture 🤔 why even mention R at all. She didn't need to name drop her.... she could have just said "i found out he was abusive to 2 of his exs" 🤷‍♀️
If its true then what a silly silly man Wayne is!! R will be straight in her inbox now lol

Reactions: 19
If she can get Wilby to stand long enough and still enough for her to part his hair and brush it so neatly then there is absolutely no reason why she can’t trim it even if she had to do it herself there’s no need for him to be going round in a bloody pigtails she’s making a mockery of him now at this stage the massive saggy nappy is bad enough but this is too far

Reactions: 23
I recall Waynbo had a partner that Rachael intervened with and 'helped' do some sort of report for against him. I don't remember the details though, just that she said it once on a Q&A. Highly likely it's the same person.

(The thing that I don't understand at all is that this man was supposedly abusive to three women and yet never faced any charges from any of them. Two of them are still openly speaking about him on social media, which is strange to me for someone to do if they're now out of the situation. Why would you risk it if he is so violent? Why draw attention to him or his attention to you? There is only who Vanessa has moved on.)

It's very strange.

Reactions: 18
I don’t doubt he was violent.
But watching how emotionally abusive she is in plain sight, I don’t doubt for a second that there wasn’t abuse on both sides.

Reactions: 19
Now if they were a normal family I would have no issue with them leaving a child/children at home to do something with just one. Especially when there is such a massive age gap. I have a 17 and a half year old and when we go out now he will have a drink with us and sit and watch sport in a bar with his dad, go on wine tastings etc can’t imagine a doing that with a smaller one in tow. I think the problem is she bangs on about him needing routine and being non verbal so much yet seems to be able to skip away at a moments notice

Reactions: 17
I recall Waynbo had a partner that Rachael intervened with and 'helped' do some sort of report for against him. I don't remember the details though, just that she said it once on a Q&A. Highly likely it's the same person.

(The thing that I don't understand at all is that this man was supposedly abusive to three women and yet never faced any charges from any of them. Two of them are still openly speaking about him on social media, which is strange to me for someone to do if they're now out of the situation. Why would you risk it if he is so violent? Why draw attention to him or his attention to you? There is only who Vanessa has moved on.)

It's very strange.
My ex was never physically abusive but mentally abusive and I have done everything in my power to stay away from him. He still spreads lies about me, messages me abuse through other people etc and I never ever respond. If I bump into anyone we mutually know I will avoid speaking about him. I do everything in my power to make sure my actions don’t cause any sort of reaction from him because the last thing I want is anymore contact from him. I’m not scared of him, I just want him out of my life and have moved on so much that he is nothing more than an after thought.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.