PTWM #179 Snow white and the tattlers of Spotted Paignton ❄👃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would Ratface not just be able to block Lucy as soon as she started questioning her though? She'll have to go back on her lives at some point as she needs to continue selling her family down the river and get adoration from the huns.
Depends I guess what name Lucy uses on there, could be difficult to identify her.
Didn't she say in her last story that she had done a live this morning? (I don't really listen that closely tbh.)

Reactions: 4
That live was the most unnatural sort of half scripted non scripted nonsense . Was josh let out of a cupboard for it ? Why was he there? Was he really having a go at her ? Was he just there to hold her hand incase the chrolls
Came? . Too many questions because i just didn't get it
Get scooby doo on the case

Reactions: 5
I heard on radio traffic is bad going to Paignton Sainsbury’s-hope that’s not Sloshys toilet one 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He’s so boring & you can tell he’s grating on her last nerve 🤣 Buying a new trolley for your little trip away Raq ffs she taking the piss now.
As for the bedrooms wouldn’t you box things up instead of tipping everything all over. What a set of lazy scruffs they are.
They‘re not happy at all. What was the lifting her top up him assuming it was a sorry 🤯🤣

Reactions: 10
Who doesn't like Cornwall for goodness sake?! It's ok though as she's going to give it a try 🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
They both need some botox in their glabellar lines. Jeez. I've got 7 years on Raq and mine are not even half as deep as hers.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I genuinely couldn’t think of anyone less qualified to write a book on parenting teenagers! They don’t have a single success - who is requesting she writes that?? I think I’d rather read a parenting book written by the Wests 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Cornish people do not like camper vans and facilities/parking are limited for them. (Unless pre booked campsite I guess.)
I watch enough camper van channels to know this is true. Also most roads are very narrow.
We will see.

Reactions: 11
I genuinely couldn’t think of anyone less qualified to write a book on parenting teenagers! They don’t have a single success - who is requesting she writes that?? I think I’d rather read a parenting book written by the Wests 🤣
Bratsy - underage drinking, taking drugs, bringing random men back for one night stands in the shed
Seb - smoking weed, underage drinking
Tallulah - vaping, posting inappropriate photos of herself online, trying to drink underage (asking Bratsy's mate to get her alcohol for a party), possibly sexually active at 13 and may have lost a pregnancy
Isaac - constantly in trouble at school, vaping, farmed off to his grandma's or auntie's houses because his dad and step mum can't be arsed to look after him

Yeah, a book on parenting teens sounds like a great idea /s

Reactions: 40
God, Wilby’s always been a tank eh
Or is it that R was teeny tiny back then 😂

Reactions: 4
She had a bollocking from Jo because she doesn’t go on ptwm enough , yeah right… and what does she do when she come on? Talk a load of crap and mention a shopping trip, a holiday and shows renovation progress in the house 🙄

Reactions: 17
Nice one there Queen of Safeguarding - naming a mate of Lulas to thousands (and locals), who could potentially still be only 13 years old, for engaging in illegal activities on Paigntons street corners.

She's such a bleeping fraud and a continual danger to vulnerable individuals- those that GENUINELY work within safeguarding parameters know by sharing information like that could potentially lead to that child getting a beating, and worse, at home.

She only resorts to these "side splitting" lives on PTWM these days when the tit is hitting the fan behind the scenes with Lula and Issacs neglect being discussed here yesterday..

Finally, I didn't follow her BS her much during 2020 but what the hell was this look?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She had a bollocking from Jo because she doesn’t go on ptwm enough , yeah right… and what does she do when she come on? Talk a load of crap and mention a shopping trip, a holiday and shows renovation progress in the house 🙄
She mentioned PA Jo about 30 minutes after I’d asked on here if she’d resigned 🤣 👋 Hi Jo

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Notice how it all shifts when she knows Josh is genuinely angry ,she literally sucks his arse !
Love abit of condescending Josh ,keep going 👍

That relationship is all based on point scoring ,what a life !!

Reactions: 13
Nice one there Queen of Safeguarding - naming a mate of Lulas to thousands (and locals), who could potentially still be only 13 years old, for engaging in illegal activities on Paigntons street corners.

She's such a bleeping fraud and a continual danger to vulnerable individuals- those that GENUINELY work within safeguarding parameters know by sharing information like that could potentially lead to that child getting a beating, and worse, at home.

She only resorts to these "side splitting" lives on PTWM these days when the tit is hitting the fan behind the scenes with Lula and Issacs neglect being discussed here yesterday..

Finally, I didn't follow her BS her much during 2020 but what the hell was this look?
Oh you’ve missed out on many treats, this will always be my favourite look

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.