PTWM #179 Snow white and the tattlers of Spotted Paignton β„πŸ‘ƒ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never thought I would say this but I actually feel sorry for Josh 🀣
I bloody don't. He shagged the town bike behind his wife's back, then walked out on her on their son's birthday, and dragged her through the courts to take the kids off her and stopped contact altogether. He now treats those children that he fought so hard for like spare parts, being emotionally and verbally abusive towards them and not parenting them at all. He also stands by and does nothing while his thrush-ridden wife berates and neglects all their children while exploiting their lives online for money and attention. He deserves everything he gets.

• Heart
Reactions: 101
I bloody don't. He shagged the town bike behind his wife's back, then walked out on her on their son's birthday, and dragged her through the courts to take the kids off her and stopped contact altogether. He now treats those children that he fought so hard for like spare parts, being emotionally and verbally abusive towards them and not parenting them at all. He also stands by and does nothing while his thrush-ridden wife berates and neglects all their children while exploiting their lives online for money and attention. He deserves everything he gets.
Well said!

Reactions: 13
Exactly this πŸ‘πŸ½ You reap what you sow Sloshy

Reactions: 11
What she really needs to be doing now is to pin a post explaining what they do (or more importantly what they don't do) as Dani has set out. Put an automatic reply on her inbox directing people to organisations who can provide urgent assistance if needed and correcting people when they call it a refuge etc.

The huns will still pay her, Betty can still get her free Easter eggs, she won't be putting anyone at risk and this tread will die a merry death. She can exploit her children all she likes, that's on her.

DO THE RIGHT THING Rachel.

Reactions: 31
I just can't understand how she has that phone in her hand filming constantly. Stood in the car park, sat in the car, walking round the house. It's just bizarre. Does she switch handsets when the battery dies?

Reactions: 11
I just can't understand how she has that phone in her hand filming constantly. Stood in the car park, sat in the car, walking round the house. It's just bizarre. Does she switch handsets when the battery dies?
it is definitely a skill, well I suppose, by the law of averages, she must have one talent

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The silence speaks volumes - She knows that Lucy woman is waiting for her to go live and she will be on it all guns blazing. She is not letting it go.

Reactions: 16
The silence speaks volumes - She knows that Lucy woman is waiting for her to go live and she will be on it all guns blazing. She is not letting it go.
It's a shame Lucy said on the Facebook that she'll be on it when she goes live, she's given her the heads up.

Reactions: 13
what we don’t see is she spends half her day with a pack on her back - much like ghostbusters - filled with powerbanks and solar panels, charging everything for her so she never has to worry about a dead battery!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
What a lovely little girl Lula was, such an individual and so caring. Disclaimer: I'm not saying Lula isn't nice or caring now, the issue is that she has been taught by her mother that looks are the only thing that matter and being a carbon copy of her older sister is more important than having a personality.

The way she used to take the piss out of Lula for liking things was genuinely awful. She's such a horrendous mother

Reactions: 29
What a lovely little girl Lula was, such an individual and so caring. Disclaimer: I'm not saying Lula isn't nice or caring now, the issue is that she has been taught by her mother that looks are the only thing that matter and being a carbon copy of her older sister is more important than having a personality.

The way she used to take the piss out of Lula for liking things was genuinely awful. She's such a horrendous mother
Remember the sweet little girl who loved animals and apparently said that she didn't mind that she didn't have many friends because animals were nicer than people? Now she roams around the town half dressed and vaping, is possibly sexually active, and is posting inappropriate photos of herself on social media. I know kids change as they grow, but I do think Rabies has been so obvious in her favouritism of Betsy that Lula has felt that she has had to morph into another version to please her mum.

• Sad
Reactions: 49
There you go, incoherent, slagging off the kids, it's business as usual and she's done a live this morning. Couldn't get through it all due to the glare from Josh's mahogany overcoat, but all appeared well πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 9
Would Ratface not just be able to block Lucy as soon as she started questioning her though? She'll have to go back on her lives at some point as she needs to continue selling her family down the river and get adoration from the huns.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.