PTWM #179 Snow white and the tattlers of Spotted Paignton ❄👃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love felicity, i find it quite entertaining. She’s not hurting anyone and it’s clearly someone from here taking the piss.

Reactions: 25
Wears this outfit and wonders why people comment 🙄

I mean even stretching to get a sausage roll is dicing with danger

#titsapopping
It just screams ‘look at me’ doesn’t it.. which is the absolute opposite effect of what a wedding guest should be trying to achieve on someone else’s special day.

Reactions: 23
I wonder which besties wedding Rachel went to?
And why hasn't she posted a photo of herself with the bride?
Maybe she's too busy rubbing her diseased giblets on someone's poor husband's neck 😫.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
It's been several hours and still no photo of Rachel and her best friend the bride🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's been several hours and still no photo of Rachel and her best friend the bride🤔
That might be the only respectful thing she does today in not posting photos on socials ahead of the bride and groom.

Reactions: 9
There was me thinking I was being harsh earlier on commenting on what kind of outfit required tit tape. Seen the abomination of an outfit.
Comment 100% justified.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sorry I'm a bit late lads, here's a new thread

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.