PTWM #182 EHCP - Every Hun Can Pay (for my lifestyle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rach, if your son is climbing out of his seat, maybe put him back in a harness clip one? (I don’t know if that’s actually what they’re called 😂)

your polis husband should know this 👍🏻

That’s all I’m going to say, because the rest of the letter makes me so mad if I started I would never stop 😒

Reactions: 31
He "bought" you back inside.

The irony, she's so used to buying people..

(I don't follow her on insta but saw it on fb)

Reactions: 16
Dear Wilby,

I just wanted to let you know that you ruined our bleeping lives.

Mum.

P.s. (who the duck even considers writing the letter she has written to their son? bleeping lunatic) :rolleyes:
I read it and thought “ how do teachers manage these children as they must manage them otherwise there would be a class of screaming vomiting children” 🤔

that child has been dragged up and passed from person to person, indulged and neglected in equal measure no wonder he’s having melt downs

She had the option to be firm when he was much younger and get him into some sort of structured nursery routine but bottled it and now she’s reaping the results

I just think of all the parents of children with additional needs cracking on with it, who can’t remember the last time they got away together and whose every waking minute isn’t filmed for pity

she forgets we’ve watched her with him for years and half arsed is too lenient a description for her

Reactions: 29
“Happy Fathers Day, we love you” would have done the job, Rach 👍🏻

It’s not always about you.

How about you put that level of creative writing into your next Sunday Times Best Seller?

Reactions: 31
That outfit she wore to the wedding would have been fine for a party, so ethyl was she in T-shirt, mini skirt and boots!?

Reactions: 15
Why does she feel sad watching him on his career break/sacking… thought it was a mutual decision that he did it.?🤥🤥🤥
because she was the one who told Stabby Jo and her crim bf to go back to her house which meant that Josh had broken the rules as a serving police officer, which in turn got him sacked.
-
that letter is absolutely disgusting. It’s abusive, it’s basically trying to give weight to the whole “Josh is on career break” lie whilst hanging your son and his needs are hung out to dry. we see you Rach and we judge you for being a selfish twit.

Reactions: 36
I've just ended up on punks fb page and how Rachel has shamelessly stolen so many ideas from her. Rachel, don't go helping yourself to other community larders for your own purpose or their bins.

Cowboy boots are out tonight🤦🏻‍♀️
View attachment 2247550
I posted a while ago that she even copied the colours from Punks shop, pink with leopard print. Does the woman/organisation not get annoyed at their ideas being copied??

Reactions: 16
“Happy Fathers Day, we love you” would have done the job, Rach 👍🏻

It’s not always about you.

How about you put that level of creative writing into your next Sunday Times Best Seller?
I'm fearful these 'Letters to Wilby' will be her next book 😳 or should I shut up and stop giving her ideas?

Reactions: 29
1- her letter is disgusting. She always has to bring things back to how it makes her feel. Selfish bleep. Poor Wilby, he's nothing but a burden to her.

2-her little dig to the trowls saying oh the irony that she's wearing a Tshirt covering up her tiny tits at the party.
Thing is she could of worn her slutty outfit to the party. The trowls were just stating a fact, that her "outfit" wasn't wedding appropriate.
Narcissistic bleep.

Reactions: 39
Jesus Christ, I hope that beautiful little boy never reads that letter. Unbelievable

Reactions: 27
Just seen her letter to Wilbert that she’s given to Josh as a Father’s Day present. Someone forgot to pop to the shops yesterday!

But anyway, why would you write these things to your kid? Does he, as an adult, want to know how much hard work he was and how much he ruined his parents lives? Why not just share all the fun stuff, all the funny things they said and did, all the little things that you’ll probably forget otherwise. Who wants to know all that tit? She really does want them all growing up remembering they’re broken and useless doesn’t she?
I came here to say the same. My son has complex additional needs, including autism. If I wrote him a letter like this to receive as an adult, it would destroy him. I don't care that it's positive at the end. No child, disabled or otherwise, needs to read how much of a burden they were on their parents. Let's say he reads that at 18? His autism won't have gone away, he'll still need their support but after reading that, likely won't want to burden them further. Especially if this is one of many letters of the same calibre. Appalling idea Rachael. Despicable.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Slosh on a career break because of Wilby, and in 4 years time will never be able to return to work because of Wilby. That toothy bleep has this all planned out.
That poor boy, he's going to need years of therapy when he reaches adulthood.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
The Father’s Day post for anyone blocked……. What a load of drivel 😮

IMG_0765.jpeg

IMG_0766.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Poor Wilby, gets to 18 and she hands him a memory box of all the letters she’s written him telling him how violent he was, how she constantly felt sick and couldn’t cope with him. His dad had to leave a job he loved because of him. I suggest she books the therapist now because, by god, that poor lad is going to need it 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.