PTWM #179 Snow white and the tattlers of Spotted Paignton ❄👃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She yaps on about leaving her ‘toxic’ & abusive relationship(s) but she’s literally abusing her husband, alienating him from all he knows so he’s utterly dependent on her. She’s a dangerous & abusive individual hiding in plain sight.
Her children are being dragged into the worst possible mentally unstable situations by their own mother. How she sleeps (on her gifted bastard mattress) I will never know.

Reactions: 45
I think she's worried lucy will be on the next live with her calculations of the income 😀
I hope Lucy is! And I hope she squirms in her bacteria ridden scants when she's put on the spot.

Also what a lazy cow sitting in the car like lady muck while slosh loads the stuff in the boot. I would have helped my hubby, not sat recording him and sneering. She's a nasty skank...

Reactions: 29
Those pictures of Lula on the beach basically naked is verging on indecent. She is a child FFS

Reactions: 7
I hope Lucy is! And I hope she squirms in her bacteria ridden scants when she's put on the spot.

Also what a lazy cow sitting in the car like lady muck while slosh loads the stuff in the boot. I would have helped my hubby, not sat recording him and sneering. She's a nasty skank...
Well according to felicity on the fb post, Racheale is very busy with her warriors.. maybe they were picking up some furniture for someone she has just rescued..😬😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well according to felicity on the fb post, Racheale is very busy with her warriors.. maybe they were picking up some furniture for someone she has just rescued..😬😂
I wouldn’t pay any attention to that fb post now, the intention of the post was to draw attention to what Rach centres DONT do, now it’s just being used to promote other groups!

Reactions: 8
[/QUOTE]
Where did you see this please?

Reactions: 6
Don’t the huns seem to mind that the raffles are never drawn? Like why do they enter?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It ended but it never seems to get drawn. As in winners announced, video of it being drawn etc etc

Reactions: 9
She hasn't said who won the night in a hotel.
Maybe Rachel and Joyce won it!
That's so lush if they have, they deserve a night away, just the 2 of them 🖤.
Yeah the poor sods never get a break 😔 they really deserve this 🥺❤

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.