PTWM #182 EHCP - Every Hun Can Pay (for my lifestyle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm astonished by her patronising post of Josh "rounding up" homeless people. In Torbay and Newton Abbot, the homeless community is extremely loyal to both PATH and HITS. Both charities provide water and sun cream (needed in current weather). PATH also provide prepared meals for people with no cooking facilities. The homeless community know how to access this. There is no way that they will switch their allegiance to Patchwork plonkers who offer nothing of value to them. PATH are on FB if anyone needs to restore faith in human nature and the food alliance has a lovely list of all the actual food banks in Torbay. Newton Abbot, which she mentioned, have 2 active sites for food banks. Teignmouth has at least 2 initiatives..she's a bit late to the party. In fact, she's not even been invited.

Maybe Patchwork should join the Torbay Food Alliance. That would validate their work and ensure good practice in distributing food where it is most needed. 😂😂😂 Of course not, that would mean actually being legit in what they are doing 😂😂😂
View attachment 2246313
Basically now she's saved all the DA/V victims across the UK, she's going to save all the homeless people.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Basically now she's saved all the DA/V victims across the UK, she's going to save all the homeless people.
but of course, now we know the reason for new wood burner, for the Joshes “rounded up homeless“ in the winter ..they are so Saintly

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has she explained what the £4 is being spent on when people come and get stuff off her? Is it going in a pot to buy stuff that her warriors need? Or is it going in a pot to fund her and her family! I don't understand why they don't open on a Fridays when that's when people are struggling more with children at home he full weekend. Wouldn't it be wiser to open Friday and maybe Monday/Tuesday to cover families for the week and the weekend!

Reactions: 22
Has she explained what the £4 is being spent on when people come and get stuff off her? Is it going in a pot to buy stuff that her warriors need? Or is it going in a pot to fund her and her family! I don't understand why they don't open on a Fridays when that's when people are struggling more with children at home he full weekend. Wouldn't it be wiser to open Friday and maybe Monday/Tuesday to cover families for the week and the weekend!
I might be wrong but I’ve not even heard her mention the £4? From her stories I got the impression you could just turn up and help yourself..
let’s face it she’s not exactly known for being open and honest about where money is going!

Reactions: 14
I might be wrong but I’ve not even heard her mention the £4? From her stories I got the impression you could just turn up and help yourself..
let’s face it she’s not exactly known for being open and honest about where money is going!
Someone put on here a sign on the shop saying 12 items for £4 (unless I dreamt it)

Reactions: 10
Someone put on here a sign on the shop saying 12 items for £4 (unless I dreamt it)
Yeah I saw that but when she done her stories about it the other day she never mentioned it, and I don’t think it was on any of the new signs she showed yesterday either?? Again might be wrong

Reactions: 3
Yeah I saw that but when she done her stories about it the other day she never mentioned it, and I don’t think it was on any of the new signs she showed yesterday either?? Again might be wrong
Mmmm maybe then but probably won't announce it on her stories as she will have her followers questioning it! People probably turn up and aren't aware so either don't get anything, are £4 short in there money or have to come back! Or she's read here where people are disgusted in her for charging £4 for stuff she's got given for free and then changed her mind!

Reactions: 10
It was on her stories, laminated stuck on the wall or fridge in the “pantry” is not clear on the outdoor signs like you said.
It’s all wrong get them in thinking it’s free and bam that’s £4 please

Reactions: 13
I'm astonished by her patronising post of Josh "rounding up" homeless people. In Torbay and Newton Abbot, the homeless community is extremely loyal to both PATH and HITS. Both charities provide water and sun cream (needed in current weather). PATH also provide prepared meals for people with no cooking facilities. The homeless community know how to access this. There is no way that they will switch their allegiance to Patchwork plonkers who offer nothing of value to them. PATH are on FB if anyone needs to restore faith in human nature and the food alliance has a lovely list of all the actual food banks in Torbay. Newton Abbot, which she mentioned, have 2 active sites for food banks. Teignmouth has at least 2 initiatives..she's a bit late to the party. In fact, she's not even been invited.

Maybe Patchwork should join the Torbay Food Alliance. That would validate their work and ensure good practice in distributing food where it is most needed. 😂😂😂 Of course not, that would mean actually being legit in what they are doing 😂😂😂
View attachment 2246313
Just because that was what she says he did doesn’t mean that actually happened. Notice his reaction to it, he just said “yeah I did” no back story. He was just confirming her lie.

Reactions: 9
Wall laminate 👌. It was @MrsOgre who SS it.

(I also have to give a mention to Josh saying War-Burtons instead of Warburton's. He's thick as duck 😂.)

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
And she asked for the huns to send carrier bags, did a story where she shared someone had crammed loads of bags for life into an envelope, and these laminated signs show she’s charging 20p per carrier. Scammer even when it’s just for pennies!

• Wow
Reactions: 28
And she asked for the huns to send carrier bags, did a story where she shared someone had crammed loads of bags for life into an envelope, and these laminated signs show she’s charging 20p per carrier. Scammer even when it’s just for pennies!
If she’s charging 20p for a bag then isn’t that the bag tax that goes to the government?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think it's terrible that she's begging the huns to buy a food shop for her, I bet most of the huns are struggling themselves 😔 ! All because Cyril sneer doesn't want to put her hand in her pocket 🤬 xx
Imagine if your a fan, at opposite side of the country sending a food shop to her! And how many must she be getting.
End food waste by ordering more fresh deliveries?...make it make sense.its meant to be unused food and excess, not brand new bleeping deliveries.
And give to your local food banks and community ffks!
---
This isn't going to help in need.she basically stealing from supermarkets to stock her own shop.
Privileged people will do a shop with £4 for 12. Not the needy.

Reactions: 22
Shes definitely got childhood issues.
At aged 40 she plays shops, hairdressers with her bestie in her bedroom and wants everyones dad to be her own 🤦‍♀️
She needs professional help

Reactions: 29
Imagine if your a fan, at opposite side of the country sending a food shop to her! And how many must she be getting.
End food waste by ordering more fresh deliveries?...make it make sense.its meant to be unused food and excess, not brand new bleeping deliveries.
And give to your local food banks and community ffks!
---
This isn't going to help in need.she basically stealing from supermarkets to stock her own shop.
Privileged people will do a shop with £4 for 12. Not the needy.
Imagine being that fan sending ina food shop and. She's selling 12 of the items for £4.... £4 going towards Ls next Vape or Betsys plane ticket 🙈

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.