PTWM #179 Snow white and the tattlers of Spotted Paignton ❄👃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For a child that she's previously described as struggling socially, Lula sure has a big group of friends that she seems to get on well with (good for her :) ). I guess the neurodiverse narrative and potential diagnosis for her has faded into oblivion now Scambelina has discovered that her middle daughter does look hot in a bikini after all.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
God I'm glad I've only got boys....
The problem isn't the bikini Rach - the problem is the open profile and the sharing with thousands of your followers.
Also I'd be fuming if my boys were vaping not laughing and joking about it.
I worry for those kids.

Reactions: 28
Ratchet sorting through L’s drawers. Regardless of them finding vapes, yet another invasion of her privacy. It’s bad enough that R films the kids bedrooms which should be their safe places but to film stuff you’ve found in there is just not on 🙁

Reactions: 28
Ratchet sorting through L’s drawers. Regardless of them finding vapes, yet another invasion of her privacy. It’s bad enough that R films the kids bedrooms which should be their safe places but to film stuff you’ve found in there is just not on 🙁
That’s the thing, the constant filming there’s no need at all she just doesn’t know where to draw the line, well not that kind anyway! Surely if you had any ounce of respect for your children you would allow them some privacy , she just constantly humiliates them it’s not right at all.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Rach is so, so lucky to have nicked a hot policeman from his wife. #couplegoals.

Oh no wait…

At this point, Josh looks like he’s been on Meth for five years, was made homeless, died and then was dug up. 🪦

And before you’re gleeful and gaslight him over it, Rachael. You’re fairing absolutely no better yourself.

View attachment 2193968View attachment 2193969
he looks like a quaver. Why is he sitting so hunched over🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think she is using Lula's bikini posts to deflect from the money issues on Spotted Paignton. How awful using your child like that?!

Reactions: 17
And the birthday presents keep on coming...

View attachment 2194081
I have no words…that’s a lie I actually have loads to say about a 41 year old wearing pink cowboy boots. So many words, I don’t even know where to start.

I actually liked her fashion sense at one point, I think it was during her pregnancy with W. But she has no sense of identity when it comes to fashion. She seems to think (like majority of her issues) if you throw money at something, it will instantly look good.

I love fashion and clothes. I used to dress quite out there but over the last few years as I’m approaching my 40’s, unintentionally I have noticed my fashion sense has calmed down, I go for more neutral tones, items that will last for years rather than fast fashion and comfortable over style.

Reactions: 23
I have no words…that’s a lie I actually have loads to say about a 41 year old wearing pink cowboy boots. So many words, I don’t even know where to start.

I actually liked her fashion sense at one point, I think it was during her pregnancy with W. But she has no sense of identity when it comes to fashion. She seems to think (like majority of her issues) if you throw money at something, it will instantly look good.

I love fashion and clothes. I used to dress quite out there but over the last few years as I’m approaching my 40’s, unintentionally I have noticed my fashion sense has calmed down, I go for more neutral tones, items that will last for years rather than fast fashion and comfortable over style.
Its not even her age though... she has awful taste and she doesn't know how to throw an outfit together. She just hasn't got it has she 😆
I also used to like her clothes when she was pregnant but now....those boots are hideous

Reactions: 15
I'm sorry if anyone here has those pink cowboy boots but they are just vile.....bit like her I guess

Reactions: 22
Strange that she never showed many of her birthday presents. The jewellery from GG and the boots. What was in the Dior boxes at the top of the pile of presents? Not suddenly getting a conscience Rach and not wanting to appear too ostentatious? Spotted Paignton rattled you a bit ( but obviously not enough to show us the bedroom renos and talking about going shopping again) 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 19
The whole T thing is really sad. She’s exactly the type of girl who will get taken advantage of she’s 100% going to have a dodgy older boyfriend soon and be drawn into all sorts of dangerous stuff. Rachel needs to be very very careful with her it isn’t going to end well

• Sad
Reactions: 36
I wish social media platforms did age verification I think Lula craves the attention as she’s not getting it at home. She’s a young girl who needs rescuing and saving from that toxic household , I hate to say it but I will what rancid is doing is a form of grooming and is a safe guarding issue
It seems odd to say but actually Lula is within Instagram rules. She's over 13 and can have her own account. However how she runs that account and the content she posts is on Rachael & Josh as her *cough* parents. They are supposed to teach her what's age appropriate content, they are supposed to guide her through her teen years safely.

It's exactly the same with vaping etc. You can sit there and whinge about packaging being aimed at kids etc, but vaping manufacturers aren't responsible for raising our kids, we are 🤷🏻‍♀️. People like these two just find any excuse to wander through life excusing their failures as adults.

Reactions: 29
I thought the sage and Lilac were very limited numbers? How come now, months later she still has them. The idea of rebel was small limited drops wasn’t it? There’s been no other drops and she’s still got the original ones to flog….

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.