PTWM #182 EHCP - Every Hun Can Pay (for my lifestyle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t help but think a lot of Wilbur problems would be solved by some parenting

• Sad
Reactions: 52
Can we all stop referring to it as a letter… it’s just a load of drivel that she’s written in her phone notes. Not even bleeping handwritten the lazy twit

Reactions: 34
It’s just word vomit isn’t it, it’s one of those cases where less really means more. I really hope poor W doesn’t read that when he is older.

Reactions: 22
Tu
Rach, if your son is climbing out of his seat, maybe put him back in a harness clip one? (I don’t know if that’s actually what they’re called 😂)

your polis husband should know this 👍🏻

That’s all I’m going to say, because the rest of the letter makes me so mad if I started I would never stop 😒
That was my first thought too. Why are they taking him to school in the camper if he can get out of his seat and slide around?! There's plenty of harness seats that go up to 65lb.

Reactions: 20
Why is she saying she did this every morning last year… did she duck.

Reactions: 30
I’m not reading that whole thing because the little snippets are vile enough!
It is totally beyond my comprehension that not only does she say she plans to hand her kid a box full of abusive letters to read when they’re 18 but that she is sharing both the plan and the abuse with the world AND then some twats are telling her how beautiful and wonderful this whole shitshow is???
Stop the world I want to get off!

I keep all the birthday cards I’ve sent my kids, I write nice things in them; what they’ve done well with that year or how we love xyz about them etc.
I’m paranoid that I might die suddenly 🫣 and I want them to never doubt my love (bit of an issue from my childhood) so knowing that if I did, they would find them and can read those kind words makes me feel at ease.
I would never leave them a negative to be hurt by!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Proper bleeping weirdos these cough *Dads* are though aren't they?

"Good work letting your wife use & abuse your kids, plus humiliate you online for profit. Do you use £10 or £20 notes to wipe away your big fat tears in the driveway Josh mATe? (insert fist to look masculine, when actually the opposite)" 😒

2DEBFD21-D9D0-4C3B-B475-CC8F1C8EAE28.jpeg

Reactions: 20
What a load of dribble 🤯 Those gushing Huns need to give their heads a wobble.
Will Willbobby be on the list of their broken babies because he’s not the perfect child (in her opinion) she hoped for.
She boils my piss 🤬

Reactions: 16
I feel like scooping up that little boy and bringing him home, to a loving family, one who will actually parent him in the way he needs and not to be blamed for anything 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Can we all stop referring to it as a letter… it’s just a load of drivel that she’s written in her phone notes. Not even bleeping handwritten the lazy twit
Purely written for her own sympathy vote.
Nothing about despite your struggles Wilby I am so proud of how you are developing and facing daily challenges and although non verbal have a vast vocabulary

Reactions: 26
Purely written for her own sympathy vote.
Nothing about despite your struggles Wilby I am so proud of how you are developing and facing daily challenges and although non verbal have a vast vocabulary
Or maybe not even post the crappy letter at all and you know, make it Fathers Day focused??!
I’d say Poor Josh but we all know I don’t actually care

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.