PTWM #179 Snow white and the tattlers of Spotted Paignton ❄👃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw you’ve missed out, it’s bleeping class. So much better than you could ever imagine. I’ll try digging it out when I get home if no one else has it!

Sorry to quote myself 🤣 but has she deleted her German Me highlight? I’m sure it was on there but I can’t find it

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Josh 'Does anyone remember Hulk Hogan?' Grown man gets even more boring. Ratfuck 'I'm on day 3 of my period' Grown woman has periods, groundbreaking 💤💤 I can see why people pay for this riveting content

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Pudsey..the one eyed bleep of a bear! Ah that was a tattle highlight 😂
---

ETA sorry just read better and you didn’t even say pudsey 😂😂
Omg pudsey the one eyed bleep of a bear.. I remember that one 😂 thanks for the great reminder.. pissing myself 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Anyone thinking those bikini photos are ok THIS is the reason why they are not ok on social media. T doesn’t even follow this MAN. A stranger on the internet probably found her through her disgusting mother sharing inappropriate photos of her children.
Actually makes me sick to my stomach and it’s not even my child. I don’t even know how you could even think for a second it’s acceptable to post photos like that of your child.

Reactions: 31
Anyone thinking those bikini photos are ok THIS is the reason why they are not ok on social media. T doesn’t even follow this MAN. A stranger on the internet probably found her through her disgusting mother sharing inappropriate photos of her children.
Rachael's probably messaged him to see if he wants to move in and be bff's 😬.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sweet bleeping lord. If that was my daughter's IG, I'd be wiping it clean.

I actually feel sick

Reactions: 22
The latest post on L's stories is just as bad as the bikini one imo. Rachel will just find it all funny, I wouldn't put it past her to set up only fans accounts for the girls. What's sad is that Edie will be following suit in a couple of years time.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
The latest post on L's stories is just as bad as the bikini one imo. Rachel will just find it all funny, I wouldn't put it past her to set up only fans accounts for the girls. What's sad is that Edie will be following suit in a couple of years time.
What is it like? More of the same?

Reactions: 1
This is why she should be protecting her children and also young men can get themselves into serious trouble

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
This is why she should be protecting her children and also young men can get themselves into serious trouble
I’m glad someone questioned it.
Give her ten minutes to “not read on here” then she will get T to remove his comment. It make’s me physically sick of how much at risk she is making them kids for her own sick gains! The bleep.

Reactions: 19
I’m glad someone questioned it.
Give her ten minutes to “not read on here” then she will get T to remove his comment. It make’s me physically sick of how much at risk she is making them kids for her own sick gains! The bleep.
Rather than make her remove the images!

Reactions: 9
Fair play to him and his response she will be bleeping fuming with Natalie’s comment 😂
Fella is probably shitting himself!! I would be of the opinion that ‘men’ shouldn’t talk to girls like that at all - be they 13, 23 or 48!! I mean it’s fine in your relationship or situationship but telling random girls you would do them so dirty makes me puke. I’d chase my child up and down the road if I seen him writing that online

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.