PTWM #179 Snow white and the tattlers of Spotted Paignton ❄👃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember the sweet little girl who loved animals and apparently said that she didn't mind that she didn't have many friends because animals were nicer than people? Now she roams around the town half dressed and vaping, is possibly sexually active, and is posting inappropriate photos of herself on social media. I know kids change as they grow, but I do think Rabies has been so obvious in her favouritism of Betsy that Lula has felt that she has had to morph into another version to please her mum.
That struck me the most with L.. she’s still so young but it’s like she grew up over night.. She went from a sweet little kid to her mom hating her. And it poses the question how did it go like that? Could it be abandonment issues because her mom is never around? Support issues because her parents are sooo busy helping everyone else? And now it’s like she’s crying out for attention by following B’s lead.. It’s sad, I feel sorry for the poor girl. I wish she had more support to be herself but that isn’t favoured by the fan club is it? That wholesome life that they lived is long gone.. That’s when Raquel peaked I think. All downhill from the purchase of the van on I think..

Reactions: 17
Does anyone have the "Lula, tea's ready" moment recorded?

I know it by reputation, but it happened before I started reading these threads and I'd love to see it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Parenting teenagers is haaaaaaaaard! Can't wait for Rachael's book so I can get some top tips on how not to do it. Some ideas I've already picked up from her enlightening stories earlier are:

1. If you interpret a "look" you are sure means the 13 year olds are up to something illegal and/or dangerous, don't follow it up because that would be too much effort.
2. Set curfews but don't really bother enforcing them if you're already settled in for the night.
3. If your kid informs you there is someone within their teenage party who might be in danger / missing, leave them to deal with it on their own until 10:45pm (not as if you've got any experience in helping vulnerable people.
4. Make sure to demonstrate a healthy relationship so they know what to look for in a life partner. For example, apologise by pressing your tits up against your husband in a "non verbal" method and find multiple ways to belittle him.

Working title "It's not that deep."

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Does anyone have the "Lula, tea's ready" moment recorded?

I know it by reputation, but it happened before I started reading these threads and I'd love to see it.

Aw you’ve missed out, it’s bleeping class. So much better than you could ever imagine. I’ll try digging it out when I get home if no one else has it!

Reactions: 6
Cornish people do not like camper vans and facilities/parking are limited for them. (Unless pre booked campsite I guess.)
I watch enough camper van channels to know this is true. Also most roads are very narrow.
We will see.
but , as Jish, said to Betsy, he is a fully trained police response driver, he would manage, never fear

edit: after listening to the horror story of W, escaping from his car seat, throwing orange juice about and then sliding unrestrained all over the van, I think he should immediately sign up for Mothercare’s “How to secure your toddler in a car seat”

actually, I understood that it was illegal to drive a vehicle with an unrestrained toddler in,

Reactions: 11
Obviously her little “help women” get up isn’t good enough to be along side other women helping organisations that were at Middlemoor Police HQ with Trevi yesterday.

Reactions: 7
Nice to hear Wobble in the background unsupervised while the terrible twosome lounge around on Lula's bed, making content about L's vapes rather than dealing with it with her :rolleyes:

Reactions: 10
why aren’t they tackling the vaping problem instead of just letting them get away with everything!? those kids need boundaries and a good example set. as mentioned T is a shadow of what she used to be.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.