PTWM #182 EHCP - Every Hun Can Pay (for my lifestyle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being that fan sending ina food shop and. She's selling 12 of the items for £4.... £4 going towards Ls next Vape or Betsys plane ticket 🙈
Also (I can't swear to it because I don't buy food online) is there not about a 40 pound minimum for most of these online orders so as not to incur delivery fees. Sooo what I'm saying is if the huns don't want delivery fees and what they are sending is approx 40 pound of food she is doing pretty well out of it. Anyway I appear to have gone from a member to an active member over this bloody Pantry, which must mean I've had too much to say on the matter 🤣. You can always tell me to shut up peeps, I won't be offended 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm howling. Someone on Astrid's grid post said that Josh was Woody Harrelson, and she put "lol" 😂😂😂😂.

CC49D8BE-B85C-448E-8F78-C72A0ED06E93.jpeg
ACA9B43F-E1B7-4B87-8DD5-5FE150612E1C.jpeg
D4F328AE-526B-4443-990A-ACA546A5B8E2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 53
It makes me cringe sometimes when she gets him in view and he looks like he wants to tell her to take that bleeping thing OUT MY FACE.
She that kind of ugly woman isn't she. Sidling up to him. Bit too close.giggling at all he says. When he's talking to his partner giggling at his side of things."look what you could have"

Reactions: 6
Also (I can't swear to it because I don't buy food online) is there not about a 40 pound minimum for most of these online orders so as not to incur delivery fees. Sooo what I'm saying is if the huns don't want delivery fees and what they are sending is approx 40 pound of food she is doing pretty well out of it. Anyway I appear to have gone from a member to an active member over this bloody Pantry, which must mean I've had too much to say on the matter 🤣. You can always tell me to shut up peeps, I won't be offended 🤣
With Tesco I have a delivery saver, I pay monthly and have anything delivered throughout the week, but if you haven’t it ranges from £3 - £7 depending on your time selected, her shop opening times the delivery is £5-£7

Reactions: 6
I’m sure Tesco’s minimum is £50, Asda is £40 and Iceland is £30…don’t quote me on these as I tend to shop around depending on what we are eating that week.

Reactions: 7
Those stories at Astrid’s. Astrid seemed really natural with the bubbles, lovely smile on her face. Then R just looked so uncomfortable when W had the big dinosaur, she really doesn’t know how to just get down and play with him ☹

Reactions: 20
But under the guise of helping 'the women' so surely if there's no women to help cos she has closed the centre (which you wouldn't do if you had lots of women to help), she has no need for the women funding Patrecon 🤔. We know she has always scammed people out of money but she's now clearly scamming people cos she no longer offers the service she claimed she needed to scam the huns for.
There is another centre. The first one was in Paignton, that was when Emily was still on board. Racket threw a load of money at it to get it renovated and decorated, and installed a washing machine and tumble dryer. The shop opened up next door to it. Emily was the only one who ever seemed to be doing anything there, once she jumped ship it wasn't ever mentioned any more. That's the one that's now being used as the community pantry The second women's centre is in Torquay, that's where it's set out like a cafe with all the tables, and Rabies does the knock off Freedom course (upstairs was the "free shop" that was shown once and never again). There's also the "distribution centre" which was originally set up to pack and send the items bought on the Snatchwork online shop, but is now being used to send REBL orders out instead (two different companies, so she shouldn't really be using it as the Snatchwork profits go to the CIC for "the centre" and the REBL profits go directly to her). That's where you'll see her sitting on the sofa in front of the fake leaf wall and neon sign to flog their tat and raffles.

Reactions: 22
If she’s charging 20p for a bag then isn’t that the bag tax that goes to the government?
As far as I'm aware the charge for the carrier bag is donated to charity ( s). Now just where the bag money is sent for the donations to be made I've no idea, but wonder woman would ( or should) know this.

Reactions: 5
Someone asked about weighing the food.

The community fridge near me posts weekly/monthly how many kg of food they've saved from going to landfill.

They don't charge for it as it's about saving food from being thrown out.

However they are registered with Hubbub, the community fridge network and abide by their guidelines.

Does anyone know if the shitshow one is registered as community fridge?

Reactions: 7
Basically now she's saved all the DA/V victims across the UK, she's going to save all the homeless people.
And in their non existent homes they can cook up pizzas and nice chicken fillets 🤔 Utterly bizarre. If she wanted to help homeless people some of the food could go to shelters that do daily meals

Reactions: 13
Lolllll that she has to take her own kid out every weekend now.

But also, she took him out without screens??!!

• Wow
Reactions: 9

The community fridge near me posts weekly/monthly how many kg of food they've saved from going to landfill.

However they are registered with Hubbub, the community fridge network and abide by their guidelines.

Somehow I cannot imagine that mother Theresa would bother herself with trivial things like registering with official bodies. She doesnt have the mental capacity for things like that. Hope PA Jo is up to spec on rules & regs
---
As far as I'm aware the charge for the carrier bag is donated to charity ( s). Now just where the bag money is sent for the donations to be made I've no idea, but wonder woman would ( or should) know this.
Just looked it up, the individual ( shop owner/keeper) decides what charity to support with the bag money. I can guess where Saint Rac's money will go

Last edited:
Reactions: 8

I still can’t work out how she is charging people for food she got for free…🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
Do we think it’s why it’s still full and the shelves still have last weeks stuff on because people know they are getting ripped off, I mean £4 for 12 items is tit🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 8
Soery
It looks like Betsy in Australia now? Can't blame her for not wanting to come back.
Sorry if this has already been asked but I thought you needed a visa to get into oz, how long do they take to sort? I didn't think it was a decide on one day go within the week deal

Reactions: 1
I've just ended up on punks fb page and how Rachel has shamelessly stolen so many ideas from her. Rachel, don't go helping yourself to other community larders for your own purpose or their bins.

Cowboy boots are out tonight🤦🏻‍♀️
IMG_9527.jpeg

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.