PTWM #179 Snow white and the tattlers of Spotted Paignton ❄👃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s having a really tit time lately isn’t she 🤭
Why was she sat on her arse in the ‘vehicle’ taking the piss out of Silky loading all the IKEA stuff?
I think she’s worried Josh might find his balls & mention divorce (very much doubt he will) Her £55k camper hasn’t given him much pleasure has it, c’mon Raq all he wants to do is go birding on his own & try keep an organised household 🤯🤣

Reactions: 12
Can you imagine how many log ins she has just on one app 🤦‍♀️ she has all her own insta, plus the centre ones, she had her home account that she probably still logs into, she has her ptwm Facebook and her personal one, she likely has the kids log in too... she definitely has joshs details!
Her thumbs must be exhausted!
its not just the log in, it’s the passwords, Her password book my be like Encyclopaedia Brittanica

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She is unusually quiet but out of anything she could post ( given the accusations on fb) she decides to post a van load of new furniture and a stealth boast post about more work and renovations being done in the house! She really doesn’t know how to read a room does she?

Reactions: 40
With the way she's carrying on with the accidental, she really pressed record videos. She'll be claiming her dog stepped on a bee next. 🐝

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m sorry but sharing pictures of your 13 year old daughter in a bikini like that is just wrong. She’s not right in the head. What mother does that? Especially in this day and age.

So bad. Speechless 😶

Reactions: 11
Can you imagine how many log ins she has just on one app 🤦‍♀️ she has all her own insta, plus the centre ones, she had her home account that she probably still logs into, she has her ptwm Facebook and her personal one, she likely has the kids log in too... she definitely has joshs details!
Her thumbs must be exhausted!
And I’m sure quite a few fake ones too!!

Interesting how she says Isaac and Lu are hard work 🤔 what work does she ever do with them that’s hard! They are left to their own devices regularly and she often has no clue where they are or what they are up too.

Reactions: 21
Pair of chuffing idiots…he’s a down trodden, shell of a man 🙄 and she’s 💯 stressed to the eyeballs but desperately trying not to show it and very subdued 😂
Normally we’d of had bragging lush herpes lodge posts, gross talk about her infected clunge and painful pissing after a weekend of loving each other the hardest with impliments 🤢!
No stories starring Linda looking awkward whilst having to rip sloshy to pieces to keep Raquel happy 🤔, and where is attentive, simpering brown nose Jo 🤔🤷🏼‍♀️

Not a happy house 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Looking at that post she's saying "she never took all her stuff or her babies". Is that her staking a claim on W's children there. Bloody hell I seem to be dissecting everything she says today, I'm beginning to feel unwell 🤣

Reactions: 8
Looking at that post she's saying "she never took all her stuff or her babies". Is that her staking a claim on W's children there. Bloody hell I seem to be dissecting everything she says today, I'm beginning to feel unwell 🤣
I think it’s just her terrible grammar, she means to say she didn’t take her stuff, Nor her babies stuff

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It won’t be her story….

At this point she’s written so many posts about it she might as well just tag waynebo and be done with it

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.