PTWM #182 EHCP - Every Hun Can Pay (for my lifestyle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great recap again, I reckon you deserve a patchwork pantry voucher for your stern efforts…let’s hope you like pasta, warbertons, pot noodles and out of date fluffy bread😂😂😂
I will try and keep up with this thread🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
THOSE SHELVES SHOULD BE EMPTY !!!! Not effing stocked up looking pretty for the gram 😡
You absolute wasteful piece of s**t

Reactions: 39
The Pantry looks like everything else in her life - unstructured, dysfunctional, rushed and chaotic with an aesthetic sticker over it 🤷🏻‍♀️.

Reactions: 36
A few of you have hit the nail on the head regarding the aesthetics. It’s all about appearances for her (as we already know). Suspect that most people using support like this wouldn’t care if it looked like a car boot sale setup.
To assess the initial need and how busy footfall was / what the key items people needed they could have done a simple (patchwork funded) test for a couple of weeks before setting up another tit show. Then she could have worked out what was best for opening hours and stock. Just the usual BS

Reactions: 24
Let me get this straight, she is given, free of charge, food which she then charges people for!?? Whilst claiming to be helping people who are struggling yet there seems to be no means testing and anyone rich or poor can use the pantry.
I mean Morrisons, Sainsbury’s and the like must be kicking themselves.

Reactions: 20
She will get bored soon enough... give it a few weeks or until another one of her staff leave like Emily did and this food vanity project will fade into obscurity again 🤔
Everything shes ever done has last either just an idea or only a few months

Reactions: 27
Am I just too logical but if she’s getting food for free that she is then charging for, that money should go towards the items she needs. Like the free from stuff. Instead she charges, pockets the cash then begs for people to buy the stuff.

Reactions: 31
Am I just too logical but if she’s getting food for free that she is then charging for, that money should go towards the items she needs. Like the free from stuff. Instead she charges, pockets the cash then begs for people to buy the stuff.
You would think, especially as she said washing pods/powder and fabric conditioner is so expensive and they don’t have much of that, with that money she gets for the bags she could buy those items.

If her huns can’t see what she is doing that’s their problem, it’s the genuine people who are struggling turn up there expecting it to be free then asked to pay, that’s my worry.

it’s a joke.

Reactions: 19
You would think, especially as she said washing pods/powder and fabric conditioner is so expensive and they don’t have much of that, with that money she gets for the bags she could buy those items.

If her huns can’t see what she is doing that’s their problem, it’s the genuine people who are struggling turn up there expecting it to be free then asked to pay, that’s my worry.

it’s a joke.
I think it's terrible that she's begging the huns to buy a food shop for her, I bet most of the huns are struggling themselves 😔 ! All because Cyril sneer doesn't want to put her hand in her pocket 🤬 xx

Reactions: 19
Does she have two Patrecons? One for Patchwork CIC and the main one? Any more that we're aware of? So was the main Patrecon set up to fund the women's centre? What was the second Patrecon set up for-does it allegedly fund the Patchwork tat store? If the women's centre was next door to the shop and doesn't exist anymore cos it has turned into a grocery store for her and her friends, what's the need for the main Patrecon? Surely she should stop it otherwise she's taking from people for something that doesn't exist. We all know the centre never operated for what she claimed it did, but that's not what the paying huns believe. Also, she claimed that multiple agencies used the centre to hold meetings and meet clients, where do they go now? It's hidden in plain sight that all of this is a con yet the huns don't see it. Mind boggling.

Reactions: 20
Brilliant recap. Raqs still a bleep, alls right with the world 🤣🤣

• Haha
Does she have two Patrecons? One for Patchwork CIC and the main one? Any more that we're aware of? So was the main Patrecon set up to fund the women's centre? What was the second Patrecon set up for-does it allegedly fund the Patchwork tat store? If the women's centre was next door to the shop and doesn't exist anymore cos it has turned into a grocery store for her and her friends, what's the need for the main Patrecon? Surely she should stop it otherwise she's taking from people for something that doesn't exist. We all know the centre never operated for what she claimed it did, but that's not what the paying huns believe. Also, she claimed that multiple agencies used the centre to hold meetings and meet clients, where do they go now? It's hidden in plain sight that all of this is a con yet the huns don't see it. Mind boggling.
The main one was set up to fund Rachaele Hambleton. (y)

Reactions: 14
I’m confused so is it a womens centre for vulnerable DV victims or a place a family of any kind can go to for food?
She makes this tit up as she goes along doesn’t she. Wonders what can get her the biggest pat on the back? Not an altruistic bone in her body!

Reactions: 25
The main one was set up to fund Rachaele Hambleton. (y)
But under the guise of helping 'the women' so surely if there's no women to help cos she has closed the centre (which you wouldn't do if you had lots of women to help), she has no need for the women funding Patrecon 🤔. We know she has always scammed people out of money but she's now clearly scamming people cos she no longer offers the service she claimed she needed to scam the huns for.

Reactions: 17
I think the main private insta/Patreon was a money making scam based on her sharing W’s journey and a safe space away from trolls. I think she has mislead people with the fact that there’s the other Patreon for the womens centre, people may not have clearly realised that and through the main one for her was also benefitting the centre but it isn’t. It’s just a way for her to get money talking tit without having to do adverts.

So the “women’s” centre is now a community pantry? She’s such a scammer how do the Huns not see it ? Baffles me

Reactions: 12
I'm astonished by her patronising post of Josh "rounding up" homeless people. In Torbay and Newton Abbot, the homeless community is extremely loyal to both PATH and HITS. Both charities provide water and sun cream (needed in current weather). PATH also provide prepared meals for people with no cooking facilities. The homeless community know how to access this. There is no way that they will switch their allegiance to Patchwork plonkers who offer nothing of value to them. PATH are on FB if anyone needs to restore faith in human nature and the food alliance has a lovely list of all the actual food banks in Torbay. Newton Abbot, which she mentioned, have 2 active sites for food banks. Teignmouth has at least 2 initiatives..she's a bit late to the party. In fact, she's not even been invited.

Maybe Patchwork should join the Torbay Food Alliance. That would validate their work and ensure good practice in distributing food where it is most needed. 😂😂😂 Of course not, that would mean actually being legit in what they are doing 😂😂😂
Screenshot_20230617_113316_Chrome.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Wonder how she would react if any trolls turned up at the pantry seeing as its open to anyone 🤔

Reactions: 17
She HAS to laugh at some of the thread titles (and suggestions). They’re clever and bloody hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.