PTWM #179 Snow white and the tattlers of Spotted Paignton ❄👃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fella is probably shitting himself!! I would be of the opinion that ‘men’ shouldn’t talk to girls like that at all - be they 13, 23 or 48!! I mean it’s fine in your relationship or situationship but telling random girls you would do them so dirty makes me puke. I’d chase my child up and down the road if I seen him writing that online
This!!!

Yes she shouldn’t be posting provocative pictures, her head mother certainly shouldn’t be sharing them!!
But no man should think it’s ok to make comments like that on a strangers pictures, doesn’t matter if she’s 13, 33 or 73!
Some men are just born sleazy 🤢

Reactions: 28
What is this about Lula losing a pregnancy?! I swear I go away for a few days and everything happens

What is this about Lula losing a pregnancy?! I swear I go away for a few days and everything happens
While they were away in Liverpool just after Christmas, Rambo went live on PatreCON and said that Lula was "passing massive clots, as big as her hand" and that they were "all veiny". Lula wandered in while she was saying all this and said "was there a kid in there" 😵💫

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
who is the person calling out people on that fb post? claiming that felicity and others are all the same people

• Wow
Reactions: 5
This!!!

Yes she shouldn’t be posting provocative pictures, her head mother certainly shouldn’t be sharing them!!
But no man should think it’s ok to make comments like that on a strangers pictures, doesn’t matter if she’s 13, 33 or 73!
Some men are just born sleazy 🤢
Whats worrying is her pictures have probably come up on his 'discover' page because her page is public. How many more men/predators have seen them. It wouldn't take them long to find her in person thanks to R.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Whats worrying is her pictures have probably come up on his 'discover' page because her page is public. How many more men/predators have seen them. It wouldn't take them long to find her in person thanks to R.
So yea exactly! What DMs is she getting? 🙈😩 and she is so naive too so would lap up the attention. This is an utter shitshow

Reactions: 15
Rach is so, so lucky to have nicked a hot policeman from his wife. #couplegoals.

Oh no wait…

At this point, Josh looks like he’s been on Meth for five years, was made homeless, died and then was dug up. 🪦

And before you’re gleeful and gaslight him over it, Rachael. You’re fairing absolutely no better yourself.

6F5F5D9C-4F94-497D-8FB5-5AFB5246E560.jpeg
B318CC83-C310-422B-BC89-EE4B2B43DBC0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Rach is so, so lucky to have nicked a hot policeman from his wife. #couplegoals.

Oh no wait…

At this point, Josh looks like he’s been on Meth for five years, was made homeless, died and then was dug up. 🪦

And before you’re gleeful and gaslight him over it, Rachael. You’re fairing absolutely no better yourself.

View attachment 2193968View attachment 2193969

couldn’t believe the speed he had that open and in his gob, and was still puffing away much later, Rachel said …

perhaps that’s why he is obsessive about turning over her bedroom, as R said he rushed over the minute he came home to “check her room”

is he stealing her vapes,…….

• Sick
Reactions: 11
This one ? Just saw that
Just caught up. Its all gone twilight zone ish there and I'm happy in my zone. I'm here to discuss R and that's how it stays for me. I really feel her not addressing the concerns is not helping the cause. What excuse will she give for silence. It must be so difficult constantly worrying about being tripped up. If she was honest and said I pay myself a wage from it all and that's where your money goes on top of other things I doubt people would be as concerned. It's the flashy lifestyle while masquerading as collecting money for 'charity' that sits so wrong.

Reactions: 15
They are vile deleting those comments and leaving her profile open. Her Snapchat @ says 18 also. They need to sort their heads out. Asking about raising teens? They can't even conduct themselves like adults. Ugh.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
They are vile deleting those comments and leaving her profile open. Her Snapchat @ says 18 also. They need to sort their heads out. Asking about raising teens? They can't even conduct themselves like adults. Ugh.
I wish social media platforms did age verification I think Lula craves the attention as she’s not getting it at home. She’s a young girl who needs rescuing and saving from that toxic household , I hate to say it but I will what rancid is doing is a form of grooming and is a safe guarding issue

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.