PTWM #179 Snow white and the tattlers of Spotted Paignton ❄👃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£30k a month though? How many staff does she have? How much does she pay for their silence?!

Reactions: 10
Yes, but you don't have to be on Patreon to follow the Patchwork House Instagram page, not like the "Rachisonpatreon" one where you're only let in if you're a subscriber.
But you can follow her on her PTWM insta so isn’t it the same?
PTWM insta free-rachonpat pay to view
Patchwork insta free- patchwork CIC pay to view.
The point really is though is that Lucy has said on the patchwork CIC there are over 10000 subscribers, a lot of money coming in from that.
Sorry if I am missing your point, doesn’t take a lot to confuse me when it comes to this tit show😂

Reactions: 6
Is there anyway to add a couple of videos onto the Facebook post on spotted Paignton?
the woman wondering where all her money goes… can we add the “so I thought duck it I’ll buy a (55k) van” and also the one where she says everyone went for Jo?

Reactions: 16
Patchwork house cic instagram is an open account, whereas Rachisonpatreon instagram you only get access if you subscribe through patreon.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ve had the shits and been stuck at home all weekend and this has been the best entertainment 😂💩

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It's utterly fraudulent, but she's done it all in a way that means she can't be touched for it.
Utterly reprehensible.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
But you can follow her on her PTWM insta so isn’t it the same?
PTWM insta free-rachonpat pay to view
Patchwork insta free- patchwork CIC pay to view.
The point really is though is that Lucy has said on the patchwork CIC there are over 10000 subscribers, a lot of money coming in from that.
Sorry if I am missing your point, doesn’t take a lot to confuse me when it comes to this tit show😂
Patchwork CIC has a Patreon, but their Instagram page is open for anyone to follow (all "extra" content is on Patreon). I'm guessing Lucy thinks it's the same as the Rachisonpatreon one where you have to be a Patreon subscriber before you're allowed access.
---
Patchwork house cic instagram is an open account, whereas Rachisonpatreon instagram you only get access if you subscribe through patreon.
YES!!!!!!!!!!!! 🥳

Reactions: 7
I’ve been dipping in and out of the last couple of threads but I needed to comment and say:

duck ME SHE IS A TOTAL TRAIN WRECK!

That is all. Carry on you lovely bunch of trolls ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Well I’ve been on annual leave this week - it’s been a ride plus I’ve 11 dogs so can’t keep up and between this and fb pages and instas I’m bloody knackered anyway hope you all well and let’s hope more people read the wiki

Reactions: 11
All, please post on topic about ptwm.

If you're not familiar with our rules please read them above.

The rules on tattle apply to everyone, mods are looking out for everyone's safety and keeping tattle online. If you knowingly break the same rule to endanger users 5 times,have 15 warnings in total and have made it clear you refuse to follow the rules you may get a ban. It's totally unacceptable to carry on breaking the rules and risking tattle for everyone.

Talking of Tattle Rules,
I think Rachel should remember this

Tattle Life is a commentary website on public business social media accounts. We allow commentary and critiques of people that choose to monetise their personal life as a business and release it into the public domain.

Reactions: 23
Forgive me Tattlers for tonight I have sinned....

I went to look after my grandson as his mummy isn't very well. I gave him his tea, followed by ice cream from the actual ice cream van, bathed him and put him to bed.

I'm hoping that as he isn't my own child the punishment isn't too bad 😉

Are twit and twit still away? Shes been quiet again today.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.