PTWM #179 Snow white and the tattlers of Spotted Paignton ❄👃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Question for the room: if she does have videos of some *cough* activity, is there a time limit or something in which they could be used against Emily/anyone else?
Literally, NOTHING would happen. Yes her reputation might take a very small hit, but it's nothing that can't be explained away with being vulnerable, influenced, in a bad place, never did it around my kids etc. The police would not give a flying duck about someone taking a bit of sniff years ago. Personal drug use doesn't get disclosed for the purpose of a DBS check and it is wholly irrelevant in most cases, even historic dealing is not disclosed! She would have nothing to worry about at all and I'd actually I'd respect her for speaking out, admitting she made a mistake etc+

Reactions: 25
Literally, NOTHING would happen. Yes her reputation might take a very small hit, but it's nothing that can't be explained away with being vulnerable, influenced, in a bad place, never did it around my kids etc. The police would not give a flying duck about someone taking a bit of sniff years ago. Personal drug use doesn't get disclosed for the purpose of a DBS check and it is wholly irrelevant in most cases, even historic dealing is not disclosed! She would have nothing to worry about at all and I'd actually I'd respect her for speaking out, admitting she made a mistake etc+
That’s what I thought but I didn’t want to assume 😂 thank you!

Reactions: 4
Is Bekind honestly advertising for new travel companions in a foreign country on Instagram 🙈 That girl should really have been encouraged to stick in at school. It’s a worry that she will reproduce one day and the hambleton gene pool will grow.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think Emily should take the hit & divulge all. She was groomed by those two fuckwits. She was passionate about her role in the centre & could make a good DA support worker.
Everyone has a past & most build on that to help others.
If she thinks Insta is a good earner & sells her children online then she also deserves what’s coming to her 🤯

Reactions: 19
I think Emily should take the hit & divulge all. She was groomed by those two fuckwits. She was passionate about her role in the centre & could make a good DA support worker.
Everyone has a past & most build on that to help others.
If she thinks Insta is a good earner & sells her children online then she also deserves what’s coming to her 🤯
I think that's what everyone wants (remember that shop? 🤣) but perhaps she's worried about the ramifications of an angry and vengeful Ratchet. She could send drug taking videos (if they exist) to social services and make up terrible lies, we all know she's good at that. Would Emily really want to deal with any fall out from that, even if nothing comes of it, why take the risk when she can just walk away and not have to deal with her again?

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Who else has messages, screenshots and voice notes all going back over 10 years?!

Get a bleeping life Rach, you are unhinged!

Reactions: 41
Emily living her best life is the best she can do to get back to Rachel. The Queen Bee is never happy unless she’s lording it over someone. Meanwhile Emily has her gorgeous wee girl, a lovely partner and their boys. And she’s besties with Darran Lincolnshaw. I’d rather have Emily’s life than the wonky patchwork family.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Emily living her best life is the best she can do to get back to Rachel. The Queen Bee is never happy unless she’s lording it over someone. Meanwhile Emily has her gorgeous wee girl, a lovely partner and their boys. And she’s besties with Darran Lincolnshaw. I’d rather have Emily’s life than the wonky patchwork family.
I agree. I also had a nosy at the Apicella’s on Facebook and they too look like a much more stable, loving, normal family.

Rachel is one of those people who will never be happy and will always want more. She could have 10 million in the bank and a mansion and she’d still be moaning. She’s trying to buy her happiness and it won’t ever happen. She will always be jealous of people who are genuinely happy and if I was Emily I’d remain a dignified silence, content in the fact I knew the truth and my happiness will be making Rachel very unhappy. Plus as they say, karma is a big fat witch.
---
Our girl Lucy isn’t giving up 🙌🏼
Have we even discussed this?! 😮🤯 Does that mean she’s getting £46k ish a month?!?!

• Wow
Reactions: 41
40+k a month and she wants someone to help buy a double buggy - how about duck of you thieving fkn witch. I actually dislike her with a passion seriously hope her downfall happens fast. She is nowt but pure SCUM

• Heart
Reactions: 52
No news on who won the weekend away that was meant to be drawn on her birthday !! Only one winner so that shouldn't have been too difficult to draw

Reactions: 21
40+k a month and she wants someone to help buy a double buggy - how about duck of you thieving fkn witch. I actually dislike her with a passion seriously hope her downfall happens fast. She is nowt but pure SCUM
Double buggies are pocket change to rachet It’s shocking. It’s also shocking that she probs gets away with not account for money coming in and out ??

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.